Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

Franglais:
Because he is not British or has some kind of hatred for us?

I`ve already told you my origins.

So, if I am not British that influences your opinion of me?
Pure undiluted racism.
[/quote]

Narc:
Leftist argument

YOU’RE RACISTS.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you base your opinion on someone`s race, then you are a racist.
Is that so hard to understand?

Franglais:
But again you ignore that those thing are directly responsible for making travel and food and living generally more expensive!
That is what people care about. Money and living
And Brexit and you and Winseer`s schemes are increasing that.

I have shown how, and you have said nothing to refute that.

Even Farage admits that Brexit isn`t working, but you keep defending it and even wanting more of the same!

I’ll just go back to the point Robroy made about actually going out and speaking to people in the real world that you encounter and deal with on a daily basis, face to face to form my opinion, and as far as I can tell no-one is suffering or complaining there life has been made worse because of rising food costs and travel that you are linking to Brexit. People’s lives have been made worse over the last 20 years because the trades and industries they worked in have seen their pay and conditions decimated and stand still because of an endless supply of cheap labour.

Farage is right, Brexit isn’t currently working, that’s because we are governed by a bunch of MP’s who don’t want it and whose end game will be to get us to rejoin.

Franglais:

Franglais:
Because he is not British or has some kind of hatred for us?

I`ve already told you my origins.

So, if I am not British that influences your opinion of me?
Pure undiluted racism.

Narc:
Leftist argument

YOU’RE RACISTS.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you base your opinion on someone`s race, then you are a racist.
Is that so hard to understand?
[/quote]
You are a troll a boring baiting troll.

Franglais:

Lumping “foreigners” together into one group is pretty much the definition of racism.

:open_mouth: And how the merry ■■■■ do you make that one out?? :laughing: :laughing:
If you are British,.any others who are not British are foreigners.
Well that was the case when I went to school anyway.

Would you feel better if I referred to foreigners…(oops there I go again pardon my blatant racism) as ‘‘People of differing heritage’’ .in the same way you have to refer to black people these days (have I done it again? :open_mouth: ) as ‘‘People of Colour’’? :unamused:

Just let me know anyway for next time,.I’d hate to offend anybody.

Narc:

Again…
A post containing an insult, but with no content related to the thread`s subject.

TROLL a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game), or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others’ perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur. The behavior is typically for the troll’s amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival’s online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other people.

robroy:

Franglais:

Lumping “foreigners” together into one group is pretty much the definition of racism.

:open_mouth: And how the merry [zb] do you make that one out?? :laughing: :laughing:

Would you feel better if I referred to foreigners…(oops there I go again pardon my blatant racism) as ‘‘People of differing heritage’’ .in the same way you have to refer to black people these days (have I done it again? :open_mouth: ) as ‘‘People of Colour’’? :unamused:

Foreigners exist. All non-British are, to the British foreigners. No argument.
I never said foreigners don`t exist. I never said use of the word “foreigners” is racist.

I did say: lumping any racial or other group together is racist.
Lumping foreigners together and attributing any common characteristic to them is racist.

I do apologise if my meaning was unclear.
It wasn`t my intention to upset you so much.

Franglais:

Narc:

Again…
A post containing an insult, but with no content related to the thread`s subject.

TROLL a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, an online video game), or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses,[2] or manipulating others’ perception, thus acting as a bully or a provocateur. The behavior is typically for the troll’s amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival’s online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other people.

You are as I have said above and I have no idea why the administration of this forum allows your constant drivel, especially about us being racists or bigots or anything else. I have only pointed out the truth about what I see in your posts.
Thankfully I have found the mute tab.

Good luck with reversing what we voted for and good luck with your mind.

Narc:

Franglais:

Narc:

Again…

You are as I have said above and I have no idea why the administration of this forum allows your constant drivel, especially about us being racists or bigots or anything else. I have only pointed out the truth about what I see in your posts.
Thankfully I have found the mute tab.

Good luck with reversing what we voted for and good luck with your mind.

If you find any posts offensive in any way you can report them via the ! in triangle, top right.
Glad to help you. :smiley:

If you find to too difficult to refute or disprove any arguments made by me, or anyone else, then feel free to hit the ignore button.

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:

:open_mouth: And how the merry [zb] do you make that one out?? :laughing: :laughing:

Foreigners exist. All non-British are, to the British foreigners. No argument.
I never said foreigners don`t exist. I never said use of the word “foreigners” is racist.

I did say: lumping any racial or other group together is racist.
Lumping foreigners together and attributing any common characteristic to them is racist.

I do apologise if my meaning was unclear.
It wasn`t my intention to upset you so much.

:laughing: Nah…You could NEVER upset me if we were on here continuously mate 24/7.
You are the one who we all know gets upset shouting racist, bully or whatever,.accompanied by the same old sarcastic remarks…skirts Pearl’s etc :unamused: …, so don’t be concerning yourself on that score .

I don’t take this forum (as well as everything else ).as serious as you do, it’s all water off a duck’s thingy as far as I’m concerned. :smiley:

Still think the foreigners theory is ■■■■■■■■, you are just trying too hard to be offended by proxy me old mate…,typical leftie characteristic if I may say so.

Possible job losses on the horizon unless Brexit is renegotiated.

bbc.com/news/business-65612295

Yeah, yeah, it was all over years ago, etc etc…

Franglais:

It’s going to be pretty bleak with the car manufacturing jobs & supply chain in around 5 years time. Stellantis are the latest to raise the flag on what’s going on. Have a watch of this vid to see how bad things are for this sector. youtube.com/watch?v=2GqEeBZsuZA

Franglais:

Who buys Vauxhall’s I’d say was more Vauxhall issue , same with Ford , focus / fiesta going , I see more Tesla,s than insignia/ Astra / focus put together
Isn’t it about 20 k + for a corsa e , who’s going to pay out that for a corsa ?
When I change my focus & can’t buy another I’ll blame it on brexit !!

lancpudn:

Franglais:

It’s going to be pretty bleak with the car manufacturing jobs & supply chain in around 5 years time. Stellantis are the latest to raise the flag on what’s going on. Have a watch of this vid to see how bad things are for this sector. youtube.com/watch?v=2GqEeBZsuZA

Depressing innit…
I know we have a system with opposing parties etc, and limp from one election to the next, but the lack of any form of long term strategy, and relying on “market forces” which have recognise no borders, is…well…depressing.

About 3min in the present change is likened to the change from horse to oil power. That seems correct to me. A real shift.
But that change was brought about by choice. This change is being brought on by law/necessity. It is being run to a timetable, and is not subject to an individual`s whims.

The automotive industry has been a driver (sorry!) for national economies for decades. It is still a major player, but look at modern societies: youngersyters today dont strive for a driving licence as a rite of passage. Those that can drive, and live in cities dont all want personal cars, many are content to share/rent as needed.
Everything is in flux for many reasons.

On the Brexit theme, the decline of manufacturing post Brexit was predicted…By both sides!
Remain economists said it would decline and be a bad thing.
Leave`s pet economist, Minford said it would decline…but, so what!

And leaving Brexit again it seems 2023 will be (another) El Niño year.

Just think…

WARS have been declared and fought over the centuries - owing to considerably less interference in our country from foreign enemies than we’re seeing right now from nations we are supposedly at peace with, let alone “economic and political union” with…

What is the difference between a despotic ruler of a country from history - declaring war against some foreign enemy and today’s shower that go to foreign wars at the drop of a hat, involving us all in something we neither voted for that particular government to be doing, let alone the entire parliament…?

Maybe manifesto committments should feature things ruled out by that proposed future incoming government, rather than “Get Brexit Done” and then promptly neglect completing Brexit at all, in favour of starting a new foreign war we simply cannot afford, having not recovered from the lockdown as of yet… FFS can our establishment be even more plain in desiring the detriment of us ALL, not just those on the other side of politics from them?

The enemies of Brexit - are the ones who’ve made Brexit’s “consequences” as bad as they have been.
I’m sure if Cameron had said "I’m not doing Brexit, I’m not holding a second referendum - and if you don’t like it - you can vote me out in 2020!" rather than just resigning instead of doing his bloody job he was elected in to do… FFS “Politicians” the very worst Gangsters of ALL eh?

Likewise, if the Parliamentary Labour Party had been a proper opposition to Cameron’s stance of Remain - then Corbyn would have been forced to pick up the Brexit gauntlet, and would be PM by this point having beaten Remainer May in 2017 - Right?

