C C C P

Bernard Hi , long time no hear ! cc .

chepstowchap:

Bernard Hi , long time no hear ! cc .
[/quote]
Hi cc we used to load them out of immingham for rogerstone cheers John

Hi John , thanks for that , Highbeach Chepstow .

chepstowchap:

Hi John , thanks for that , Highbeach Chepstow .
[/quote]
How was Florida ■■ …G&K .

screen shot
A483 Llandovery . Hi G&K ,you have a pm . @

chepstowchap:

screen shot

Ex Noel D N Morgan Craven arms , regards Keith .

A49 near Leominster .

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

screen shot

Keith ,a mate of mine attended the D N Morgan auction …Walters had purchased acouple of those SeddAtks …also Austin Jones down the Gower bought a couple along with some box trailers …one of those Atkis was a Borderer ,…Geraint

A49 Leominster

WHC Aberystwyth .

And WHC stands for We Haul Crap.

Dai jones:
And WHC stands for We Haul Crap.

[

cheers Dai , that explains the pungent smell as it passed by . Another from the Aberystwyth area , cc .](Screen capture tool for Windows — Postimages)

Marvellous photo of AJ plants MAN in Rhayader. I remember Alan running a Leyland Marathon and a Breg MAN along with various D series tippers. Alan is now in his 70’s and still going.Proper old school! Don’t suppose you’ve any photos of MEJ transport of Aberystwyth? They only ran for a few years during the early 80’s .

kenfig bill:

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

screen shot

Keith ,a mate of mine attended the D N Morgan auction …Walters had purchased acouple of those SeddAtks …also Austin Jones down the Gower bought a couple along with some box trailers …one of those Atkis was a Borderer ,…Geraint

Hi Geraint , yes Austin Jones , i can remember ,having a couple of Noels ex Seddatks , they also had quite a few drivers based in Shrewsbury acting on change overs .
Can you remember Walters having those ■■■■■■■ powered Dodges ? regards Keith .

Dai jones:
Marvellous photo of AJ plants MAN in Rhayader. I remember Alan running a Leyland Marathon and a Breg MAN along with various D series tippers. Alan is now in his 70’s and still going.Proper old school! Don’t suppose you’ve any photos of MEJ transport of Aberystwyth? They only ran for a few years during the early 80’s .

[

Dai ,hello, sorry to say i do not have any pics of MEJ Transport,.What sort of fleet did they have ? This is Chetwynd ,think they were from the Aberystwyth area , thanks cc .](Screen capture tool for Windows — Postimages)

I asked a dear mate who lives near Aberystwyth about MEJ transport and got the full history . Meirion Ellis Jones ran the Meirion Motors garages in Aberystwyth and Cardigan until 1979-80 when he sold out to Charles Clarck. Meirion then ran around half a dozen artics mainly on bulk tipper work although some continental work was done as well.He ran a few B series ERF’s, a Roadtrain,SA 400 and one of the first MAN’s in the area. He took the garages back over around 1982 and the fleet got dispersed . My mate is 99% certain that the Leyland went to Mansel Davies and the Seddon carried livestock for many years for Richard Mathews Aberystwyth . As for Ron Cheteynd (of Mydroilyn Aberaeron) you didn’t want to get stuck behind one of his wagons going over Plynlimon on a hot day 'cos they didn’t 'arf honk!

chepstowchap:

Dai jones:

[

Dai ,hello, sorry to say i do not have any pics of MEJ Transport,.What sort of fleet did they have ? This is Chetwynd ,think they were from the Aberystwyth area , thanks cc .
[/quote]
Hey kid …who is that holding your bike …? Dai ,wasnt their a hide /skin merchants at Tanygroes nr Cardigan?..think Thomas from Llanarth hauled out of …Geraint .](Screen capture tool for Windows — Postimages)

Bill,yes there was a tannery at Tanygroes, Chetwynd ended up with it. It was just a stones throw off the main road.

Cheers Dai , i have to say MEJ does not ring any bells , but i may have a shot of the Roadtrain in MD colours . The problem i have with the A44 Aberystwyth /Llangurig road is that livestock hauliers ,have no identification ,so i may also have the SeddAtk .
This is Dewi Davies from Cardigan ,A483 Welshpool ,thanks cc

Aberaeron ,this image appears at the request of Rhodri from Crymych .