Bridge height anyone?

seth 70:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

seth 70:

Darb:
I’m going into Kinsley, but been warned about a bridge on Hoyle Mill road that a few aim towards :smiley:

It must be brakes ,theres nowt else there :cry: :unamused:

Are the old coal board houses still standing with no roof slates on, missing lead and boarded up windows Seth? :smiley:
What a [zb] of a place I used to go out of Brakes and do about 60 through the estate, even jump red lights so no [zb] could nick my plastic wheel trims! :open_mouth: :laughing:
It’s that rough up there you count more prams than cars :smiley:

No m8 ,theyve all been knocked down but its still a complete [zb] hole,it must be bad ,did you ever watch topgear when they were in hemsworth ,shocking place :frowning: :frowning:

Was that the one where they pulled up at the garage and got chased out by the rednecks?.. Oh no silly me I’m getting mixed up with the America episode! Mind you it’s an easy mistake to make they look so similar! :wink: :smiley:

It was the one when they bought a car[not a good one]for the same price as a house there ,they basically said it was the biggest dive in england,that was hemsworth ,there is a sound studio in kirkby now who have all the big stars visiting,what must they think when they turn up in the tourbus :unamused: :unamused:

Darb:
Cheers guys, I do have a bridge map but had it a few years now and there’s nothing on it and with there being nothing on google street view I guessed it was pretty new :smiley:

Get thee kettle on then Seth I’ll be over later :grimacing:

You can’t see the actual bridge on streetview, but if you go to the end of the road where the roundabout is, it directs you that way to avoid low bridge with no warning of a low bridge :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
The road appears to pass over the railwayline using me map book…
13’9 bridge on A638 though

But is it the A6201 or A6021, google and map book seem to differ on this.

A6201 according to the road sign at the end of streetview

seth 70:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

seth 70:

Darb:
I’m going into Kinsley, but been warned about a bridge on Hoyle Mill road that a few aim towards :smiley:

It must be brakes ,theres nowt else there :cry: :unamused:

Are the old coal board houses still standing with no roof slates on, missing lead and boarded up windows Seth? :smiley:
What a [zb] of a place I used to go out of Brakes and do about 60 through the estate, even jump red lights so no [zb] could nick my plastic wheel trims! :open_mouth: :laughing:
It’s that rough up there you count more prams than cars :smiley:

No m8 ,theyve all been knocked down but its still a complete [zb] hole,it must be bad ,did you ever watch topgear when they were in hemsworth ,shocking place :frowning: :frowning:

Tha wants to be careful slagging Hemsworth of Seth Kirkby int no glamour spot :unamused: :unamused:

Tell me about it big aw ,a least your have got a tesco,i took dog round langthwaite other week and you cant see frigo for the long grass,onward [n8]looks the exact same as it did 25 yrs ago :unamused:

seth 70:
Tell me about it big aw ,a least your have got a tesco,i took dog round langthwaite other week and you cant see frigo for the long grass,onward [n8]looks the exact same as it did 25 yrs ago :unamused:

What no ■■■■ workin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BIG AW:

seth 70:

What no [zb] workin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: