C.E.L group

Hello all
anyone know what this outfit pays like :question: and what they are like to work for :question:

Its Carters!

Mate worked for them, Twit on the desk had it in for him tho and he got alot of greif. pay is average and the work is as one would expect with container work!

If you want to earn decent money driving trucks don’t even think about containers, they all pay cr@p… :angry: :angry:

I personally would’nt even entertain working for them,(unless you’re desperate)most of the drivers are Poles cause the pay is ■■■■ and not many UK drivers will work for them.Theres been a lot of anemosity between the remaining UK and Polish drivers especially at Tilbury.

Depending on where you are,there’s loads of other 'better’container firms than Carters.
Deben Transport are part of CEL (carters)group,I worked for them a few years back,they were’nt too bad but have gone downhill since I left :wink: :laughing: :laughing:
most of their work is Allport which to be honest is not too hot either.

bikemonkey:
I personally would’nt even entertain working for them,(unless you’re desperate)most of the drivers are Poles cause the pay is [zb] and not many UK drivers will work for them.

a few years ago when they asked about a pay rise they were told they have plenty of poles lined up to drive the trucks like it or lump it, im told by an ex driver. personally i think there are far better companies to work for on boxes from what i can gather, i have friends on maritime and hanbury davis, both have good tackle wages and dont really get hassled

Smee:
If you want to earn decent money driving trucks don’t even think about containers, they all pay cr@p… :angry: :angry:

I woudlnt say that :laughing:

I have to say from other drivers i know, containers is one of the better paying jobs, i think im right saying that most of the big boys will easily pay £500-600+ take home with nights out.

Aaron

AaronR:
I have to say from other drivers i know, containers is one of the better paying jobs, i think im right saying that most of the big boys will easily pay £500-600+ take home with nights out.

Aaron

What big boys are these then do tell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was on that kind of dosh on maritime & that was mainly for sleeping than driving about 3 yrs. ago.

gumbo666:

AaronR:

Aaron

Maritime, Hanbury, James Kemball, Goldstar, Coscon, Seven Lincs, DHL, do you need any more??

I struggle to get that Aaron and you know who I work for. :wink:
I did 74hrs 4 nights out and 4xADR jobs including a Saturday run in and took £520.

Average week 65-70hrs 3-4 nights out £450-480.

Stop moaning Smee,thats all you ■■■■■■■ do,Pentalvers/Bowmurs pay ■■■■,you knew that before you started there,go get another job if you’re that unhappy :unamused:

bikemonkey:
…Stop moaning Smee,thats all you [zb] do,Pentalvers/Bowmurs pay [zb],you knew that before you started there,go get another job if you’re that unhappy :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FPMSL!!

AaronR:

gumbo666:

AaronR:

Aaron

Maritime, Hanbury, James Kemball, Goldstar, Coscon, Seven Lincs, DHL, do you need any more??

AaronR
Maritime ONLY PAY £ 400 per 55 hrs can;t say how many nights out average take pay £450 crap
where do you get £600 bar from :question: :question: :question: :question:

Yeah!! where?

i had a stint on Maritime…out of Tilbury, the favorites got to stay out all week and muggins here got to spend nights in the yard = no night out!! (no pay i mean) Too far for me to go home at 8pm.

Ok i was wrong about Maritime!

However i do know that Kemballs pay very well.

Aaron

Blimey is the money that good on CLASS 1!!! £500/£600■■?

Dont think I will rush into getting upgrade!!!

I was told containers was good clean work with good money :question: :question: :question: :question:

AaronR:
Ok i was wrong about Maritime!

However i do know that Kemballs pay very well.

Aaron

ok you are forgiven . have they a web site :open_mouth:

bikemonkey:
Stop moaning Smee,thats all you [zb] do,Pentalvers/Bowmurs pay [zb],you knew that before you started there,go get another job if you’re that unhappy :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well said that man.

Stop moaning Smee,thats all you [zb] do,Pentalvers/Bowmurs pay [zb],you knew that before you started there,go get another job if you’re that unhappy

pentalvers are on £414.75 on days based on a 55hr week, and most of them dont do above 40hrs so why does SMEE always moan,my mate does this job and finishes early enough to do another in the afternoon[/b]

mopedmick:
pentalvers are on £414.75 on days based on a 55hr week, and most of them dont do above 40hrs so why does SMEE always moan,my mate does this job and finishes early enough to do another in the afternoon[/b]

LOL!!! Pentalvers acually pay them 15 hours a week for nothing? I know nothing about them but i would seriously doubt that to be true. What does your mate do in the afternoons, clean out cattle sheds?!!!