Cab Interiors

gazzer:
It’s right hand drive but it’s not British, not even a British Dependency or Commonwealth origin. So where do you think it is from and what make?

Well there was one correct answer: A Spanish Pegaso. It does say it twice in the foto but you have to look hard. I’ve asked about but no answer given as to why it was a right hand drive, unless someone else knows.

76cab2.jpg

3 Series Topline

4 Series Dash

R Series Topline

Renault Magnum

FH16

XL Globetrotter

WTF are people thinking, turning their cabs into padded cells■■?

each to their own!

It was nothing extra at all in the cab of the second F10 I got to drive in 1981, and I slept very well in it… despite the lack of an expensive interior :grimacing:

/Stellan

just a bit too blingy for this thread,lets get back to coffin cabs and plywood bed’s please :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

F10 from 1980… too much bling :open_mouth: :question: :confused:

/Stellan

Autotransit:
F10 from 1980… too much bling :open_mouth: :question: :confused:

/Stellan

SWEDISH LUXURY ,STELLAN :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sisu sr from 82 no bling

ERFs

Forgive an ignorant foreigner, but are all those photos from ERF cabs? I´m still learning about your lorries, so every bit of information are gladly accepted :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

/Stellan

1956 DENNIS PAX I spent many many hours in one of these crowbar.

Autotransit:
Forgive an ignorant foreigner, but are all those photos from ERF cabs? I´m still learning about your lorries, so every bit of information are gladly accepted :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

/Stellan

Hi Autotransit Yes they are all ERF if you go onto the Graveyard thread the trucks are on their for you to see.cheers john

1989 Foden 4300 :slight_smile:

ERF Lover:
1989 Foden 4300 :slight_smile:

Brilliant lorry, started on one of those. Is that twist knob on the curved part of the dash the Thermoline fuel heater? I’m sure mine had one, I know the older ones did.
Mine didn’t have the optional sponge on the seat though.
:laughing:

Stanfield:

Autotransit:

/Stellan

Hi Autotransit Yes they are all ERF if you go onto the Graveyard thread the trucks are on their for you to see.cheers john

Thanks John, it´s very interesting to learn more about your lorries… they are very exotic for us here in Sweden. The closest I ever been to them are Ford Transcontinental and Custom Cab, but that was only for a very short period. :stuck_out_tongue:

/Stellan

our f88 78 last 88registred in finland (exept one from73 never taken in work, still factorynew)