Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

JeffA:
They voted for Brexit to stop migration - and now they’ve got Brexit and mass migration on top! The worst of all possible worlds!!

Hilarious!!

You must be one of the fbpe twitter loons.

Brexit only just happened give it a chance to work it’s self out, you bloody remain bores need help :laughing:

“Work itself out” lol. I think that’s what it’s doing.

JeffA:
“Work itself out” lol. I think that’s what it’s doing.

whining on and on lad, you are not giving it chance to settle down and work it self out at all

You lost a vote get over it

You’re all obsessed bad losers :unamused:

You’ve never met me Beetle. Why do you think I’m a remoaner? Are you really happy with Brexit - so the tories can remove all those pesky EU working rights - together with free movement? That really is the lowest toilet of the low. That is pure, utter excrement.

JeffA:
You’ve never met me Beetle. Why do you think I’m a remoaner? Are you really happy with Brexit - so the tories can remove all those pesky EU working rights - together with free movement? That really is the lowest toilet of the low. That is pure, utter excrement.

Just reading a few of your posts kind of gives it away lad… May I suggest you Step away from the keyboard and take a break pal

you’re hanging on every post in a very negative way, giving yourself unnecessary stress and looking like you have had to much coffee…

Take a chill pill

JeffA:
retarded
/rɪˈtɑːdɪd/
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one’s age.

What did you think it meant? Does it still it offend you now you know what it means?

Key phrase… than is usual.
It’s an abusive term.

The fact you’re trying to defend it says much.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

dozy:
I was one of the ones who accepted the result of the referendum , but it’s a [zb] mess , families life’s ruined ( gone home because they don’t fill welcome) , shelf’s empty , fuel shortages , gas prices through the roof , USA trade deal , what trade deal
Cameron should never of allowed the thick [zb] a vote in the first place

And that’s because of Brexit?

Which bit exactly?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sorry all, I wuz wrong.
Brexit has turned back the clock.
Maybe not to the red-coated days of the Empire, but to the era of inflation, unrest, and a looming “winter of discontent”.
nytimes.com/2021/09/24/worl … 1970s.html
Welcome to the 70`s!

:smiley:

Dose of Sunday morning irony is included for free

Monkey241:

dozy:
I was one of the ones who accepted the result of the referendum , but it’s a [zb] mess , families life’s ruined ( gone home because they don’t fill welcome) , shelf’s empty , fuel shortages , gas prices through the roof , USA trade deal , what trade deal
Cameron should never of allowed the thick [zb] a vote in the first place

And that’s because of Brexit?

Which bit exactly?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk[/quote
All of it

After booting all the foreign workers out & telling them your not welcome here , the brexit idiots are now going going cap in hand to the same people saying come back and help us out !!! How ■■■■■■■ embarrassing , it’s no wonder the whole of Europe are laughing at us
Those brexit voters should hold there heads in shame , turned this country into a laughing stock

dozy:
After booting all the foreign workers out & telling them your not welcome here , the brexit idiots are now going going cap in hand to the same people saying come back and help us out !!! How [zb] embarrassing , it’s no wonder the whole of Europe are laughing at us
Those brexit voters should hold there heads in shame , turned this country into a laughing stock

Are they ■■■■

Troll off Dozy :laughing:

dozy:
After booting all the foreign workers out & telling them your not welcome here , the brexit idiots are now going going cap in hand to the same people saying come back and help us out !!! How [zb] embarrassing , it’s no wonder the whole of Europe are laughing at us

I knew it would happen - Tim Martin of Weatherspoons is the same - screaming Brexit cos he thought it would drive workers rights out of existence but then he realises his slave labour is running out. Panic!! Forget all about brexit - just get plenty of cheap labour back.

Ironically that was the thing that most poor people thought they were voting for with Brexit - an end to mass migration. That’s obviously not why the tories and people like Tim Weatherspoon voted for it - they voted for it so they could get rid of EU working rights/regulations stopping them dumping raw excrement into rivers etc. I think they were hoping enough EEs would stay so they could keep paying miserable wages. Turned out wrong for them. What a pity for them. No brand new top of the range Lexus this year. Tragic.

JeffA:

dozy:

I knew it would happen - Tim Martin of Weatherspoons is the same - screaming Brexit cos he thought it would drive workers rights out of existence but then he realises his slave labour is running out. Panic!! Forget all about brexit - just get plenty of cheap labour back.

Ironically that was the thing that most poor people thought they were voting for with Brexit - an end to mass migration. That’s obviously not why the tories and people like Tim Weatherspoon voted for it - they voted for it so they could get rid of EU working rights/regulations stopping them dumping raw excrement into rivers etc. I think they were hoping enough EEs would stay so they could keep paying miserable wages. Turned out wrong for them. What a pity for them. No brand new top of the range Lexus this year. Tragic.

What employment law has been scrapped ?

Think about it. Why would a rich boss like Tim Weatherspoon want Brexit - he doesn’t care about migration he’s employing most of them - so what else is he expecting to happen? Can you see what it is yet?

Proposals include an end to the 48-hour maximum working week, changes to rules about breaks at work, and removing overtime pay when calculating certain holiday pay entitlements, the Financial Times said.
Another proposal would be to get rid of the current requirement for businesses to log information about daily working hours, to save on administration costs.
The package is being drawn up within the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the newspaper said, and while it has not been put to other ministers, the department has consulted some business leaders.
Construction work
Brexit deal threatens UK labour and climate standards, thinktank warns
Read more
Such a move would prompt fierce opposition from unions and from Labour, with Boris Johnson’s government having pledged that the ability to diverge from EU rules post-Brexit would not involve watering down employment rights.
But Kwasi Kwarteng, the business secretary – who took the job last week after his predecessor, Alok Sharma, was given a full-time role leading preparations for the Cop26 climate conference in Glasgow in November – rejected the claims.
“We are not going to lower the standards of workers’ rights,” he tweeted. “The UK has one of the best workers’ rights records in the world – going further than the EU in many areas. We want to protect and enhance workers’ rights going forward, not row back on them.”

theguardian.com/politics/20 … ost-brexit

JeffA:
Think about it. Why would a rich boss like Tim Weatherspoon want Brexit - he doesn’t care about migration he’s employing most of them - so what else is he expecting to happen? Can you see what it is yet?

Proposals include an end to the 48-hour maximum working week, changes to rules about breaks at work, and removing overtime pay when calculating certain holiday pay entitlements, the Financial Times said.
Another proposal would be to get rid of the current requirement for businesses to log information about daily working hours, to save on administration costs.
The package is being drawn up within the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the newspaper said, and while it has not been put to other ministers, the department has consulted some business leaders.
Construction work
Brexit deal threatens UK labour and climate standards, thinktank warns
Read more
Such a move would prompt fierce opposition from unions and from Labour, with Boris Johnson’s government having pledged that the ability to diverge from EU rules post-Brexit would not involve watering down employment rights.
But Kwasi Kwarteng, the business secretary – who took the job last week after his predecessor, Alok Sharma, was given a full-time role leading preparations for the Cop26 climate conference in Glasgow in November – rejected the claims.
“We are not going to lower the standards of workers’ rights,” he tweeted. “The UK has one of the best workers’ rights records in the world – going further than the EU in many areas. We want to protect and enhance workers’ rights going forward, not row back on them.”

theguardian.com/politics/20 … ost-brexit

But you have just included the paragraph …“We are not going to lower the standards of workers’ rights,” he tweeted. “The UK has one of the best workers’ rights records in the world – going further than the EU in many areas. We want to protect and enhance workers’ rights going forward, not row back on them.”
Just because some journalist in a far left anti brexit rag reckons there will be a bonfire of worker rights doesnt make it true. Im a Union man and I havent seen any retraction of my working rights!

Beetlejuice:

dozy:

Are they [zb]

Troll off Dozy :laughing:

Oh yes they are , have a read of some European news ,the french seem to be enjoying it best

JeffA & Dozy, seriously you need to get a grip. All these current issues aren’t the result of Brexit and secretly you know it. But all you’re doing, is what you’ve done for the last 5 years. And that’s why we are where we are. If you lot had stopped whinging 5 years ago and moved forward. We would have been at this point still with some transition period left for us to ‘transit’. Jeez, if you’d stopped throwing your toys out of your prams and actually used your noddle. You had a remainer PM, a remainer Speaker, 90% remainer Parliament an ineffective leader of the opposition and you still couldn’t blag through the ■■■■■■■■ brino possible. The cliff edge, when it comes is squarely on your shoulders.

And today on the radio there’s van drivers who can’t go to work because they can’t get fuel , brexiters answer , it’s trolling or is it the rha, the tories , everyone’s fault but there’s, we’ve even got one idiot on here complaining the rnli, border force have got fuel

LazyDriver:
JeffA & Dozy, seriously you need to get a grip. All these current issues aren’t the result of Brexit and secretly you know it. But all you’re doing, is what you’ve done for the last 5 years. And that’s why we are where we are. If you lot had stopped whinging 5 years ago and moved forward. We would have been at this point still with some transition period left for us to ‘transit’. Jeez, if you’d stopped throwing your toys out of your prams and actually used your noddle. You had a remainer PM, a remainer Speaker, 90% remainer Parliament an ineffective leader of the opposition and you still couldn’t blag through the [zb] brino possible. The cliff edge, when it comes is squarely on your shoulders.

Ha ha ha , it’s not the fault of brexit , who the bloody hell are you trying to kid , it’s like I say , you’ll blame us , the tories you lent your vote to , the rha & apparently me because I’m trolling even though I’ve made no secret of the fact I voted remain , I’m mean we’ve even got a thread now where some idiot is moaning about the rnli having fuel
My attacks are simply down to the fact my life was fine as it was in the eu , to be honest I never gave them a 2 nd thought , so why would I want to change a life I was happy with , I’ve said elsewhere I accepted the result , the leave vote won , but I don’t see why I should then sit by & accept this mess , yes if it was better now , stayed the same I could accept that , but it’s not , it’s a bloody mess
I do give you credit for trying to debate in a sensible way , I’m may not agree , but I do have respect for you for doing that , rather than the normal childish trolling , thick , eu flag shagger ( only flags I’ve got are Bristol rovers ) crap

At least some of the truth is starting to leak out there now…

Re Driver Shortage/Brexit “not being to blame”