Cab Interiors

For pics and comments of lorry interiors through the ages. What were your favourites, and the ones not so highly thought of? One I was reminded of recently was the early Merc Actros with it’s vomit-inspired seat trim.

Commer Maxiload. Pass the Mr Sheen!

Ergomatic with the rare panoramic sunroof :smiley:

Foden Alpha (Leyland Daf 85 cab)

EBRO (Ford Trader copy)

NathanB:

i fell out of my dads leyland badger ergo cab when i was about three years old-still have the scar now lol

scania :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

andrew.s:

NathanB:

i fell out of my dads leyland badger ergo cab when i was about three years old-still have the scar now lol

I remember getting a very warm backside from sitting on the engine tunnel of a Leyland Bison. You’d fall out of that one in the photo; I was warned that the steps were defying gravity, they were so rotten.

Grandson Conner in the sparton interior of my 1945 Thornycroft Sturdy taken 2002 at THe Festival of The Plough, Low Burnham. Epworth.

In contrast to George Pringle’s mighty 8 wheeler Scania 142 unit

regards Big Al

It’s right hand drive but it’s not British, not even a British Dependency or Commonwealth origin. So where do you think it is from and what make?

gazzer:
It’s right hand drive but it’s not British, not even a British Dependency or Commonwealth origin. So where do you think it is from and what make?

Italy?

Good educated guess 240, lots of RHD trucks there, but not this one.

240 Gardner:

gazzer:

Italy?

Spanish Pegaso?

India?

My guess is Fiat 682, or earlier… and it´s an African country :stuck_out_tongue:

/Stellan

I think I have posted these somewhere on another thread :unamused: but never mind we can see them again.
AEC Mercury

Bedford O series I think :confused:

Commer Maxiload (Still intact)

LAD Dodge D308 (spent many a day in these with my Dad )
DODGE D308.jpg
ERF

D Series Ford (my Dad thought these were brilliant when they first came out apart from the H/brake)

BMC Morris

gazzer:

Alfa Romeo?

Pete.

Early Mk.2 Atkinson:

Krupp-cabbed ‘Continental’ Atkinson:

Pickford’s Viewline with semi-auto 'box:

My Viewline with David Brown 'box:

Australian Mk.2 Atkinson:

Australian Mk.1 Atkinson: