Bridge height anyone?

Does anyone know this bridge height ■■ The one to the left looks like it goes over the railway but the one I’ve pinned seems to be a bridge and I can’t find anything on the net :blush:

The A6201 shows no low bridges on my map but be careful as the A638 the main doncaster road has a 13"9 bridge and it’s been hit quite a few times.
Where you delivering to?

Have you looked at the street view?

The road appears to pass over the railwayline using me map book…
13’9 bridge on A638 though

But is it the A6201 or A6021, google and map book seem to differ on this.

CCF27052014_00001.jpg

Isn’t that the new bypass they put in couple of years back?

mbax81:

It certainly is. There are no low bridges on the new bypass it goes over the railway lines. I think they built it because of how many times that low bridge got hit near Ackworth.

Héraultais:
Have you looked at the street view?

There isn’t any. The road is too new and it hasn’t been photographed by the google car yet. Looking at Bing maps birds eye view it looks like the railway is down in a cutting there so it’s pretty safe to assume that the road goes over the top rather than under.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mbax81:

It certainly is. There are no low bridges on the new bypass it goes over the railway lines. I think they built it because of how many times that low bridge got hit near Ackworth.

There’s no excuse for hitting it really. The bridge diversion route down Royd Moor Lane is well sign-posted and is a decent road so there wasn’t really any need for the bypass to be built.

more than 16"6’ walk there every day not signed

mbax81:

So when does it not become NEW :open_mouth:

nick2008:

mbax81:

Depends how old you are, the M1 is still new to me :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth:

nick2008:

mbax81:

Once they’ve had to resurface it

Like whats been said its the new bypass,a stones throw from my house :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers guys, I do have a bridge map but had it a few years now and there’s nothing on it and with there being nothing on google street view I guessed it was pretty new :smiley:

Get thee kettle on then Seth I’ll be over later :grimacing:

Darb:
Cheers guys, I do have a bridge map but had it a few years now and there’s nothing on it and with there being nothing on google street view I guessed it was pretty new :smiley:

Get thee kettle on then Seth I’ll be over later :grimacing:

Where you heading darb :question: :question: there is a new building on that bypass whats been built to get rid of peoples waste ,there has been hell on over it ,by all accounts its been knocked back by most councils and its ended up on our doorsteps :cry: :cry:

I’m going into Kinsley, but been warned about a bridge on Hoyle Mill road that a few aim towards :smiley:

Darb:
I’m going into Kinsley, but been warned about a bridge on Hoyle Mill road that a few aim towards :smiley:

It must be brakes ,theres nowt else there :cry: :unamused:

seth 70:

Darb:

Are the old coal board houses still standing with no roof slates on, missing lead and boarded up windows Seth? :smiley:
What a ■■■■■■■■ of a place I used to go out of Brakes and do about 60 through the estate, even jump red lights so no ■■■■■■ could nick my plastic wheel trims! :open_mouth: :laughing:
It’s that rough up there you count more prams than cars :smiley:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

seth 70:

Darb:

Are the old coal board houses still standing with no roof slates on, missing lead and boarded up windows Seth? :smiley:
What a [zb] of a place I used to go out of Brakes and do about 60 through the estate, even jump red lights so no [zb] could nick my plastic wheel trims! :open_mouth: :laughing:

No m8 ,theyve all been knocked down but its still a complete ■■■■■ hole,it must be bad ,did you ever watch topgear when they were in hemsworth ,shocking place :frowning: :frowning:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

seth 70:

Darb:

What a [zb] of a place I used to go out of Brakes and do about 60 through the estate, even jump red lights so no [zb] could nick my plastic wheel trims! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Only time I go up there these days is to have a flutter at the dog track on a Saturday night…
Time has not been kind to that area but I hear brakes are expanding that depot.