C C C P

A483 near Llandovery .

images hosting
Ebbw Vale , leaving steelworks .

chepstowchap:

images hosting

And all gone now ! ,but i think Walters are still around , regards Keith .

chepstowchap:

images hosting

Great shot says dad and thanks …Walters had 2 ERFs second hand from a Newport haulier … Have you a shot of the DAF 28000 demo ? …did not stay long after an accident …I think dad has got a couple of shots on Briton Ferry docks loading with imported coal …G&K .

screencast

G&K Hi , another for Dad , the Newport ERFs were ex Richard Draper , @

chepstowchap:

screencast

G&K Hi , another for Dad , the Newport ERFs were ex Richard Draper , @

Nice one kid …have a good one from all of us down here …!!!

Happy christmas aaron from us both , can we see some more N Wales pictures , Trev and Thelma .

Trevor , Thelma Hi ,Happy New Year both , @

chepstowchap:

[
Trevor , Thelma Hi ,Happy New Year both , @
[/quote]
Hi cc and all happy new year ,creative there’s a blast they were from Bridgend along with action ,outline, were in pontyclun where capper is I used to load there with w Jones in the 80.s there’s another of Christies wagon cheers John

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
](http://postimage.org/)

John Hi , and a Happy New Year to you also . Thanks for posting the W Jones images , hope it brought back happy memories to you , cc .

chepstowchap:
John Hi , and a Happy New Year to you also . Thanks for posting the W Jones images , hope it brought back happy memories to you , cc .

Hi cc yes all Christies drivers and loaders were great lot before the erf they ran all fords as did all the subbys the fords were supplied by Bowns of Caerphilly Jones had a mixture of fords and Bedfords the vans would be stacked 3 high with furniture front to back , the blue ford was used on Christie work I don’t know who she belonged to and the other is w Jones in the 60.s before he changed the colour scheme cheers John

image.jpeg

screen shots
John Hi , thanks for posting , bet you can remember these roadtrains ? cc .

chepstowchap:

screen shots
John Hi , thanks for posting , bet you can remember these roadtrains ? cc .

Hi cc yes blt had a load of road trains they went on the coal runs before ending up as shunters in port talbot like this

Cheers John , Caswell Abergavenny , leaves Herefordshire for Monmouthshire

A483 Llanymynech .

chepstowchap:

A483 Llanymynech .
[/quote]
Lovely old picture Aaron ! Never really understood why Llanymynech and Pant had there bypass , i see that Newtown is going through , . Trevor .

Trevor Hi , this was an early morning shot in Newtown , cc .

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
A smokey early morning start there aaron , that actually looks like Llanidloes . several wagons parked up overnight there . I can tremember the bypass being built , they used the course of the old railway line , Trevor .

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
We enjoyed seeing some of your handywork on Wednesday nite …G&K .

kenfig bill:

chepstowchap:

[Trevor Hi , this was an early morning shot in Newtown , cc .
[/quote]
We enjoyed seeing some of your handywork on Wednesday nite …G&K .
[/quote]

Thank you all , @
](http://postimage.org/)