Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

JeffA:
No, it’s not an attack on disabled people mate or who got blown up in Afghan (eh?). It’s a simple observation about people being arsey on the internet. (Presumably it hit home a bit sharp - did you really believe you were “winning”?)

Whatever…not interested in continuing a petty squabble you are trying to start mate…nor ‘winning’ .

Ffs :unamused: …calling disabled people ‘retarded’ not an attack. :laughing:

You obviously realise you have made a stupid and ignorant comment and are back pedaling on it.
If you don’t believe me about Afghan vets competing in the Paralympics, go and do a bit of research and come back to me telling me I’m right.

JeffA:
Its time the uk forgot about submarines - little man with big man syndrome.

Really? It wasn’t that long ago that a UK attack submarine kept the Argentine navy in port during the Faklands Conflict a very cost effective deterrent, doesn’t even have to be in the vinictiy just the threat that it be could works well enough.

No it doesnt. Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics - even if you “win” you are still retarded. You dont feel any better - you still hate yourself when you put your head on the pillow.
[/quote]
You have just won a gold medal in gobshitery.

Janos:
No it doesnt. Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics - even if you “win” you are still retarded. You dont feel any better - you still hate yourself when you put your head on the pillow.

[/quote]
Sometimes it’s nice to actually see a line in the sand so that you exactly the sort of person you are dealing with. It enables one to drop the false civility.

the maoster:

Janos:

Sometimes it’s nice to actually see a line in the sand so that you exactly the sort of person you are dealing with. It enables one to drop the false civility.
[/quote]
Shown his true colours, no mistake.

Its ok boys - you “win” :slight_smile:

It’s not about winning. It’s about holding a civilised discussion whether or not you agree with the person you are interacting with. It’s not too much to ask for, and snidey and quite frankly unfunny and childish comments don’t do the author any favours. Just saying like.

robroy:

JeffA:
No, it’s not an attack on disabled people mate or who got blown up in Afghan (eh?). It’s a simple observation about people being arsey on the internet. (Presumably it hit home a bit sharp - did you really believe you were “winning”?)

Whatever…not interested in continuing a petty squabble you are trying to start mate…nor ‘winning’ .

You obviously realise you have made a stupid and ignorant comment and are back pedaling on it.
If you don’t believe me about Afghan vets competing in the Paralympics, go and do a bit of research and come back to me telling me I’m right.

Why is using the word retarded offensive to you? Do you even know why? Do you know what it even means?

Forget about guys in afghan mate - you sound like a black lives matter guy calling you a racist for using the word black.

the maoster:
It’s not about winning. It’s about holding a civilised discussion whether or not you agree with the person you are interacting with. It’s not too much to ask for, and snidey and quite frankly unfunny and childish comments don’t do the author any favours. Just saying like.

Nothing offensive or childish about it - its a valuable point and whenever you call people youve never met names its a good idea to think of it.

That makes no sense, seriously, it’s word soup. Break it down for my obviously feeble intellect please.

JeffA:

robroy:

JeffA:

Why is using the word retarded offensive to you? Do you even know why? Do you know what it even means?

Forget about guys in afghan mate - you sound like a black lives matter guy calling you a racist for using the word black.

So you don’t find the word '‘■■■■■■’ offensive then.?
Ok,.fair enough,…
Here goes

You’re a ■■■■ ■■■■■■…‘‘mate’’. (And a patronising one at that)
Please consider that as a compliment from me to you.
No offence…obviously.

retarded
/rɪˈtɑːdɪd/
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one’s age.

What did you think it meant? Does it still it offend you now you know what it means?

JeffA:
retarded
/rɪˈtɑːdɪd/
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one’s age.

Wow.!..Thanks for the English Comprehension lesson…

So what are your views on the word ‘■■■■■■■’?
If you saw my 6’2’’ ex Marine mate out with his lovely wife,.wheeling their 11 year old autistic little lad around,.would you feel comfortable asking him how his ■■■■■■■ son is doing., and how he’s coping being a ■■■■■■?, both words defined in the Oxford Dictionary so why not?
I think not somehow.

You can back pedal and try for as much damage limitation as you like,.your usr of the phrase ‘‘Soecial Olympics’’ and ''retarded was used and intended in an insulting context.

Fyi I was not '‘offended’ I was merely pointing out your tactless and crass comment .

robroy:

JeffA:
retarded
/rɪˈtɑːdɪd/
adjective

Wow.!..Thanks for the English Comprehension lesson…

So what are your views on the word ‘■■■■■■■’?
If you saw my 6’2’’ ex Marine mate out with his lovely wife,.wheeling their 11 year old autistic little lad around,.would you feel comfortable asking him how his ■■■■■■■ son is doing., and how he’s coping being a ■■■■■■?, both words defined in the Oxford Dictionary so why not?
I think not somehow.

You can back pedal and try for as much damage limitation as you like,.your usr of the phrase ‘‘Soecial Olympics’’ and ''retarded was used and intended in an insulting context.

Fyi I was not '‘offended’ I was merely pointing out your tactless and crass comment .

So why did you find it offensive?

Do I find the word ■■■■■■■ offensive? Ian dury did a song about that when they changed it in 1981 - he called it spasticus autisticus. I never used it as an insult even as a kid. Im sure a lot of very caring nurses have used the words ■■■■■■■ and retarded during their working lives and been nothing but kind.

Im not back pedalling at all - Im asking you why you found retarded offensive and no reason has been given.

Go back and read the last line of my previous post. :unamused:

Ok, you win.

I was one of the ones who accepted the result of the referendum , but it’s a ■■■■■■■ mess , families life’s ruined ( gone home because they don’t fill welcome) , shelf’s empty , fuel shortages , gas prices through the roof , USA trade deal , what trade deal
Cameron should never of allowed the thick ■■■■■ a vote in the first place

Hgv drivers are paid a bit more tho!

dozy:
I was one of the ones who accepted the result of the referendum , but it’s a [zb] mess , families life’s ruined ( gone home because they don’t fill welcome) , shelf’s empty , fuel shortages , gas prices through the roof , USA trade deal , what trade deal
Cameron should never of allowed the thick [zb] a vote in the first place

Gone home because LTD ended more like… :unamused:

They voted for Brexit to stop migration - and now they’ve got Brexit and mass migration on top! The worst of all possible worlds!!

Hilarious!!