Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

dave docwra:

Only if you don’t deal in facts
[/quote]
Definition of a Brexiteer.
[/quote]
And yet…in this case the one with an allergy to facts is a Remainer.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

whisperingsmith:
I think we can all agree with the Govt and BBC news:- that Brexit is not at all responsible for our Brexit problems

There is absolutely no way that the Brexit problems we are all facing have anything to do with Brexit.

Those that think Brexit is responsible for our ■■■■■■■■ problems are righty called out as Traitors.

Although we could all say that ‘Herr Unteroffizier Nigel Farage, zee Käse essende Kapitulationsaffen’ should be deported back to his newly adopted home country of Germany

I believe the Herr Unteroffizier was involved in a collision with a van yesterday - I was aiming to take him down as he was walking but mistimed my runup… :smiley:

whisperingsmith:
I think we can all agree with the Govt and BBC news:- that Brexit is not at all responsible for our Brexit problems

There is absolutely no way that the Brexit problems we are all facing have anything to do with Brexit.

Those that think Brexit is responsible for our ■■■■■■■■ problems are righty called out as Traitors.

Although we could all say that ‘Herr Unteroffizier Nigel Farage, zee Käse essende Kapitulationsaffen’ should be deported back to his newly adopted home country of Germany

Well, we do have posters saying that
Brexit is good because it has caused a driver shortage and hence a pay rise for drivers.
Brexit is not the cause of the driver shortage, so is not to blame for shortages of goods.
Brexit is good because of “everything”.
Brexit is as unambiguous as Schrödinger`s cat!
But then again the Brexit deal has non-transitive relationships, so these concepts are nowt new.
Free movement between NI and EU.
Free movement between NI and UK.
NO free movement between UK and EU, not even via N.I.
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-58765848
Johnson says with no hint of irony that his deal “would work if it was fixed”…
“Brexit” the biggest gift to comedians and satirists for decades!

I dip into this crap every now and again…(just for a laugh mainly. :laughing: )
Some of you are ■■■■ obsessed. :open_mouth:

Just wondering how many more pages of this whinge fest there is going to be…

Is it sone kind of therapeutic thing with some of you, in the context that you are soooooo ■■■■■■ that you did not get your own way (5 YEARS AGO !!!:idea: ) so it helps to endlesslly trawl through the internet for ■■■■ links, (that nobody else except like minded people can be arsed to read btw,) thinking blissfully that you are ‘‘proving your points’’ and that the rest of us actually care■■?

Please if only for the good of your mental health and well being, do something instead of belly aching.

Here are a couple of options to ponder.

Move to France.

Top yourselves.

Or do like the rest of us. :bulb:

TRY AND GET OVER IT,.DEAL WITH IT. …MOVE ON. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

You’re welcome, just call me ‘Rob The Samaritan’ :sunglasses:

note;…That’s my new title, not another option. :smiley:

robroy:
I dip into this crap every now and again…(just for a laugh mainly. [emoji38] )
Some of you are [zb] obsessed. :open_mouth:

Is it sone kind of therapeutic thing with some of you, in the context that you are soooooo ■■■■■■ that you did not get your own way (5 YEARS AGO !!!:idea: ) so it helps to endlesslly trawl through the internet for [zb] links, (that nobody else except like minded people can be arsed to read btw,) thinking blissfully that you are ‘‘proving your points’’ and that the rest of us actually care■■?

Please if only for the good of your mental health and well being, do something instead of belly aching.

Move to France.

Top yourselves.

If only every mention of Brexit WAS merged into this thread.
And if every Driver Shortage thread was merged. That would tidy alot up [emoji16]

robroy:

Is it sone kind of therapeutic thing with some of you, in the context that you are soooooo ■■■■■■ that you did not get your own way (5 YEARS AGO !!!:idea: ) so it helps to endlesslly trawl through the internet for [zb] links, (that nobody else except like minded people can be arsed to read btw,) thinking blissfully that you are ‘‘proving your points’’ and that the rest of us actually care■■?

