Bulldog International

hi there all you bulldog drivers out there, whats happening to this thread, surly there must be more photoes out there lads, would be nice to hear from some of you before i kick the bucket,now had two heart attacts and fought them off,dont know how much longer i can hang in there for,also i think frank would like to see a bit more put on here re the good old days,and i know he is pretty ill as well.COME ON LADS keep it going. :frowning:

Here is a pic for you Bev.

:smiley: :sunglasses: hi there sling,well chuffed to see a picture of my old gall on here,brings very pleasent memories to me,even to this day me old mate she was the best truck i have ever driven(dont make them like that anymore)i did thousands of miles in her and the old gall never missed a beat,you couldnt say that about todays trucks,once again slig,many thanks for keeping the old grey matter working i need stimulating keeps you going,know what i mean dont you. :laughing:

:unamused: just heard that chas is back on for john, anyone confirm this,pmp containers.!!!

Hi Bev, what you heard is correct mate…seen him a couple of times now.

cheers mappo ill keep my eyes open for him.

:unamused: A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PAST DRIVERS WHO WORKED FOR BULLDOG INTERNATIONAL,ALSO TO JOHN WARD LES EMERY JOHN BUCKLY HOPE THAT 2013 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR YOU ALL.HAPPY DAYS.

HAS ANYONE GOT CONTACT WITH CHAZ???now back with john ward/PMP if so could you get him to get in contact with me as i have a message for him from an old mate. :laughing:

bev wyatt:
HAS ANYONE GOT CONTACT WITH CHAZ???now back with john ward/PMP if so could you get him to get in contact with me as i have a message for him from an old mate. :laughing:

Hi Bev,
Hope your well mate? My son plays footie with a bloke who works in the PMP office - I will try to get his number off him for you.

All the best for 2013 Bev.

Regards,
Jed.

Just pm sling as its his boy I’m sure he’d help :smiley:

Hi Bev just pm me your number and i will pass it on to my Dad…

Has anyone got any pictures of or know if these trucks are still about,

GOR 230 N a 1924 merc
LTP 625 R a 1626 merc
JPX 974 P a 1924 merc
D 414 FOT a 1644 merc
F 671 RBK a 1748 merc
and
C 383 TLP a 142 450 Scania

all were driven by my Dad for Bulldog and some of the earlier ones my have been Mammoth Transport.
If anyone can help that would be great.

Got a few old pics of Mammoth Transports old mercs but cant get them on here for some reason

badboybumpkin.
it would be great to see them.
I think there was a Mammoth thread at some point.
I will have to try and find it.

Had these for a while - from other threads.

Jed.

Bull8.jpg

:sunglasses: :unamused: hi sling,just realized who you are mucker,re your dad,if you pm me ill let you know who is trying to get in touch with your dad mate,re photos of the mammouth days get in touch with ian topham he has a rake of photos,he did give me a album full of them which i put up on bulldog thread, but photo bucket took them off,ian is now on for buzzer and so is his brother derek,aca homer.i did hear that your dad finished with vitacress,give him my best and great to hear from you also.

badboybumpkin:
Got a few old pics of Mammoth Transports old mercs but cant get them on here for some reason

Hi, we had some ex mammoth merc units in the early 80’s they were V10 1632 I think the reg on one was T…TTP do you know if these sound familiar?

Regards

hi chaz, can you pm me your email address mate as a mutual friend of our wants to get in contact with you mate. :wink:

sling:
Has anyone got any pictures of or know if these trucks are still about,

GOR 230 N a 1924 merc
LTP 625 R a 1626 merc
JPX 974 P a 1924 merc
D 414 FOT a 1644 merc
F 671 RBK a 1748 merc
and
C 383 TLP a 142 450 Scania

all were driven by my Dad for Bulldog and some of the earlier ones my have been Mammoth Transport.
If anyone can help that would be great.

Got 2 more
DPO 553 W a merc
A 586 LTT a merc

This was posted on long dep.soton thread and i remember when they were in Belgrave road,as were Mammoth who became Bulldog.STS also had a yard the other end and i believe Trebor transport also and that was a bloody long time ago,cheers Buzzer.