Bulbs & Fuses at Poundland

This was posted in the PDF but as Scarab mentioned O/Ds, I thought I would quote him here…

Scarab:
Hi Guys,

I ventured into Poundland the other day, as I needed a cheap tin of autoprimer, and don’t like paying Halfrauds prices.

In the car section they have got a pack of 4 trailer type bulbs (brake light, running light and indicators) and one headlight, for a quid!

They also have packs of 30 fuses, rated between 10a and 30a, also for a quid.

Well worth a trip for O/D’s or anyone who buys their own and charges the company back at inflated rates :wink:

Hope its of use to someone.

Alex

I think I should check my drivers receipts a little more closely in future… As said before… I like to learn something new every day. Thanks for that.

Neville:
I think I should check my drivers receipts a little more closely in future… As said before… I like to learn something new every day. Thanks for that.

Would it not be better to supply those yourself ?

ROG:

Scarab:
Hi Guys,

I ventured into Poundland the other day, as I needed a cheap tin of autoprimer, and don’t like paying Halfrauds prices.

In the car section they have got a pack of 4 trailer type bulbs (brake light, running light and indicators) and one headlight, for a quid!

They also have packs of 30 fuses, rated between 10a and 30a, also for a quid.

Alex

24 volt or 12 volt ?

24 volt or 12 volt ?

quite so Denis. I was wondering that. Be suprised if 24v at poundland, but you never know.

Denis F:
24 volt or 12 volt ?

For the fuses it doesn’t matter. I’d be wary about the cheap bulbs though, there’s a reason they only cost £1! :laughing:

Renny:

Denis F:
24 volt or 12 volt ?

For the fuses it doesn’t matter. I’d be wary about the cheap bulbs though, there’s a reason they only cost £1! :laughing:

Went into our local poundland and they did not stock the bulbs.

only 12v in my local poundland