Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

Stalinist communism just wasnt implememted correctly either i suppose?

How would you have implemented it? Put jacob rees-moggy in charge? He’dve sorted it!

JeffA:

How would you have implemented it? Put jacob rees-moggy in charge? He’dve sorted it!

Dunno mate, I’ve got enough of my own problems trying to get this bloody Non Binary thing off the ground. :unamused:
Hey …d ya reckon Rees Mogg would help me with that?? :bulb:

robroy:

JeffA:

Dunno mate, I’ve got enough of my own problems trying to get this bloody Non Binary thing off the ground. :unamused:
Hey …d ya reckon Rees Mogg would help me with that?? :bulb:

I don’t think Moggs understands Mental Illness in any case. He’s supposed to be an Out-of-touch Tory ain’t he?
…Maybe we should give him credit for being that…

The only Non-Binary thing I seem to know - is Bill Gates damnable spyware, bloatware, and malware - the code seems to be “Spaghetti” rather than “Binary” - put it that way. :unamused:

So Germany is in a deep recession, who was it that said how well the eu was doing again?

I stopped reading their drivel a while back… :laughing:

Narc:
So Germany is in a deep recession, who was it that said how well the eu was doing again?

He’ll be along soon with some positive spin on it backed up with a few links. :laughing:

robroy:

Narc:

He’ll be along soon with some positive spin on it backed up with a few links. :laughing:

robroy:
I tend to take any official statements, versions, figures,.statistics…or anything official really,.with not a pinch of salt, but a whole pillar. :smiley:
9 times out of 10 .I’d go as far as to say 10 times in fact, there is some motive or hidden agenda to get people to believe whatever they are trying to blag off on you…/quote]

I can only guess that you have met a bloke down the pub who has personal experience of these figures, hence you are prepared to believe them?

A deep recession? The IMF is predicting 0.1% negative growth in Germany for this year.
Certainly bad news for them.

Franglais:

robroy:

Narc:

robroy:
I tend to take any official statements, versions, figures,.statistics…or anything official really,.with not a pinch of salt, but a whole pillar. :smiley:
9 times out of 10 .I’d go as far as to say 10 times in fact, there is some motive or hidden agenda to get people to believe whatever they are trying to blag off on you…/quote]

I can only guess that you have met a bloke down the pub who has personal experience of these figures, hence you are prepared to believe them?

A deep recession? The IMF is predicting 0.1% negative growth in Germany for this year.
Certainly bad news for them.

Mate…seriously, do you really think I spend my time in the pub discussing this sh? :unamused: :laughing: …Nah.

That is more your lifestyle type of thing to do,.I don’t take life as serious as you.

And why you asking Me and having a dig btw? :neutral_face: …ask the o/p.
I didn’t post it,.I was making a comment/reply to Narc…(and an accurate prediction as it turns out. :laughing:)

Incidentally I did not say whether I believe or disbelieve it,truth be known I don’t actually give a ■■■■ about it either way if I’m perfectly honest. :neutral_face:

robroy:
Mate…seriously, do you really think I spend my time in the pub discussing this sh? :unamused: :laughing: …Nah.

That is more your lifestyle type of thing to do,.I don’t take life as serious as you.

I didn’t post it,.I was making a comment/reply to Narc…(and an accurate prediction as it turns out. :laughing:)

Incidentally I did not say whether I believe or disbelieve it,truth be known I don’t actually give a [zb] about it either way if I’m perfectly honest. :neutral_face:

C’mon Rob, you know the rules here. If you present figures that could paint the EU in a bad light then they are obviously “from the bloke in the pub” and not credible. But if they are showing how bad Brexit is/was then they are 100% fully validated and factual :smiley:

tmcassett:

robroy:

Incidentally I did not say whether I believe or disbelieve it,truth be known I don’t actually give a [zb] about it either way if I’m perfectly honest. :neutral_face:

C’mon Rob, you know the rules here. If you present figures that could paint the EU in a bad light then they are obviously “from the bloke in the pub” and not credible. But if they are showing how bad Brexit is/was then they are 100% fully validated and factual :smiley:

At least you (sort of) get the point Im making. RR frequently says that any official figures are skewed, not what he sees, his mates in the pub say different etc. Here is a figure saying Germany is having problems, and.....straight in, no questions. Straight in, no questions, on summat he now says he doesnt even care about. Schadenfreude.

However if you actually read my post I agree that Germany is in recession, and that is predicted to continue through 2023.

:laughing: :laughing:
You really do need to lighten up mate seriously. :unamused:
Nobody cares about Germany unless you are a native of Der Fatherland.
Sorry if I do not share the amount of obsessive enthusiasm you have for all this type of stuff.but life’s too short to be soooooo ■■■■ serious.

It’s Bank hol weekend coming up,.chill out man, and get the worlds problems off your shoulders.

robroy:
:lol: :laughing:
Sorry if I do not share the amount of obsessive enthusiasm you have for all this type of stuff.but life’s too short to be soooooo [zb] serious.

It’s Bank hol weekend coming up,.chill out man, and get the worlds problems off your shoulders.

You have to admit there’s very, very few funny right-wingers tho. Can you name a funny right-wing comedian for example? - perhaps they’re the ones who need to lighten up.

robroy:
Sorry if I do not share the amount of obsessive enthusiasm you have for all this type of stuff.but life’s too short to be soooooo [zb] serious.

You really are a know it all bully on this forum - a grade A knobroy

JeffA:

robroy:

You have to admit there’s very, very few funny right-wingers tho. Can you name a funny right-wing comedian for example? - perhaps they’re the ones who need to lighten up.

Jim Davidson?

OwenMoney:

robroy:

Awwww shucks, …Thanks…I love you too. :laughing: :laughing:

Annoying the likes of you make it all worthwhile on here, my work is done. :wink: :laughing:

JeffA:

robroy:

What about Frank? :smiley:
youtu.be/Eiju6hHdxd8

the nodding donkey:

JeffA:

robroy:

Jim Davidson?

You’re proving my point for me now.

I suppose chalky white was bearable.

Right of center comic: Simon Evans.
Not a Nat C but (almost*) no one`s idea of a leftie.
youtube.com/watch?v=0surzDlCmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=a885uT_ZnDg
On Friday eve R4 News Quiz sometimes.

*Yes, I know where we are, and who else is here.

In real life it tends to be the same tho - right wingers tend to have no humour and very little personality. Not all of them but if you asked me to go on a bus trip with a load of tories or Trumpys - it wouldnt be a laugh a minute.

JeffA:
In real life it tends to be the same tho - right wingers tend to have no humour and very little personality. Not all of them but if you asked me to go on a bus trip with a load of tories or Trumpys - it wouldnt be a laugh a minute.

Generally yes, I agree. Most comics are probably more left than right.
And some of the right wing ones tend to rely on insult and shock for laughs, rather than wit and genuine humour.

Just an opinion! No links provided.

robroy:

OwenMoney:

robroy:

Awwww shucks, …Thanks…I love you too. :laughing: :laughing:

Annoying the likes of you make it all worthwhile on here, my work is done. :wink: :laughing:

No wonder your business went bust