BULLY BULLY BULLY!

Hi Guys and Gals,
It’s been a while! (A LONG WHILE) Just thought i’d stop by and see how y’all doing…lots of old names on here I still remember :smiley:
I’m still Truckin’ USA…pulling Flat bed these days…Me and Laura moved to Florida last year…The cold winters in Ohio finally caught up with us and we headed south.

Hope everybody’s doing ok

Bully.

Blimey, that’s a blast from the past.

Good to ‘see’ you and sounds like things are going well.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 to Fri Mar 26, 2010, is that a record time between posts on here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, should this post be in Bully’s Bar I wonder? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: Could well be a record i’m sure!
Things are going ok but working my ■■■ off over here…as you get older you hope things will slow down some…but not for me it seems. I’m running about 3000+ miles a week which is a good pay check but 1500 miles more than I want to be running these days.

Bully

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hey Bully, how ya doin’ :question:
3,000 miles a week ? That’ll take care of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, what do ya do to keep busy the rest of the week :question: :laughing:

Simon:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hey Bully, how ya doin’ :question:
3,000 miles a week ? That’ll take care of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, what do ya do to keep busy the rest of the week :question: :laughing:

Hey Simon!
If I’m lucky i sometimes make it to the house on Saturdays lol…34 hour restart then out the door again :cry:

Bully

Bully:
Things are going ok but working my ■■■ off over here…as you get older you hope things will slow down some…but not for me it seems.

Judging by the picture in your avatar it’s catching up with you mate.

Oh, hang on. Maybe you are the one on the left in the photo? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Bully:
Things are going ok but working my ■■■ off over here…as you get older you hope things will slow down some…but not for me it seems.

Judging by the picture in your avatar it’s catching up with you mate.

Oh, hang on. Maybe you are the one on the left in the photo? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: Hey even the dogs looking older now. Heres a picture of him when he was just a pup. TrucknetUk’s MATS 2005 mascot

Bully

Welcome back.