Can we do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-FmIJk-95cY

lucky she wasnt in the car or she would have been killed :unamused:

or perhaps not parked there. illegally!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The, er, throttle, er, got stuck on. Serves the prat right for parking is a stupid place.

You can tell it wasn’t deliberate. She wasn’t even blocking the bus stop…

no wonder the country is [zb] with an attitude like that dosy nare,

That was mildly amusing when posted on here 16months ago too;

What actually happened then? Something get stuck on/under the pedals? It’s pretty obvious that it wasn’t intentional and the driver just lost control when the bus shot off at high speed unexpectedly.

“Thank God my Porsche was there.” Don’t have a go, she parked it there illegally to protect the people who were drinking in the pub beer garden. She sacrificed her £80’000 Porsche for them, she’s a ■■■■■■■ hero!

If she got under the lights in a nightclub her [zb] face would melt with the amount of make up she had on! Bet the was coal coloured cat ■■■■ all over her leather seats as well :smiley:

These dolly cows are in every town and city up and down the land park wherever they please. All those buses are autos, what ive found with our autos as they age, at really slow speeds they fire forward really jerky not to this extent though :laughing:

Jeez, she only would have spent 90 seconds at the cash point, bit different to going shoe shopping and leaving it there.

merc0447:
These dolly cows are in every town and city up and down the land park wherever they please. All those buses are autos, what ive found with our autos as they age, at really slow speeds they fire forward really jerky not to this extent though :laughing:

There’s a vid on YouTube of some stupid bint parked on double yellows across from a bus station in a white van,no parking cones all over the shop and yet she still parks there while a bus tries pulling out but can’t go anywhere because of brain dead. Bus driver is up her arse and all she does is keep edging forward about a foot! :unamused:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

merc0447:

There’s a vid on YouTube of some stupid bint parked on double yellows across from a bus station in a white van,no parking cones all over the shop and yet she still parks there while a bus tries pulling out but can’t go anywhere because of brain dead. Bus driver is up her arse and all she does is keep edging forward about a foot! :unamused:

:astonished:

Haha I was meaning the bus! :open_mouth: no wonder she didn’t want to shift if the bus driver was up her arse! :wink: :grimacing:

Hiya i bet he’s an ex RM driver, they seem to treat everything with not a bit of respect.
John

3300John:
Hiya i bet he’s an ex RM driver, they seem to treat everything with not a bit of respect.
John

Bitter?

Not sure if it’s what happened here but the bus in question is a Dennis Dart, and this particular model had an extremely dangerous design fault on the early models, in that the accelerator pedal sat lower than the brake but was positioned very close, meaning if the foot slipped it usually propelled the bus forward at breakneck speed, with the most infamous occurrence being in Sunderland, which resulted in the death of 2 women.

Even not allowing for that, I’ve driven that type of bus many times, and they can be very snappy on the throttle when pulling away. Still, it’s one less Porsche on the road :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Quality, I’ve lost count of the times I’ve tried to drop pax at at stop only to find some ■■■■ parked there

Jesus how much botox has that silly mare had?? I thought her face was going to crack open when she tried to smile! :laughing: :laughing: bet her ■■■■ were made of bath sealant too… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

B…

WETBEHINDTHELUGS:
Not sure if it’s what happened here but the bus in question is a Dennis Dart, and this particular model had an extremely dangerous design fault on the early models, in that the accelerator pedal sat lower than the brake but was positioned very close, meaning if the foot slipped it usually propelled the bus forward at breakneck speed, with the most infamous occurrence being in Sunderland, which resulted in the death of 2 women.

Even not allowing for that, I’ve driven that type of bus many times, and they can be very snappy on the throttle when pulling away. Still, it’s one less Porsche on the road :smiley:

Ive driven Darts at Stagecoach (and the replacement model - the Enviro 200) and whilst driving a Dart Ive actually had the accelerator pedal jam on, so that may explain what happened there but also may not :wink: