C.E.L group

AaronR:
Ok i was wrong about Maritime!

However i do know that Kemballs pay very well.

Aaron

Kemballs do pay well,apparently.
they’re owned by Korean shipper K-line which would obviously enhance the wages due to not having to pay 3rd parties to do their transportation.
there is a waiting list to get on there though.

bikemonkey:

AaronR:
Ok i was wrong about Maritime!

However i do know that Kemballs pay very well.

Aaron

Kemballs do pay well,apparently.
they’re owned by Korean shipper K-line which would obviously enhance the wages due to not having to pay 3rd parties to do their transportation.
there is a waiting list to get on there though.

V minor point: K Line is Japanese,along with NYK and MOL… Hyundai is Korean though,

gumbo666:

AaronR:
I have to say from other drivers i know, containers is one of the better paying jobs, i think im right saying that most of the big boys will easily pay £500-600+ take home with nights out.

Aaron

What big boys are these then do tell :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Us. And that’s in the supposedly impoverished NE. The joys of working direct for the shipping line, eh? :wink:

240 Gardner:
V minor point: K Line is Japanese,along with NYK and MOL… Hyundai is Korean though,

Well it all goes to show that I dont know everything.contruary to popular belief. :laughing: :laughing:
Everyday to me is a big steep learning curve,I was always told that ‘knowledge is power’ so im always open to be corrected. :wink:
To be honest I just guessed it was Korea cause it began with a K and has a funny looking flag on the boxes :blush: :laughing:

bikemonkey:

240 Gardner:

Well it all goes to show that I dont know everything.contruary to popular belief. :laughing: :laughing:
Everyday to me is a big steep learning curve,I was always told that ‘knowledge is power’ so im always open to be corrected. :wink:
To be honest I just guessed it was Korea cause it began with a K and has a funny looking flag on the boxes :blush: :laughing:

Well, not that it makes it any clearer but…

their Sunday title is Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd.

If you thinking of working for kemballs the pay is now lower than it was so dont get to carried away.

Yeah ive heard that too about Kemballs. Apparently, all new drivers taken on will be on Ralph Mortons LOWER pay rate (i.e in line with most of the other companies in Felixstowe) due to them now owning Mortons. Also, the Mortons transport manager is now managing Kemballs as well, and there is now some unrest and bad feeling amoung the drivers. Seems like another good job has gone don the pan!

AaronR

Yes your right mortons manager is now at kemballs for a good reason that i wont go in to and kemballs did not take over mortons k line did . They are still two seperate companies at this point in time. As for another good job down the pan i dont think so give it time.

AaronR:

gumbo666:

AaronR:
I have to say from other drivers i know, containers is one of the better paying jobs, i think im right saying that most of the big boys will easily pay £500-600+ take home with nigh

Maritime, Hanbury, James Kemball, Goldstar, Coscon, Seven Lincs, DHL, do you need any more??

Forget DHL they are paying off drivers to they have closed OLDBURY halved southampton and felix depots and have joined tilbury and thamesport that is from a mate that works for thamesport depot

thecoder0:

Smee:
If you want to earn decent money driving trucks don’t even think about containers, they all pay cr@p… :angry: :angry:

I woudlnt say that :laughing:

I don’t do too badly

I kicked and screamed and scweamed until I was sick to not go on the boxes, but I’ve settled into the lazy life now.

And the money’s none too shabby. It keeps me in beer ■■■■ and women.

What else could you want ?

:wink:

And I think that if the complete size of the whole company is taken into consideration, I might be on for one of the biggest.

dambuster:
And I think that if the complete size of the whole company is taken into consideration, I might be on for one of the biggest.

wincanton/handbury.

Indeed

dambuster:
Indeed

i remember you posting it somewhere else. :wink: