Britvic willow lane Huddersfield

Anyone help with the best way in? I’ve looked on Google maps etc but would like a tried and tested route please :wink:

It’s a PITA :laughing: which way are you heading from? :grimacing: :grimacing:

Depending which way your coming into Huddersfield?
Turn left/right off ring road on to st johns road 1/2 mile turn right on to willow lane!
That’s the easiest way in!

Thanks for that :wink: I’m always wary regarding housing estates and the like.

It looks worse then it is!
Last time I went it was Ben Shaws I’m getting old!

Coming from Manchester take jcn23, follow A640 until you come to a r/b with a shell garage on the left. Turn left, follow to lights and go straight on to Blacker Road then at next lights take a right on to Wheathouse road, take your second left opposite the church and that’s Willow lane and factory is on your left

I’m sorry to say this but a professional driver should not need to be asking such silly questions. Get on with it man.

Don’t see a problem for asking the best route.

kjw21:
Don’t see a problem for asking the best route.

Then you are as bad as the op.

Don’t you all use sat navs nowadays? just ask that!

I’ve no problem with that if that’s being seen as bad driver by someone who has obviously has an intimate knowledge of every square mile of road in the UK.

kjw21:
I’ve no problem with that if that’s being seen as bad driver by someone who has obviously has an intimate knowledge of every square mile of road in the UK.

I’ve never needed to visit internet forums to ask directions. Somehow I’ve always managed to find my destination simply by using maps or previous experience.

Truckbling:
I’ve never needed to visit internet forums to ask directions. Somehow I’ve always managed to find my destination simply by using maps or previous experience.

Oh dear :unamused:

Can you do me a favour Dave and edit your post cos it looks like I said that and I don’t want to be tarred with that brush.

Cheers.

kjw21:
Can you do me a favour Dave and edit your post cos it looks like I said that and I don’t want to be tarred with that brush.

Cheers.

My apologies mate… I noticed it and tis done… your’e too fast for me: :smiley:

This is why we are paid , what’s the word on here, buttons?

Everybody wants spoon feeding and has a distinct lack of ability to think for themselves any more.

Truckbling:

Everybody wants spoon feeding and has a distinct lack of ability to think for themselves any more.

I know mate, I’d forgotten that all Professional Truck Drivers are born with a world map preloaded into their grey matter and it’s always better to get a truck stuck down a tight, mile long cul-de-sac than it is to embarrass yourself by asking for advice.

You’re the man!!!

Boomerang Dave:

Truckbling:

I know mate, I’d forgotten that all Professional Truck Drivers are born with a world map preloaded into their grey matter and it’s always better to get a truck stuck down a tight, mile long cul-de-sac than it is to embarrass yourself by asking for advice.

You’re the man!!!

I must be.

I’ve never felt the urge to come crying to a forum for help just because I’ve never been somewhere before and as odd and strange as it may sound to a man of your inexperience, I’ve never got stuck down a tight, mile long cul de sac either.

Drivers and screwdrivers.

Truckbling:
I must be.

There’s no doubt, that’s obvious!

Truckbling:
I’m sorry to say this but a professional driver should not need to be asking such silly questions. Get on with it man.

Got one here eh :unamused: I only asked the best way in :open_mouth: fortunately there are drivers on here that don’t mind helping out :sunglasses:

Nowt wrong with asking directions (sure I did this in the old days) and these threads are especially usefull for anyone else looking for the same destination.

Suppose a little bit of light trolling is to be expected though, theres always one. :smiley: