Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

OwenMoney:

robroy:

OwenMoney:

robroy:
:lol: :laughing:
You really do need to lighten up mate seriously. :unamused:
Nobody cares about Germany unless you are a native of Der Fatherland.
Sorry if I do not share the amount of obsessive enthusiasm you have for all this type of stuff.but life’s too short to be soooooo [zb] serious.

It’s Bank hol weekend coming up,.chill out man, and get the worlds problems off your shoulders.

You really are a know it all bully on this forum - a grade A knobroy

Awwww shucks, …Thanks…I love you too. :laughing: :laughing:

Annoying the likes of you make it all worthwhile on here, my work is done. :wink: :laughing:

No wonder your business went bust

:laughing: Oh dear…seriously? :neutral_face:

Ok,.I’ll humour you for a minute. :unamused:
So… let’s just break that one down for analysis for starters.
''No.wonder my business went bust ‘’…you say.ok.
Yep all correct so far it did go bust…
Then we have ‘‘No wonder’’

Firstly you can obviously not think of a relevant or humourous retort pertaining to the thread, or to my reply to your initial childish post, so you think you will try and insult/upset me on something else instead eh?. :smiley: ok, got it.
But…

Can you explain how having a tongue in cheek ongoing ‘spat’ with my TN mate Frangers.and telling him to not take stuff so seriously is.an indication and illustration of how my business went bust?
Nah,.can’t see any possible connection, you ain’t thought that one through at all bud. :neutral_face: , it needs a bit of work does that one. :smiley:

So again…Business going bust ? you say., (well over 20 years ago btw, )
I’ve freely volunteered and discussed that info on here myself many times so why would it bother me in any way, maybe apart from feeling the need to explain it all?

I have found in the past that those who have chucked that one on me,.have never had the balls to go off the tracks and try anything out themselves that was high risk…with me so far?)
So basically water off a ducks back mate, , there has been numerous characters like yourself attempted that old chestnut on here and failed…

But seeing as you brought it up…let me just say this…

It was years ago,.another life, I’ve moved on, and in actual fact the experience taught me a lot, made me a better person able to deal with crap situations in life much more easily, and.that is why I am so laid back these days,.and tend to draw positives from negatives.

So basically at the moment life is good,…
So good in fact, I’m presently abroad as we speak, nowt to do, so on here putting time in, laying in bed beside my beautiful wife waiting for her to wake up so we can go on the beach. :sunglasses: so ALL good thanks. :sunglasses:

So thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss this further, although I’ve spent more time than I wanted to on it, giving you the time of day.
(I’ll explain that one also…
That experience has also gave me an attitude where I usually have zero tolerance and total disregard in life towards knob heads and f/wits…, but on this occasion I’ve made an exception and spent a bit of time explaining my situation to you.)

Seems that your perpetual bitterness and petulance on here concerning your famous TN ‘one trick pony’ stance on your obsessively favourite subject… Brexit :unamused: , has spread, towards me.
Bring it on mate I think I can take it. :laughing: :laughing:
Btw…all PMs (the usual tactic from ‘fans’ like yourself :smiley: ) will be ignored and unopened , so over to you on the public side of the forum.
Or when I think about it… better still, maybe just ignore me to prevent you making a further fool of yourself on here. :wink:

Have they cleared any litter off that beach you are going to yet?

JeffA:
Have they cleared any litter off that beach you are going to yet?

Spotless beach mate. :smiley:
You deffo wouldn’t be able to afford coming here on 84 quid a week though. :smiley:

My new job next week tho - 40 grand a year. All the gold I can eat!

JeffA:

the nodding donkey:

JeffA:

robroy:
:lol: :laughing:
You really do need to lighten up mate seriously. :unamused:
Nobody cares about Germany unless you are a native of Der Fatherland.
Sorry if I do not share the amount of obsessive enthusiasm you have for all this type of stuff.but life’s too short to be soooooo [zb] serious.

It’s Bank hol weekend coming up,.chill out man, and get the worlds problems off your shoulders.

You have to admit there’s very, very few funny right-wingers tho. Can you name a funny right-wing comedian for example? - perhaps they’re the ones who need to lighten up.

Jim Davidson?

You’re proving my point for me now.

I suppose chalky white was bearable.

:wink: :grimacing:

Franglais:
Right of center comic: Simon Evans.
Not a Nat C but (almost*) no one`s idea of a leftie.
youtube.com/watch?v=0surzDlCmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=a885uT_ZnDg
On Friday eve R4 News Quiz sometimes.

*Yes, I know where we are, and who else is here.

i like Simon Evans. “You may struggle to place the accent. It’s “'educated”…” :grimacing:

Geoff Norcott is also a right of centre comedian, and very funny with it. But I sense that he has been falling out of love with the Tory party lately… :laughing: :laughing:

We all know (most of us anyway) that surveys are hard to get right. I
I mean there are many different ways that results can be skewed one way or t`other.

We have the “lies, ■■■■ lies, and statistics” idea which says that because lies can be told with numbers we should ignore all numbers. Lies can be told with words, but we don`t ignore all words because some statements are untrue.
So we should try to see what polls really mean, not what they say on the surface.

Recently there was a poll in the Daily Express, May 24/25th. Now because it was a self selecting poll it won`t be a very accurate representation of the country as a whole. And it is only of Express readers so again, it will be skewed.
The Express was and is a strong advocate for Brexit so it is to be expected that their readers were pro-Brexit.
express.co.uk/news/politics … result-spt

But 62% thought Brexit was a failure and 29% thought it a success!
“Truth To Power” has a bit to say about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gqmloC-mm2k&t=186s

Edit to fix link.

Franglais:
I mean there are many different ways that results can be skewed one way or t`other.

We have the “lies, ■■■■ lies, and statistics” idea which says that because lies can be told with numbers we should ignore all numbers. Lies can be told with words, but we don`t ignore all words because some statements are untrue.
So we should try to see what polls really mean, not what they say on the surface.

Recently there was a poll in the Daily Express, May 24/25th. Now because it was a self selecting poll it won`t be a very accurate representation of the country as a whole. And it is only of Express readers so again, it will be skewed.
The Express was and is a strong advocate for Brexit so it is to be expected that their readers were pro-Brexit.

Edit to fix link.

Hang on, hang on…

What was it again you said to me the other day ■■

Oh yeah that was it. :bulb:

‘‘ASTOUNDING’’
:unamused:

robroy:

Franglais:

Edit to fix link.

Hang on, hang on…

‘‘ASTOUNDING’’

Bet you vote Tory and read the right wing Murdoch media tripe

OwenMoney:

robroy:

Franglais:

Edit to fix link.

Hang on, hang on…

‘‘ASTOUNDING’’

Bet you vote Tory and read the right wing Murdoch media tripe

Do ya ?

A lot can change in the next year.
Murdoch and Biden could both be dead, and the world turns a corner in terms of “Truth” in the media.

The public will become harder and harder to manage as time goes on, as the top-heavy job of the 1% managing the 99% with “lies alone” - simply won’t work for much longer.
The catalyst for this kind of forthcoming change - will be when the RIght and Left voting block rather than “Ruling Block” - join forces to start sorting out their own problems at the local level, rather than asking forever for “investment” (free money) from central government - that, of course - never comes.
I reckon that was why Sturgeon stepped down in the end.

There’s no limit of money for “Resisting Brexit” and “Promoting the Great Gaian Hoax” - but of course NO new money for even things like “Payrises keeping up with inflation” - inflation 100% caused by the government’s failed foreign policy blunder regarding Russia.

Talk about “Biting off the hand that could have fed us…”…

Research and Development in this country - must be as near zero as it could be right now, because “Who can afford to pay the energy bills for these experiments?

Russia and China - have a unique opportunity to forge ahead with technological research now. Why? - Because they are energy-independent now.
The entire West - has given up on it’s own independence, in favour of the fool’s gold that is so-called “Green Energy”.

WWIII will be won and lost at the world’s power stations.

Brexit is costing us 100 billion a year tho. That’s an awful lot of money urinated away just to “sock it to the remoaners”

Worth every penny imo

What have you gained?

JeffA:
Brexit is costing us 100 billion a year tho. That’s an awful lot of money urinated away just to “sock it to the remoaners”

In 2014 there was no such thing as a “Remoaner” but there were Scots who wanted out of the UK.

How much money was wasted, I wonder making sure Scotland stayed in?

It has long been argued that $68 per barrel - is the threshold where “Scotland makes the UK a net Profit” with an oil price below that “Scotland’s Benefits Bill exceeds it’s Energy revenues into the UK excheqeur”.

This 100 billion spoken of, if accurate - gives an idea of how much money got wasted “staying in” - as that’s what we’ve done since 2016, other than scrap all our MEPs that were deemed expenable, with a UKIP majority as they were…

If we’d done Brexit properly - the MEPS holding the Europalirment feet to the fire - would have been the LAST thing to be “disbanded” of the EU influence in Britain.

JeffA:
What have you gained?

About 25% on the bottom line of my wages.

Oh, and immense pleasure in watching remainers wail and gnash their teeth.

It also amuses me immensely that the most vocal are ex pats who no longer have the safety net of the NHS. The same NHS that they opted out of and for some reason think that it’s their godamn right to use as health tourists despite paying ■■■■ all into it for years.

the maoster:

JeffA:
What have you gained?

It also amuses me immensely that the most vocal are ex pats who no longer have the safety net of the NHS. The same NHS that they opted out of and for some reason think that it’s their godamn right to use as health tourists despite paying [zb] all into it for years.

Maybe Brexit has increased your wages. How do you link the two?
If it has done so, has it also increased the wages of everyone by 25%? Even every truck driver?

Ex Pats cannot automatically return for NHS care.
“If you do not live in the UK as a lawful permanent resident, you
are not automatically entitled to use the NHS services without
charge.
The NHS is a residency based healthcare system, partially
funded by the taxpayer. Hospital treatment is only available
without charge to those who live in the UK on a settled basis.
Q. “Why should I pay when I have lived in this country for most of my life
and paid all my tax and National Insurance?”
A. If you have permanently left the country, i.e. emigrated, you waive all
rights to free NHS treatment (Unless covered by an exemption clause)”
westhertshospitals.nhs.uk/p … eaflet.pdf

So, from previous posts you dont want new entrants to the UK to receive NHS care. Now you say you dont want those who may have paid in for 50 years, but retired abroad (freeing up housing and taking weight off of services) to receive care.
This does seem consistent with you saying that you take pleasure from the pain of others.

the maoster:

JeffA:
What have you gained?

It also amuses me immensely that the most vocal are ex pats who no longer have the safety net of the NHS. The same NHS that they opted out of and for some reason think that it’s their godamn right to use as health tourists despite paying [zb] all into it for years.

That 25% stil looking good with the cost of everything going through the roof? I wouldve thoughtht the heating bill alone wouldve taken that 25%.

If imagining the reactions of strangers is worth £100 billion to you then good luck.

the maoster:

JeffA:
What have you gained?

Ex pat’s who move to France, use an S1 form to access healthcare here,which the NHS then repays the French system. So it takes people out if the NHs ,and people get health care where ever they live. The S1 proves they have paid into the system and are entitled to it. Why would they need to be health tourists ?
I can get a doctor or a dentist with out a problem. Often the same day and not an emergency.25 euros a visit. Paid by me, partly refunded by the French state and the rest by the top up mutuelle.

OwenMoney:

the maoster:

JeffA:
What have you gained?

Ex pat’s who move to France, use an S1 form to access healthcare here,which the NHS then repays the French system. So it takes people out if the NHs ,and people get health care where ever they live. The S1 proves they have paid into the system and are entitled to it. Why would they need to be health tourists ?
I can get a doctor or a dentist with out a problem. Often the same day and not an emergency.25 euros a visit. Paid by me, partly refunded by the French state and the rest by the top up mutuelle.

As Brexit makes it harder for UK oldsters to retire into the EU, maybe that will increase the demands on the NHS?
Will any decline in immigration of fit young workers, and the increasing numbers of older retirees make things even worse with time?
Hard to see that making anything better?