Brexit - has turned politics upside down for sure, but the big lie about Brexit is that it was all about “Immigration” when the main issue was about being railroaded into undesirable situations on the foreign stage by countries we owe nothing to, but stand to ruin us by supporting their daft foreign policies that should and could have nothing to do with an independent Britain…

We could even have said “Nope” to NATO and EU calls to “Go to war with Putin’s Russia” and instead, broke rank, done a deal with Russia for cheap oil and gas, and stayed OUT OF IT on the continent we’ve voted to be divorced from…

I’ve said beforehand that I’d like to see the destuction of the EU project, and all that it stands for “No politics Right of Karl Marx” that is.

I’ll also state that I’d now like to see an end to NATO for pretty much the same reasons.
I have no desire to see future rigged elections favouring the Center Left ad nauseum for the rest of our natural lives, and that being called “Democracy” that only kicks the Right into touch when such voters are the single largest voting block, and always have been!

First minute is amusing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2-78eWnv4
A clip from the Nat Cs conference.

Even farage is saying brexit failed

Here are some Brexit dividends, what they would have given to the UK. NONE of the following have been obtained, and so yes. Farage is correct.

The process of “Brexit” indeed HAS been a failure. Not implemented properly. Not followed properly. Not DONE properly.

Now we see the other edge of the two-edged sword that the referendum was going to be “compulsory and forever” if we voted Remain initially, but “only advisory” if we voted Leave, as it could always also be argued that "anything short of the reasonable doubt of a court (10 out of 12 jurors) - doesn’t constitute a big-enough majority to bring about such a major change in our own system in this country. Since achieving 87.5% support for something - even Putin’s Russia cannot give to Putin (78% approval, not good enuff!) - the entire process was deliberately sabotaged by ALL political powers around the world, thinking that we’d end up in WWIII if somehow the EU were weakened in any way, not just by the UK attempting to leave it.

The easiest way to achieve full Brexit - was the “cliff-edge” approach, converting everything to “Free Market” status with regards to our trading arrangements, and leaving the European Court of Justice, so we can hand-pick which laws we wished to keep, and which we could easily discard. An essential power IF we were to re-achieve former Sovereign State Status.

To leave the single market - we merely stopped paying into the EU for access to something that should be free at the point of sale:
You don’t pay an admission fee to shop at Tescos rather than Sainsburys - do you?
You’ll shop at the places that have the lowest prices for whatever make-up basket of regular groceries - happens to be your fingerprint purchases…

If you consume more fruit and Veg than Meat, then you may favour one supermarket over another for that reason.
Maybe, such is your basket of regular shopping - that it doesn’t make much difference WHERE you shop at all, because the savings to be had upon your particular basket of shopping - vary by only pennies in what is now a £100+ spend for most households per week.
It is hardly worth driving the extra 2 miles to shop at a different supermarket - merely to save 50p on that basket, spending maybe a fiver on getting further out… “Economics” - a very important subject these days, with ordinary households struggling to make ends meet.

So, by halting payments to the EU ENTIRELY - we would be slagged off for sure, told that “Our reputation is ruined, because we’ve defaulted” by some nations around the world, or even “Democracy is weaked blah blah blah”. Well, that didn’t stop the Deep State from subverting our entire Democratic system since - did it? Are there any free and fair elections to be had anywhere in the world, where an outsider candidate unexpectedly winning an election like Trump did in 2016 - has the entire machine of State get behind that fair-and-square winner, rather than conspire to rid the political biosphere of the upstart…

Once we halt those payments to the EU, the EU then has another problem on it’s hands - What to do with the huge suprplus of produce that will no longer be purchased by Britain, because we refuse to pay the admission fee of our contributions any longer?

Simple. Have a PROPER free market, and put the entire EU food mountain on an open market where anyone can bid anything they like for foodstuffs, not for “Futures Markets” purposes, but instead for cash-settlement (bank transfer) and immediate delivery by Truck, Ship, Rail - whatever.
The industry will solve the problems and bottlenecks caused by a huge expansion in food traffic that would result from entire NATIONS entering the OPEN MARKET for agricultural produce in particular. (compare perhaps to, 'Brudders clustering around the “Reduced Aisle” ')
This would come about every time there was a serious glut of any particular produce, and you have the international community bidding openly like the way Oil is traded on the Petroleum Exchange in London… "

There would still be Exchange fees to pay INSTEAD of “EU Membership Fees” - but if they make their financial exhanges for Agriucultural products comparable say, to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange - everything would work very well indeed, using the Chicago model as THE way to do all this.

An efficient exchange - brings in more transaction fees. Europe would gain from those fees, as well as the participants in the market, potentially every nation on Earth that can get some form of pick-up to actually go collect the produce they are mass-purchasing on the cheap…

Britain saves the Membership money STILL handed over to the EU, so Britain gains both a better market, a better market access, and other nations get to benefit from a more EFFICIENT market that doesn’t encourage producer farms to over-produce whatever, and then plough half of it back into the ground, because no one wants to pay through the nose for it, other world currencies weaker than the articifically propped-up Euro…

The Invasion of Ukraine - casts asunder the entire Euro project now anyways, as the only way Ukraine can win this - is if they get the EU and NATO powers to go to a hot war, which of course means nuclear catastrophe. EVERYONE loses, because Ukraine won’t give Loser’s Consent. Everyone loses because NATO won’t give Loser’s consent. Everyone loses because the EU that stole Ukraine away from Russia in the FIRST place 3 decades ago - won’t have things any way but it’s own. This is why I believe the EU is a beast to be destroyed, rather than a benefit long-term to the human race anywhere, and everywhere.

Britain Leaving - could and should have weakened the EU enough so it was either forced to reform, and become a proper free market like I described above OR should just disband, and revert back to the nation states prior to the launch of the single currency.

How much of Brexit has happened so far?

Our MEPs have all been disbanded, certainlly very much “Turkeys voting for Christmas” in that Farage’s party had a the largest block of seats there. ALL gone very quickly - were they not? Funny how the downsides get implemented straight away - isn’t it?

We still pay over as much “Contributions” as ever.
We also pay and lose out from membership of NATO as well, of course. The EU and NATO are joined at the hip, of course…
We never left the EU courts system entirely - ALL of them. We got knocked back and told, “You can’t do that - it’s illegal to leave the court you actually want to leave because we won’t let you leave it!”

People forget that the Holocaust was legal struck in to Law by the German State of the day…
Don’t assume something is the “Right thing to do” just because some establishment somewhere says it is, and their lawyers do what they are told - to enforce such travesties of law…

Look up and down the motorway corridors around this country - and you’ll see brand new Transport depots being built all over the place…

That to me, is the main aspect of Brexit that HAS been done, by Boris Johnson’s Tories with the new “light-touch” planning system and all.

Overall, I’d say Brexit is maybe 30% completed… A far cry from 52% of course, and closer to being reversed than to being completed in the future as well…

If Brexit DOES one day get completed (impossible imo, now that anything Farage has failed to get into Westminster at all, too many kitchen sinks thrown at UKIP, Brexit Party, etc.) - then it gets bump-started again by the UK leaving the EU courts once and for all, and we really need to get far more aggressive on this, instead of appeasing the Euro powers instead all the time. Leaving the EU - doesn’t mean we have to remain on good terms with contiental Europe either, of course. Only by being able to destroy something - does one fully have control over it’s future.

The Euro currency has been gently declining over the last year, whilst the Ruble bounced back, went higher at one point, and has now settled pretty much back where it started before the Invasion a year back.

The EU weakness “We don’t negotiate - ever” - hampered Brexit more than anything else, with our own politicians failing to realize we really needed to be rather more assertive on the international stage, rather than “come together over Ukraine” - just another barb stuck in us by Remainers imo…
Ukraine - isn’t a full member of the EU, isn’t our Ally, and isn’t in NATO. We owe Ukraine nothing at all, and if the entire Foreign Aid budget had been cut to ZERO a few years back - we could side-step having to cough up for their forelorn hope war, and probably brought about a swift end to it as well…

Only idiots would assume that "If Putin is allowed to win in Ukraine - he’ll be like Hitler and make a huge grab at every other nation state in Western Europe as well… Wot a load of ■■■■■■■■!

