Canada ...driver arrested

Has Canada turned into what was EAST GERMANY…I am expecting a knock at my door :cry:

fuse:
Has Canada turned into what was EAST GERMANY…I am expecting a knock at my door :cry:

Have you got a cache of automatic weapons and body armour?
calgary.ctvnews.ca/analysis-of- … -1.5782983
If so I hope you do get a knock on the door.
Lets hope Canada doesnt descend into a place where weapons held by a minority dictate how the majority are ruled.

There is a place for protest and debate.

There is no place for violence.

Don`t confuse the legitimate protest, with those agitators being arrested.

fuse:

twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/sta … pcCSg&s=19

Actually freezing Bank accounts of those who donated.

albion:

fuse:

It seems half of the funds are coming from the US?
cbc.ca/news/politics/emerge … -1.6353968

Canada has over 80% of it`s population vaccinated… (our world in data)
Should a minority hold the majority hostage by blockading roads?

There is absolutely a place for debate and protest.
There is less place for blockades by minority groups.

Protest needs to be painful to be felt and heard.
But there should be limits, and those limits are hard to define.

How would it be if foreigners funded the Extinction Rebellion protesters on the M25?

Soft fascism

fuse:
Has Canada turned into what was EAST GERMANY.

More like what Russia would have been if Napoleon had won instead of Stalin.

the truck drivers today who will be next to be squashed …thin end of the wedge…slippery slope…east germany here we come

fuse:
the truck drivers today who will be next to be squashed …thin end of the wedge…slippery slope…east germany here we come

Take your meds and calm down

The rights or wrongs of the protest will be played out in courts and ballot boxes over the next few years, but the use of over the top emergency powers should be a wake up call to all people who believe in democracy.

If this had happened in Russia, China or Venezuela world leaders would be falling over themselves to condemn it, but what do we hear…NOTHING. Its disgraceful.

fuse:

Noticed that nobody agrees with you? What right do the 20% have to dictate to the 80%? The truck drivers are being targetted because they’re the ones blocking the roads stopping cross border deliveries preventing people from being able to get on with their lives for no other reason than they’re halfwits.

If the anti-vaxxers don’t want to take the vaccine then that’s fine, don’t. But don’t then demand special treatment because of the decision you’ve made.

People in pretty much every first world country are getting fed up of having to continue with covid restrictions for no other reason than to protect a small minority of people, the anti-vaxxers, from the consequences of their own stupid choices.

If everybody agreed with me there would be no debate …When I said East Germany I was on about how they picked people up off the street if they spoke out of line …Germany ww2 not enough people spoke up…I am alright jack

fuse:
If everybody agreed with me there would be no debate …When I said East Germany I was on about how they picked people up off the street if they spoke out of line …Germany ww2 not enough people spoke up…I am alright jack

You demand the right to protest which is fine but then moan when people don’t agree with you, maybe because you sound as if your script has run out.

Don’t get the vaccination as ultimately I don’t care if you catch covid and drop with it, what I do care is you balloons causing the restrictions to last far longer than they had to.

If hospitals hadn’t been filling with young normally healthy people due to them not getting the jab we would have been out this soo er.

I love the giro sponges who vlaim its all a conspiracy and the government are out to get them. Don’t they see the the joke that as they receive payment from the government that makes them servants of the government itself

Franglais:

fuse:

Have you got a cache of automatic weapons and body armour?
calgary.ctvnews.ca/analysis-of- … -1.5782983
If so I hope you do get a knock on the door.
Lets hope Canada doesnt descend into a place where weapons held by a minority dictate how the majority are ruled.

There is a place for protest and debate. Trudeau won’t sit down with the peaceful protestors, but was happy to sit down with Antifa and Black Lives Matter, despite them already being on-film burning, looting, and assaulting innocent members of the public, rather than police officers…

There is no place for violence. Unless it is Left Violence.

Don`t confuse the legitimate protest, with those agitators being arrested.

Why haven’t the leftie agitators that deliberately ran up to a truck with ■■■■■■■■ flags, got their photos taken next the the truck, and then legged it before they could get duffed over - been arrested, and at least questioned as to why they are trying to make out the truckers to be Nazis■■? Note - there doesn’t seem to be any video of this “■■■■■■■■ waving” crowd… I wonder why? Anyone masked up at the event?
THIS is what the public don’t want to be seeing - but alas, are

Did this old-timer have a weapons cache? Did he wave ■■■■■■■■ flags, or do any ■■■■ salutes?
Nope. He beeped his horn to show support for the trucker convoy.
The way the police treated him - is rather more ■■■■-like than Hitler’s very best brownshifts, quite frankly - and it is disgusting the politicians are protecting this leadership from pushing their lying rhetoric to demonize their own community… “Divide and rule” merely pushes the entire country towards Civil War, if this isn’t stopped right now! :angry:

What a load of ■■■■■■■■ - if you believe this clear and obvious “throwdown”…

Trudeau found it easy to ingore ALL the peaceful truckers, and concentrates on what must be either a few scattered indivuduals, rather than any popular movement…

This attempt to make the trucking community into the villains by using an isolated throwdown example like the article linked to tell the public to “Hate all drivers, don’t fact check me on this - or I’ll tell your kids to hate you too.”

Trudeau needs to be put up against a wall and shot for the very violence-inducing rhetoric he’s already come up with…
“Admirer of the Far Left Chinese Regime, indeed!”

Of course, “Low information public” - don’t get to hear the true stories - unless they watch the so-called “Right Wing Channels” - which of course, anyone “liberal” of the type that actually voted for Trudeau in the FIRST place - are not likely to be watching…

I have had the jabs …while we were in lock down I actually saw lots working away merrily ,we cancelled a holiday in Italy while it was ok for the haves to have life as normal (web cams ) pop stars ect they did not give a …unless money is the anti dote

Nearly there again:

fuse:

Take your meds and calm down

Presumably, you won’t worry about what is already happening - until they come for you in the middle of the night…

Good little public, told to hate anyone Right of Karl Marx to their order, comply - and be left alone - for now. :unamused:

Trudeau, like Biden - isn’t even a legitimate leader, albeit for a different reason than Biden…

He clung onto power - when the other opposition parties were unable to VERY QUICKLY put together a coalition to remove him as Prime Mininster following last year’s inconclusive election result, in a similar way to Theresa May’s “Power Cling” in 2017…

A Proper Democracy, would have seen such a power-clining leader - kicked out of parliament altogether by a vote of no confience, a fresh leader put in place, and a fresh election ordered for around 90 days hence… Strange, how in all the “Liberal Democracies” around the world - THAT never seems to happen though, does it?

Nearly there again:

fuse:

You demand the right to protest which is fine but then moan when people don’t agree with you, maybe because you sound as if your script has run out.
What is the point of peaceful protest, if it is then OK to ignore, and then villify those very protestors whilst it is still peaceful?
Violence and threats were made TO the truckers for “Civil Disobedience” offences, NOT “Violence”.

Don’t get the vaccination as ultimately I don’t care if you catch covid and drop with it, what I do care is you balloons causing the restrictions to last far longer than they had to.
Covid is at best, an exaggeration, at worst - a complete hoax. The Jab is at best a placebo, at worst - a means of marking everyone on Earth. The narrative is at best, meant to protect the public from a rather ugly truth right now, at worst - is the very thing harming us right now.

If hospitals hadn’t been filling with young normally healthy people due to them not getting the jab we would have been out this soo er. Another crock of ■■■■ there, that’s been turned into “Believed by many” thanks to pushed leftist propaganda… I live right next door to a hospital. It has been very quiet in comings and goings for the past two years… My Mum was admitted before Christmas for a quick procedure, and there are no signs of any “wards full of patients” - ANY “patients”, regardless of what ailments they might have been in there for…! There are also more people in hospital being treated for actual Covid that have had all three jabs, and yet still caught Covid, which in turn - laid them low as if the jab was entirely useless… There are not loads of people who’ve refused to have the jab in hospitals as we’ve been told, as right now - around the world, to be a member of the “Unjabbed” community - is to be PERSECUTED… The LAST place you’d want to be, is in Hospital so you can catch something else like MRSA, and then have your death attributed to “Covid, because the fool didn’t have a jab”…

I love the giro sponges who vlaim its all a conspiracy and the government are out to get them. Don’t they see the the joke that as they receive payment from the government that makes them servants of the government itself

But those who dipped out on the furlough payments - retained the power of free speech… :smiling_imp:

Winseer:
Presumably, you won’t worry about what is already happening - until they come for you in the middle of the night…

Good little public, told to hate anyone Right of Karl Marx to their order, comply - and be left alone - for now. :unamused:

Trudeau, like Biden - isn’t even a legitimate leader, albeit for a different reason than Biden…

^ +1.

Winseer:

Nearly there again:

fuse:

What is the point of peaceful protest, if it is then OK to ignore, and then villify those very protestors whilst it is still peaceful?
Violence and threats were made TO the truckers for “Civil Disobedience” offences, NOT “Violence”.

Covid is at best, an exaggeration, at worst - a complete hoax. The Jab is at best a placebo, at worst - a means of marking everyone on Earth. The narrative is at best, meant to protect the public from a rather ugly truth right now, at worst - is the very thing harming us right now.

If hospitals hadn’t been filling with young normally healthy people due to them not getting the jab we would have been out this soo er. Another crock of [zb] there, that’s been turned into “Believed by many” thanks to pushed leftist propaganda… I live right next door to a hospital. It has been very quiet in comings and goings for the past two years… My Mum was admitted before Christmas for a quick procedure, and there are no signs of any “wards full of patients” - ANY “patients”, regardless of what ailments they might have been in there for…! There are also more people in hospital being treated for actual Covid that have had all three jabs, and yet still caught Covid, which in turn - laid them low as if the jab was entirely useless… There are not loads of people who’ve refused to have the jab in hospitals as we’ve been told, as right now - around the world, to be a member of the “Unjabbed” community - is to be PERSECUTED… The LAST place you’d want to be, is in Hospital so you can catch something else like MRSA, and then have your death attributed to “Covid, because the fool didn’t have a jab”…

But those who dipped out on the furlough payments - retained the power of free speech… :smiling_imp:

I wont debate with paranoid schizophrenics.

I want to you protest violently so I can watch the cops give you a scheme booting.

Now do me a favour and don’t darken my doorstep again

Franglais:

albion:

fuse:

Indeed. A clear breach of the data protection act, using personal data to harrass and commit other crimes against the individual, without trial, let alone without a case against someone with a clean criminal record currently…

If only we could freeze the accounts of people like Soros, Gates, Clintons, and of course Trudeu and… Johnson nee Symonds whilst we’re at it…

It seems half of the funds are coming from the US?
cbc.ca/news/politics/emerge … -1.6353968
Is America now considered a Terror-sponsoring outfit akin to Iran then? If so, how come the rest of the world isn’t sanctioning America over NATO actions of late?

Canada has over 80% of it`s population vaccinated… (our world in data)
Over 90pc of the trucking community are triple-jabbed, and they still insist that this is an “Anti Vaxxer Terrist Cell” rather than “peaceful protestors with concerns about government over-reach”…

Should a minority hold the majority hostage by blockading roads?
We saw the police bringing them tea and biscuits, rather than breaking their heads, impounding their vehicles and homes etc.

There is absolutely a place for debate and protest.
I am relegated to doing it on this board, having already been busted out elsewhere.

There is less place for blockades by minority groups.
Right now, Trudeau is head of the biggest “Minority Group” in the country, and should be leader of the opposition, rather than Prime Minister.

Protest needs to be painful to be felt and heard.
“Civil Disobedience” should never be considered an offence that law enforement can aboslutely ruin one’s entire life over, without trial and a guilty verdict first

But there should be limits, and those limits are hard to define.
The limits should include the authorities NOT being able to play the Terrorist label card, to get out of even meeting with any would-be protestors… Government figures everywhere were quick enough to adopt that disgusting lickcock practice of “Taking the Knee” for Antifa and BLM after all…

How would it be if foreigners funded the Extinction Rebellion protesters on the M25?

How do you know “Foregners” - don’t…?

Nearly there again:

Winseer:

Nearly there again:

fuse:

If hospitals hadn’t been filling with young normally healthy people due to them not getting the jab we would have been out this soo er. Another crock of [zb] there, that’s been turned into “Believed by many” thanks to pushed leftist propaganda… I live right next door to a hospital. It has been very quiet in comings and goings for the past two years… My Mum was admitted before Christmas for a quick procedure, and there are no signs of any “wards full of patients” - ANY “patients”, regardless of what ailments they might have been in there for…! There are also more people in hospital being treated for actual Covid that have had all three jabs, and yet still caught Covid, which in turn - laid them low as if the jab was entirely useless… There are not loads of people who’ve refused to have the jab in hospitals as we’ve been told, as right now - around the world, to be a member of the “Unjabbed” community - is to be PERSECUTED… The LAST place you’d want to be, is in Hospital so you can catch something else like MRSA, and then have your death attributed to “Covid, because the fool didn’t have a jab”…

I wont debate with paranoid schizophrenics.

I want to you protest violently so I can watch the cops give you a scheme booting.

Now do me a favour and don’t darken my doorstep again

I have no idea who you are, I have not threatened you with anything, let alone ‘Violence’ - and yet you would wish {police} violence upon me, and write-off my sanity?

The world is clearly already at it’s first “Global Civil War” already: Right vs Left.
Right out-numbers and out-resources Left, but Left are currently well-ahead in this war, because the Center-Right are kept well in-check by Wokeness, a reluctance of moderates to see where this is going, and carry on voting, albeit “holding their collective noses” for Center Left parties, having already seen their former supported center-right parties evapourate before their very eyes right after election time… Trudeu - wouldn’t dare act the way he does ahead of an election, nor Boris Johnson, nor Macron, nor any other Center Left or Liberal candidate appealing to the center Right voting block, who now stand completely disenfranchised, so much effort made to crush any rising parties that would be representing them instead