Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

This month, the EU made stricter rules about the amount of arsenic in babyfood.
This UK gov are not following these rules for food safety.

Oh ffs,.3 posts in rapid succession :open_mouth: …He’s gone into Franglaisbrexit Overdrive. :laughing: :laughing:

(Ooh nearly forgot +7 :smiley: )

In last weeks budget Hunt said that the lower tax on draught beer was a Brexit benefit. Is that so? I dont mind paying a few pence less for my HSB, or whatever substitute is offered, but most other EU countries still pay less tax than us on beer.

Or, is it a Brexit benefit like early vaccine rollout was? ie a lie.

Franglais:
In last weeks budget Hunt said that the lower tax on draught beer was a Brexit benefit. Is that so? I dont mind paying a few pence less for my HSB, or whatever substitute is offered, but most other EU countries still pay less tax than us on beer.

Or, is it a Brexit benefit like early vaccine rollout was? ie a lie.

Yawn

I love getting the excuse to play an excellent track. :sunglasses: :smiley:
youtu.be/mBFGKPAeIjw

(+8::slight_smile:

OwenMoney:
I bet you’re just jealous because you didn’t buy turnip stocks on the futures market.

Thérèse Coffey’s ‘eat turnips’ message leaves bitter taste after UK’s biggest grower gives up
Environment secretary’s response to salad shortages suggests she was unaware vegetable farmer – in her constituency – was forced to quit due to costs

OwenMoney:

OwenMoney:
I bet you’re just jealous because you didn’t buy turnip stocks on the futures market.

Thérèse Coffey’s ‘eat turnips’ message leaves bitter taste after UK’s biggest grower gives up
Environment secretary’s response to salad shortages suggests she was unaware vegetable farmer – in her constituency – was forced to quit due to costs

Our very own Marie Antoinette.

Franglais:

OwenMoney:

OwenMoney:

A myth that she ever said " let them eat cake " where as Coffey is just dim

OwenMoney:

Franglais:

OwenMoney:

OwenMoney:

A myth that she ever said " let them eat cake " where as Coffey is just dim

Yep, that only came out as reported speech years later. Spin doctors have been around for ever.
Coffey was on camera of course.

I dont think that calling Coffey "dim" is very fair. She did get a degree and doctorate in chemistry. Being dim isnt an excuse for her saying summat stupid and nasty.

I sit corrected Franglais - Her thesis Structural and reactivity studies of Bis(imido) complexes of molybdenum (1998), but still a Tory

OwenMoney:
I sit corrected Franglais - Her thesis Structural and reactivity studies of Bis(imido) complexes of molybdenum (1998), but still a Tory

So we can surmise that
when she says stupid things> she knows they are stupid things
when she says stupid things> she expects to be believed
when she says stupid things> she believes we are stupid enough to believe them

Even further off topic, but we can expect some grade A whoppers this week. Johnson is releasing a written dossier…today?..about misleading Parliament, ahead of his interview Wednesday.
I`m getting the popcorn ready, and erecting a brick-proof screen in front of my TV screen.

No doubt the greased piglet is going to try and slip out of the challenge. Rules are for little people. Some lawyers are doing very nicely out of the tax payer though.

Still, Ruislip have re-selected him as the MP, and with only a 7.000 majority, maybe he can be dumped. He’s made millions on the speech circuit already, so heaven know’s what time he spends in his constituency. He’s not in the HoC often.

Just an opportunist looking for an opportunity.

It is fashionable to “dumb down” and has been for some time.

That way, the most genius person can speak, act on that, and then if people die in large numbers - they can say they made an “honest mistake” when in fact they done that deliberately, or at very least “knowing there was some risk above zero of loss of life”…

Intelligent people making decisions that then get people killed - USED to be known as “Evil”. But then, the Godless crowd never signed upto the concept based on (their words) “Outmoded Religious Dogma” - did they?

HONEST people that make an honest mistake that then gets people killed - “immediately drop out of public life”.

This modern politik thing of “Doubling Down” when someone catches you out in a “lie” - is just more evil heaped upon evil.

The greatest and most apt punishments for people in charge that don’t believe in any kind of future retribution against them - is to totally CRUSH them with the rule of law… Execpt of course, they are the very LAST people to be thrown under the bus in this manner.

The Rule of Law - therefore, is no longer fit for purpose.

It has set standards they, themselves ruling us - no longer even attempt to live up to.

The answer to the globalist menace then - is the world’s first global REVOLUTION.

The Tipping point won’t be reached until “not acting” carries the same penalty as “getting out there, and making a difference”. Currently, we’re all encouraged to “Not Act” politically, and “don’t bother trying to make a difference” by the futility of voting for the other side of the same “Uniparty” coin all the time.

I predict the future of the workforce the world - will be decided by the employers of the future, that actually do stuff, and make things…

Happy Easter!
As last year, queues at Dover exacerbated by extra Brexit passport controls.
Braverman says it isn`t due to Brexit, then Sunak says it is.
Dover Port Authority says it is.
The French say again, that all booths are manned and that they requested more facilities which the UK refused.
More (biometric) checks due later this year.
(ed 2 to add link) youtube.com/watch?v=mbCLq9StG1U

And freightwise the UK import checks which we signed up to, and are also part of “taking back control”, then held back while buildings were constructed, then cancelled, are now, starting again?
Here is Moorhouse on that particular shambles.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4cUkdh4eWY

Franglais:
Happy Easter!
As last year, queues at Dover exacerbated by extra Brexit passport controls.
Braverman says it isn`t due to Brexit, then Sunak says it is.
Dover Port Authority says it is.
The French say again, that all booths are manned and that they requested more facilities which the UK refused.
More (biometric) checks due later this year.
(ed 2 to add link) youtube.com/watch?v=mbCLq9StG1U

And freightwise the UK import checks which we signed up to, and are also part of “taking back control”, then held back while buildings were constructed, then cancelled, are now, starting again?
Here is Moorhouse on that particular shambles.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4cUkdh4eWY

Aye but c’mon,.admit it, yer loving it.
Bet you’ve been sat with your finger poised to the tablet whilst you waited for the inevitable news.
Another ‘‘I told you so’’ opportunity to brighten up your day,.and to inject some more Brexit themed excitement into your life. :laughing:

Be fair RR ^^^^^ after all sometimes it’s days or weeks until some really good Brexit Viagara comes along. You know, the stuff that gets him really hard and excited. You can’t pass up opportunities like that you know.

the maoster:
Be fair RR ^^^^^ after all sometimes it’s days or weeks until some really good Brexit Viagara comes along. You know, the stuff that gets him really hard and excited. You can’t pass up opportunities like that you know.

:laughing: :laughing:
I think what he really wants is another Covid outbreak, so he can dig out his full face visor…assuming he ain’t still wearing it of course. :laughing:

Brexit interests me, so I post about it.
Is that soooo hard to understand?

Covid also interests me so I post about that.
My 31 posts this year arent as many as RobRoys 46. But, Hey Ho! dealing in reality isn`t his strong suit.

Franglais:
Brexit interests me, so I post about it.
Is that soooo hard to understand?

Covid also interests me so I post about that.
My 31 posts this year arent as many as RobRoys 46. But, Hey Ho! dealing in reality isn`t his strong suit.

Wow.! :laughing: .
STILL.counting all my posts…and in a yearly category to boot. :open_mouth:
Thanks for the following anyhow, nice to have at least one fan. :wink:

Btw Maoster’s feeling left out.
How many has he done?
I’m sure you’ve got the time on your hands to actually tell us.

47 for me now …apparentlly.
Just so you can keep up the score , write it down.

the maoster:

Noticeably quiet though 2 or 3 months back when his beloved EU had offices in Brussels raided in connection to corruption - no links or discussion there from memory! :wink: