BUSTED! Sneaky Coppers In Unmarked Tractor Unit

Carryfast:
Just view any solo unit as probably being the law.Just like seeing the old Rover P6 headlights and sidelight pattern in the mirrors.
Sneaky would mean pulling a trailer.

I’ve seen them using trailers myself, they parked one of their units in our yard before Xmas 2020 and used the companies trailer a few nights.

ClassOneHD:

Carryfast:
Just view any solo unit as probably being the law.Just like seeing the old Rover P6 headlights and sidelight pattern in the mirrors.

I’ve seen them using trailers myself, they parked one of their units in our yard before Xmas 2020 and used the companies trailer a few nights.

Real Q trucks in that case like unmarked cars.They obviously mean business.

ClassOneHD:

Carryfast:

, they parked one of their units in our yard before Xmas.

You should have emptied the contents of a can of tuna into the heater vents. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

The mighty Beaver got captured by some of these circus idiots yesterday. Just off the A1 at Newton Aycliffe services in the truck park next to the Jet station.

Two 3 series estates, 2 Transit vans a white 4 wheel Actros unit and 6 imbeciles to steer them all.

After relentless ■■■■ taking and baiting I got them to caution me and report me for exceeding my drivers hours last month.

4hrs 32 mins :unamused: :laughing:

I burst out laughing and reminded them once more how pathetic and disrespected they are.

2 minutes in 1 month? This beaver, is why you ate a menace to society. :laughing:

albion:
2 minutes in 1 month? This beaver, is why you ate a menace to society. :laughing:

is the beaver a cannibal… :open_mouth: :question:

albion:

Quick update for HMS Albion…

One of those elite coppers has phoned my gaffer this morning. Seems that they were only going to offer ‘advice’ but apparently my attitude is very poor and that is why they cautioned me and were going to report me.

However, now they are not. So all the Billy big balls stuff from them yesterday came to nothing :unamused: :laughing:

So it seems that ol’ Beav is once again victorious. Shame they tried to get me in the crap with my boss though, he can’t stand them either.

Seems a coincidence about my attitude though…I seem to remember my teachers saying the very same just prior to being booted out of high school :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

albion:

Quick update for HMS Albion…

One of those elite coppers has phoned my gaffer this morning. Seems that they were only going to offer ‘advice’ but apparently my attitude is very poor and that is why they cautioned me and were going to report me.

However, now they are not. So all the Billy big balls stuff from them yesterday came to nothing :unamused: :laughing:

So it seems that ol’ Beav is once again victorious. Shame they tried to get me in the crap with my boss though, he can’t stand them either.

Seems a coincidence about my attitude though…I seem to remember my teachers saying the very same just prior to being booted out of high school :grimacing:

I know what you are saying mate,.and unlike a few on here I understand your point.
However…I’ve always tried to pass ‘‘The attitude test’’ with VOSA or if I get pulled by an ordinary copper on his ‘routine check or whatever, not a problem…’, but wtf do they expect when they use their snake like tactics approaching you incognito,.then pointing a ■■■■ camera in your mush trying to catch you eating a ■■■■ Mars bar or whatever. :unamused:

I had the same thing about 2 years ago, I happened to look up at the truck passing me to see this big ugly ■■■■■■■ pointing his camera.
My natural reaction was hairs on back of neck up, 2 fingers up to him mouthing ‘■■■■ off’ …couldn’t help it,.didn rt even realise '(nor care) that it was a copper in first instance tbh , it was one of those split second, first instance knee jerk things, could’nt help it. :blush:
His mate in a car pulled me into Hilton Park, and the ugly ■■■■ in the truck really wanted a piece of me when I got out of the cab, you could see him holding himself back… :smiley:

I just explained to the copper in the car (as I was sat in the back) that I simlply don’t like cameras pointed in my face,.especially when all I’m guilty of was doing my job.
Tbf he was ok, and said he saw my point, but then.went on a lecture me about ‘‘catching truckers on phones etc’’ that I just sat quiet and endured,.and then he explained why he stopped me as…'‘My reaction could have led to road rage’ :unamused:
We parted on a laugh and a joke,.and that was it…so I obviously passed that test with him, unlike you Beaverboy. :laughing:
I got out the car and PC Gorilla was still staring me out,.so I gave him a wink…(.a WINK I said. :smiley: )
So basically half an hour of my life wasted for ■■■■ all, but at least I got paid for it. :smiley:

Cue the self righteous . :laughing:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

albion:

I just explained to the copper in the car (as I was sat in the back):

Are you required to sit in the back??

Stephenjp:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

albion:

I just explained to the copper in the car (as I was sat in the back):

Are you required to sit in the back??

Didn’t bother me tbh mate,.as I said the copper in the car was fine so I didn’t have a problem.
The only time I would refuse is if they pulled in behind me in the hard shoulder and asked me to get in…, I aint getting crushed to death by some inept knobhead in a truck for some paltry offence or another.
I would ask nicely if they minded if either they got in my cab, or we move to next slip road.

adam277:
[zb] the pigs.

I wonder if they would of done the same if they caught you picking your nose.

Only if you were eating the bogeys.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/739005.stm

theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun/02/6

Let them prove you were not in control, take it to court, fight them. you cannot drive safely with both hands on the steering wheel.

‘The Chief Constable said…
‘A well meaning officer thought it (eating a Kit Kat btw) was a threat to road safety’’…aye right.
What a load of ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ :unamused: .

Or a more accurate account…
‘‘An absolute ■■■■ (rhymes with punt) saw an opportunity to assert his authority’’.

Who are these ■■■■■ in the Police force with zero discretion, who only gain entry in the first place because of the dumbing down of the criteria of character needed to join, they are giving the decent ones a bad name, in the same way the licence holders/steerers in our job are giving proper drivers a bad name.

Wheel Nut:
BBC News | UK | KitKat fine driver given a break

policeman was pretty stupid for not simply giving out a speeding ticket! Driver should have been happy with £20 & no record for getting caught at that speed.
[/quote]
theguardian.com/uk/2000/jun/02/6
[/quote]
Not sure of the relevance of the story, she is still faced with a fine or a bigger fine from the court?

robroy:
Who are these [zb] in the Police force with zero discretion, who only gain entry in the first place because of the dumbing down of the criteria of character needed to join, they are giving the decent ones a bad name

Not sure about lack of discretion, but she’s certainly letting her side down :laughing:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l … e-49277959

i wont be a bit surprised if this result in “payback time” a major incident ,i mean a smug copper points his finger at the wrong guy ,who either in anger or panic sideswipes the tractor unit off the highway where it careens off down a verge bursting into flames

^^^ yeah I hate it when that happens.

Here’s the truck.

Just watched a tv programme, a large estate in Walsall, up to a couple of years ago was rife with crime, the usual stuff, burglaries, drugs,.car crime,.vandalism and all the usual stuff…bread and butter policing.
A group of Sikh lads upped the ante of the ‘neighbourhood watch’ and started purposely patrolling the estate in their cars, monitoring suspicious activities, and acting on them. since the 2 years they ve done it the crime rate has dropped by 70% .

Now you know where I m going with this, and tbh I don’t fully agree with vigilantes, especially the ones who see themselves as traffic Marshalls :unamused: , but policing with a small ‘p’ evidently works, instead of sitting back and waiting for things to happen.
I don’t know about you lot but I would much rather these lot in those units were patrolling lay bys,.MSA’s, industrial estates,.and areas where trucks congregate, where rather than harrasment of motorists and truckers, they were actually dealing with crime which affects us all.
As a compromise to those of you obsessed with isolated cases of the small number of idiots watching videos whilst driving, or the more prevalent phone users (and Mars bar eaters) that these lot concentrate on, surely they could do a alternate week pattern,.stopping proper crime one week,.and making a few quid the next.
If they did that even I would not have as much of a problem with these sneak tactics, knowing that at least they were also concentrating on what most people want and pay their taxes for.

Agree with you, but would you agree that the Sikhs probably pushed the problem elsewhere? Which is not a solution the Police can take?