Call the Police

chester:
Iam sure my promotion at work to a Lead Driver was because I always let the office know if they drivers were running amock, not following procedures or if I’d seen them not acting professionally with clients.
Or if I’d seen them parked up having extra breaks in lay-bys etc.

I would not doubt that for one minute bud.
:unamused:
On a side note, are you very popular at all with your work mates…just curious you know, and do you have any friends? . :neutral_face:

If it doesn’t have any immediate effect on me or my immediate family : don’t give a (zb).
Unless you have blinkers on. You would realise no one gives a (zb) about anyone but themselves. So rarely do I get my heckles raised.
As for the police having the resources to look into anything : that’s another argument.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Had a bloke in a merc car cut me up the other day to take the side road we were approaching, phone in his left hand, driving with his right. Pulled in so close the AEBS went nuts thinking I was about to hit him.

What did I do? Called him a ■■■■ and carried on with my day.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Got my tin hat on ready, I’ve called the police and also reported drivers to there firms. I know a mistake when I see it, I will always let these things ride but if I see something dangerous and stupid , I have made the call . I last reported a car driver going south between 15-16 on m6 for watching tv whilst in lane 3 (it gave me great pleasure to see him pulled at doxey) sadly I’ve seen to many lorry drivers doing very similar. Ive also reported a driver for sinking the beers on a Calais-Dover ferry and driving off. If I see you tailgating a car up lane 3 flashing your lights for them to move. That will get a call to your firm…
We drive lorry’s,sadly there’s to many morons driving amongst us . In the wrong hands they are a dangerous piece of kit. Don’t behave like dicks behind the wheel and we won’t get ourselves reported . Simples

richie22:
Got my tin hat on ready, I’ve called the police and also reported drivers to there firms. I know a mistake when I see it, I will always let these things ride but if I see something dangerous and stupid , I have made the call . I last reported a car driver going south between 15-16 on m6 for watching tv whilst in lane 3 (it gave me great pleasure to see him pulled at doxey) sadly I’ve seen to many lorry drivers doing very similar. Ive also reported a driver for sinking the beers on a Calais-Dover ferry and driving off. If I see you tailgating a car up lane 3 flashing your lights for them to move. That will get a call to your firm…
We drive lorry’s,sadly there’s to many morons driving amongst us . In the wrong hands they are a dangerous piece of kit. Don’t behave like dicks behind the wheel and we won’t get ourselves reported . Simples

This.

Christ. All the heroes are out tonight :unamused:

If you got a call to say your wife had been mugged, would you not want to get home asap? What about if your young child had just been bitten by the neighbours dog? Elderly parent just been rushed into hospital?

Congratulations for being grassing idiots. We have police who get paid by US to deal with it. If you think there are insufficient numbers of law enforcement, get on to your local MP ffs :imp:

I suppose you all want better pay & conditions too…try sticking together instead of grassing each other up you gormless pricks.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Just about says it all. :unamused:
What’s the ■■■■ point of even commenting on that ? :neutral_face:

(Edit…Not Beaver’s post btw, the 2 above it. :bulb: )

Slightly off topic…but a mate of mine reported a dead body,in the canal at Nottingham,one morning.
He reckoned,the amount of agro he got,in the following weeks was unreal.
Said he wished he hadn’t bothered.

Actually quite surprised I’ve not been reported due to my human reaction to other drivers actions, two main reasons are drivers invading my safety zone and using their horns on roundabouts as they come hurtling around, both of which get the finger!

Air start:
Actually quite surprised I’ve not been reported due to my human reaction to other drivers actions, two main reasons are drivers invading my safety zone and using their horns on roundabouts as they come hurtling around, both of which get the finger!