Move to France.

Top yourselves.

Got to agree with you on all the above, is it getting very boring. Even if it all stopped today it will only be a brief respite, General Election coming up next couple of years the whole thing will get dug up again, probably by the same individuals !!!

Tyneside

robroy:

Move to France.

Top yourselves.

"Postby robroy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:49 pm

Another football thread, I know some of you hate football*, so if you ain’t interested …no point reading or responding, :bulb:"

*alternative topics available… :smiley:

Maybe so, but very different in the fact that I have not kept that up for 5 years boring the arse off everybody else at every opportunity.

robroy:
Maybe so, but very different in the fact that I have not kept that up for 5 years boring the arse off everybody else at every opportunity.

No.
Not everyone: only those who choose “to have the arse bored off them” by repeatedly clicking onto a thread with a clear title that doesnt interest them. And since we still havent got the promised import controls even started yet, since the Unelected Commissioner Frost, still hasn`t finished his negotiations with the EU, since it is all still not done…some of us will probably be able to read and write stuff about this for years to come!

Its not boring if someone disagrees with you. And all the silly “we won we were right yah boo ■■■■■” sounds like a bunch of fat nazis in the 30s.

No one has any idea what effect brexit will have.

Franglais:

robroy:

No.
Not everyone: only those who choose “to have the arse bored off them” by repeatedly clicking onto a thread with a clear title that doesnt interest them. And since we still havent got the promised import controls even started yet, since the Unelected Commissioner Frost, still hasn`t finished his negotiations with the EU, since it is all still not done…some of us will probably be able to read and write stuff about this for years to come!

Well yeh, ok that’s fine if ■■■■■■■ against the wind is your thing.
As I said if it bothers you lot so much why not go for option 1 or option 2, nobody is holding your arms up your backs to stay here in the situation that you obviously hate.

Wtf do you ever hope to achieve exactly, by keep banging on about a literal lost cause?
Maybe Boris being bored one afternoon, coming across Trucknet and saying…‘‘You know what,.Franglais and Kloss are right, we should have stayed in’’.

Can you not find another obsession,…what about Covid, at least on that thread you were the antithesis of the conspirator fruit cakes, and the debate was mildly entertaining.

robroy:
Well yeh, ok that’s fine if ■■■■■■■ against the wind is your thing.

Says the Toon supporter… :smiley:

robroy:
Wtf do you ever hope to achieve exactly, by keep banging on about a literal lost cause

Maybe you should have said that to Farage and the others ten years ago?
We wouldn`t be where we are now if we were all quitters, would we?

robroy:
Can you not find another obsession,…what about Covid, at least on that thread you were the antithesis of the conspirator fruit cakes, and the debate was mildly entertaining.

I`m not about to confess to any other obsessions I might, or might not, have.
(Not until the court order is lifted, anyway)

Your first answer was WELL below the belt.
:laughing:

Guess who I think I am?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Franglais:
Guess who I think I am?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Nah…taking into consideration your undying love and penchant for all things European,.I reckon you’re the guy on top of the castle,.taunting the English .
youtu.be/QSo0duY7-9s

We’ve got shortages, rationing and queues for the next 20 years but hey nonny no we got brexit done!

robroy:

Move to France.

Top yourselves.

To be honest , you sound the most obsessed of anyone on the board. Have you had a mental health check lately?

Don’t need one mate.

I’m confident, and sure of my sanity, level headednes,.and logic thanks.

However if I ever find my self in doubt,.I’ll just pop on here and compare some of the stuff I write with stuff written by some others… especially you, which will confirm my opinion 100 %. :smiley:

I was just checking.

JeffA:
Its not boring if someone disagrees with you. And all the silly “we won we were right yah boo ■■■■■” sounds like a bunch of fat nazis in the 30s.

No one has any idea what effect brexit will have.

No one has any idea about effects…yet later in the thread you’re predicting rationing and shortages for 20 years?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk