C C C P

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
Thats a blast that pic ! Can remember them hauling out of Lilleshall steels Oakengates Telford , regards Keith .

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
Thats a blast that pic ! Can remember them hauling out of Lilleshall steels Oakengates Telford , regards Keith .
[/quote]
Hello Keith ,there was a firm called Hemmings that did alot of work out of Lilleshall steels ,ERFs mainly , green colour , thanks Trevor .

tastrucker:

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Hello Keith ,there was a firm called Hemmings that did alot of work out of Lilleshall steels ,ERFs mainly , green colour , thanks Trevor .
[/quote]
Hi all they had two trucks the leyland was driven by Phil ,and the Bedford was the other truck they ran

This is the Bedford that Swansea steel had driven by Mike,if I borrowed this let me know I will acknolage you and put your name in sorry if I borrowed it

tastrucker:

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hi Trevor and smallcoal , yes i can remember Hemmings they were based at Donnington Wood ,and had a very early Scania76 unit on i think was a D plate .
D G Hayward were based at Sutton Maddock on the junction with the Dudley and Bridgnorth roads as you left Telford just of the A442 they also had a Iveco artic , regards Keith .

photo upload
A470 near Llandovery .

chepstowchap:

photo upload
A470 near Llandovery .

Hi all they were based in llandeilo next to Morgan marine

jpg images

Clive Hussell , Pembrokeshire .

[url=http://postimage.or
Stan Archer Llandovery .

pic upload
A470 near Llangurig .

chepstowchap:

pic upload
A470 near Llangurig .

Great pic cc! Always good to see Harley Lewis motors , regards Keith .

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

pic upload
A470 near Llangurig .

Keith/CC,
Is this the lad from Haverford West area? If so I met him at Kelsall earlier this year, bit of a lad!

pete smith:

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

pic upload
A470 near Llangurig .

Keith/CC,
Is this the lad from Haverford West area? If so I met him at Kelsall earlier this year, bit of a lad!

Hi pete , they were based near a little village called Eglwyswrw on the A487 towards Newport , they had a fair sized fleet with warehousing , did tin plate fertilizer amongt other things . regards Keith .

kingswinford kit:

pete smith:

kingswinford kit:

chepstowchap:

pic upload
A470 near Llangurig .

Keith/CC,

Hi pete , they were based near a little village called Eglwyswrw on the A487 towards Newport , they had a fair sized fleet with warehousing , did tin plate fertilizer amongt other things . regards Keith .

Hi CC,
That is the same firm,cracking lad had a right laugh with him, found this pic of yours on a face book site!

Pete Hi , cheers for that , have had quite a few requests regarding H Lewis , and this image shot again near Llangurig is for Gary from Cardigan , cc .

Eglwyswrw.- As the English son of a Valley’s Welshman, I’ve often wondered what the Welsh have against vowels. :wink:

chepstowchap:

Pete Hi , cheers for that , have had quite a few requests regarding H Lewis , and this image shot again near Llangurig is for Gary from Cardigan , cc .
[/quote]
Hi CC,
Cracking picture that mate, they run Scania toplines now on the timber I think, Cheer’s Pete

chepstowchap:

[/quote]
My father can remember a Lewis Leyland 4 wheeler…shedding its load of tinned rice puddings on the A40 near Carmarthen …years back . They indeed had large storage facilities …for storing milk powder, fertilizer , tinned products and fish boxes …for the then Milford fishing fleet …They also worked out of Inco mond at Clydach , hauling nickel pellets in drums …Geraint .

Cheers G& K , have had numerous requests for this company . A470 Rhayader .

chepstowchap:

Cheers G& K , have had numerous requests for this company . A470 Rhayader .
[/quote]
Probably the quality of your pics kid ! …Dad says hello …and more from Ebbw Vale … Geraint .