Don’t get me started on roundabouts! I’m at the stage now where if they can’t be bothered to move one finger to indicate right then I can’t be bothered to stop. :imp:

the maoster:

Air start:

Don’t get me started on roundabouts! I’m at the stage now where if they can’t be bothered to move one finger to indicate right then I can’t be bothered to stop. :imp:

Me too :laughing:

the maoster:

Air start:

I’m going to report you for that I know your reg :grimacing:

toonsy:

the maoster:

Air start:

Yup, i aint the current owner of Mystic Meg’s crystal balls, if they can’t be bothered to indicate and haven’t a clue about road positioning to give the rest of a bloody clue where they might be going…

toonsy:

the maoster:

Air start:

With you on that. Milton Keynes, anyone? I detest the ■■■■■■■ place, mostly because of how every single person in that soulless hole, drives.

eagerbeaver:

If you got a call to say your wife had been mugged, would you not want to get home asap? What about if your young child had just been bitten by the neighbours dog? Elderly parent just been rushed into hospital?

Congratulations for being grassing idiots. We have police who get paid by US to deal with it. If you think there are insufficient numbers of law enforcement, get on to your local MP ffs :imp:

I suppose you all want better pay & conditions too…try sticking together instead of grassing each other up you gormless pricks.

Go away you ,I owe the next driver nothing. Especially my loyalty and unity, any romantic notion of you and other drivers being some sort of band of brothers ended years ago. Flood gates were opened many years ago and licences became affordable and attainable ,sadly this attracted many folks that neither had the time and patience or brains to safely drive a lorry, if I see someone driving un-safely I’ll raise the question with the police or there firm. You call me a grass , no bother … you my friend are a class one . You seem more than happy for these clowns to exist

richie22:

eagerbeaver:

Go away you ,I owe the next driver nothing. Especially my loyalty and unity, any romantic notion of you and other drivers being some sort of band of brothers ended years ago. Flood gates were opened many years ago and licences became affordable and attainable ,sadly this attracted many folks that neither had the time and patience or brains to safely drive a lorry, if I see someone driving un-safely I’ll raise the question with the police or there firm. You call me a grass , no bother … you my friend are a class one . You seem more than happy for these clowns to exist

Hmmm, that makes you sound a bit intolerant of others. Possibly impatient, and definitely reactionary.

Should you be driving a lorry?

robroy:

chester:
Iam sure my promotion at work to a Lead Driver was because I always let the office know if they drivers were running amock, not following procedures or if I’d seen them not acting professionally with clients.

On a side note, are you very popular at all with your work mates…just curious you know, and do you have any friends? . :neutral_face:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why take the bait>
that one was full fridge engineer spec even if it was written in brail… :unamused:

richie22:

eagerbeaver:

Go away you Personal ,I owe the next driver nothing. Especially my loyalty and unity, any romantic notion of you and other drivers being some sort of band of brothers ended years ago. Flood gates were opened many years ago and licences became affordable and attainable ,sadly this attracted many folks that neither had the time and patience or brains to safely drive a lorry, if I see someone driving un-safely I’ll raise the question with the police or there firm. You call me a grass , no bother … you my friend are a class one . You seem more than happy for these clowns to exist

Wow so much bile and hostility, :open_mouth:
Can you not maintain a discussion without resorting to name calling. :neutral_face:
Do you think you are even fit to be this self appointed traffic monitoring super hero you consider yourself to be with an attitude like yours, not to mention your illusions of grandeur and superiority.
How long have you been driving exactly to reach such heights and feel entitled to make such judgements?

It’s never been a ‘‘Band of brothers’’ situation in this job tbh, but before people like yourself got into the industry, we did at least empathise with each other, and tried to help each other out, rather than drop each other in the ■■■■ like immature schoolgirls tbh mate.

Yeh there are the morons out there, but if they bother you so much and so often, there must have been at least one occasion where you maybe stopped at the same msa for instance, so did you tackle them face to face, or do you find a snivelling phone call less awkward and much easier on yourself.
I aint as you say happy for them to exist, but my character and standards stop me from snake belly level reporting, I prefer to leave it to those who are actually qualified and paid to catch them.

For the record calling ME names is like water off a duck’s wotsit, but fill yer boots if it pleases you… just saying. :wink:

dieseldog999:

robroy:

chester:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
why take the bait>
that one was full fridge engineer spec even if it was written in brail… :unamused:

I’m just bored, I enjoy indulging f/whits when I’m bored, it passes the time bud. :laughing:

chester:

Ever get chucked off the waltzer?
youtu.be/kIC0aQ56ASE