Tactically, Putin need only split Ukraine down the Dnieper river - and partition it. The British Empire has been known to do that to places like Turkey, so there IS a prescedent there.
West Ukraine, with it’s Liberal Europiles - gets to continue life as normal, as a de-militarized zone.
East Ukraine - goes back to where it started, before politics started removing Pro Russian leaders, and marauding Azov death squads - started ‘removing’ ethnic Russians before last year’s invasion even started, and maybe even precipitated Putin’s invasion as a “Casus Belli”…

Europe? - Loses some production that used to come from East Ukraine’s rich agricultural region. Hardly the same as WWII though - is it?
Maybe comparable to the annexation of Czechovslovakia by ■■■■ Germany, or even Hungary falling to Stalin’s Red Army after WWII…

The Elephant in the Room here - is the EU and likely NATO bound to it:
It cannot be bargained with
It cannot be reasoned with.
It absolutely will.not.stop until everyone is TERMINATED from whatever life they had before this faux religion of Gaia seems to dictate the powers to new heights of depravity around the world.

Don’t forget also, we’ve got the surging power of the Chinese Communist Party to contend with as well, who are currently lending the Western powers no more cheap money - hence why interest rates are running out of control, unless and until there’s somekind of break-through in Ukraine to relieve China of it’s trading partner responsibilities to Russia…

We need to get Brexit completed, before there isn’t a EU left to leave imo.
We also need to kick these “Insurgants” into touch that would break up the UK as some kind of “Punishment” for once being a thriving democracy…
“How DARE UK citizens vote for something we, the Deep State absolutely Forbid!” - Eh?

JeffA:

He is also saying why. :bulb:
Really CBA to go through the obvious (to some) reasons concerning those in charge of organising and implementing it all to pacify those who voted for it.

Put it this way I’ve got a new fantastically well paid job to go out there and encourage and promote ‘Non Binaryism’ yeah seriously. :sunglasses:

(But between you and me…guess how committed,.genuine and enthusiastic I’m going to be in reality ? :wink: )
But I still need to go through the motions and keep up appearnces. :bulb:

robroy:

JeffA:

Really CBA to go through the obvious (to some) reasons concerning those in charge of organising and implementing it all to pacify those who voted for it.

Put it this way I’ve got a new fantastically well paid job to go out there and encourage and promote ‘Non Binaryism’ yeah seriously. :sunglasses:

(But between you and me…guess how committed,.genuine and enthusiastic I’m going to be in reality ? :wink: )

Yeah but everyone can say “It wasn’t implemented correctly” to excuse any stupid idea. We will never know will we. But the fact is we’ve lost about 150 billion, the car industry is moving out and migrations through the roof. I can’t see any Brexiteer saying that’s what he wanted. Particularly the migration - that is taking the urine - the only reason anyone voted brexit was to stop migration - now it’s three times higher!

JeffA:

robroy:

JeffA:

Yeah but everyone can say “It wasn’t implemented correctly” to excuse any stupid idea. We will never know will we. But the fact is we’ve lost about 150 billion, the car industry is moving out and migrations through the roof. I can’t see any Brexiteer saying that’s what he wanted. Particularly the migration - that is taking the urine - the only reason anyone voted brexit was to stop migration - now it’s three times higher!

Yeah you are right. :open_mouth:
…Everyone can say that, mainly because it ls true…

So everything you have said after that in your reply post, is more or less covered …iinnit. :neutral_face: what more can I add to it ?

Btw…quote; ‘‘The ONLY reason anyone voted Brexit was to stop Migration’’ ‘’ you say? :laughing:
Not true.

What is true about this, is as you say… ’
‘We will never know’.
Well not as long as we have a Govt that did not want Brexit, even though the majority of people did , no we won’t ever know.
So expect pretty much of the same (or even worse), if and when the Labour Party get in.
Mostly in order to lead us kicking and screaming into the shackles of the EU once again,.after the main agenda of all this heel dragging, Political Engineering, and reluctance to make this work, …another referendum. :bulb:

Pretty much how I’m gonna implement my new Non Binary promotion gig in fact, …as it is a brilliant tactic, only problem is it fools nobody who is not terminally gullible, (or obsessivelly biased :bulb: ) as illustrated on this thread, so I’ll need to work on that aspect :smiley:

Not all bad for the more vocal of the whingers though eh?
At least you remainers are happy in a .bizzare and weird way, think all the extra milage you’ve getting out of this thread alone . :smiley: