Brexit again!

Good.Hopefully an end to the farce .Maybe at last common sense will apply and everything can go back to normal.

OwenMoney:
Good.Hopefully an end to the farce .Maybe at last common sense will apply and everything can go back to normal.

The definition of ‘normal’ in the case of Europe being sovereign nation states.Not the latest attempt to hijack the place in the form of Juncker and co’s self appointed Federal Superstate.

Carryfast:

OwenMoney:

The definition of ‘normal’ in the case of Europe being sovereign nation states.Not the latest attempt to hijack the place in the form of Juncker and co’s self appointed Federal Superstate.

For hundreds of years “normal” was European countries being at each other’s throats.
One way and another western Europe has avoided that for a while now. I’m not saying it’s ALL to do with the EU. But countries whose economies and industries are intertwined, are hard pushed to fight each other.
Less shouting of smashing the institutions that have helped deliver this, and more calm cooperation might be better, then your version of “normal”?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I can also see why you think that the inlet charge of a diesel is all about compression ratio.Let’s get this right you think that the inlet charge is the same and therefore pressure created under compression when turning over an engine on the starter motor,as that when it’s actually running at 1,500 rpm under full load and turbo boost.While the charge obviously is at a steady state when the piston is at top dead centre on the compression stroke.If not what happens if we stop the engine with the piston at TDC does the charge all then turn into a supercritical fluid. :unamused:

The fact is it’s the pressure of the atmosphere combined with the distance from the Sun which cooked Venus.Not the composition of its atmosphere.
[/quote]
The 90 bar pressure on Venus CAME from the CO2 atmosphere!

Mars also has a CO2 atmosphere, but no runaway greenhouse effect, because that atmosphere is way too thin at around 12 millibars.

I’m amazed at the number of “Man-Made Climate Change Believers” that think the current atmopsheric CO2 content of Earth is around 1-4%… (3% would be fatal to all mammal life on earth, so I don’t think so!)
Less than one-thousandth of Earth’s atmosphere is CO2 in actuality.

Stop worrying about “Gweenhouth Gathes”! There is more than enough greenery on this planet - to keep it down below the level I have stipulated above!

Only a massive planet-wide FIRE can reduce the world’s plant life to such an extent that the atmosphere is unable to recover from the CO2 belched out by those same fires.

FIRE then - has the potential to destroy the world’s ecosystem like nothing else.
Most places on earth - one would struggle to start a campfire, let alone a forest fire!

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Teresa may kicks the can down the road…again…

What a surprise.But at least it should help to dispel the delusions of those who’ve bought the lie ( again ) that remainer May will deliver Brexit.

I still believe for the time being that May’s BIGGEST “Lie” - is that she is a Remainer at all! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Franglais:

Carryfast:

OwenMoney:

For hundreds of years “normal” was European countries being at each other’s throats.
One way and another western Europe has avoided that for a while now. I’m not saying it’s ALL to do with the EU. But countries whose economies and industries are intertwined, are hard pushed to fight each other.
Less shouting of smashing the institutions that have helped deliver this, and more calm cooperation might be better, then your version of “normal”?

Normal, means knowing that your trade will be stuffed up because out of touch politicians didn’t know a basic thing about pallets, whilst too busy being party loyal and country foul.
My normal will be to quality control this rather good Chardonnay .

OwenMoney:

Franglais:

Carryfast:

OwenMoney:

Normal, means knowing that your trade will be stuffed up because out of touch politicians didn’t know a basic thing about pallets, whilst too busy being party loyal and country foul.
My normal will be to quality control this rather good Chardonnay .

That village north of Mâcon was renamed “Chardonnay” 20years ago? Towns in Italy were renamed Martini and Cinzano weren’t they? That’s a fair few years back too.
Had anywhere near Burton on Trent been renamed “Bitter”?
?

Franglais:
countries whose economies and industries are intertwined, are hard pushed to fight each other.

Which is exactly the logic which the Soviet Union and the German Federation was going by when they both invaded Poland. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
countries whose economies and industries are intertwined, are hard pushed to fight each other.

Which is exactly the logic which the Soviet Union and the German Federation was going by when they both invaded Poland. :unamused:

German “Federation” was in fact Dem Deutsches Reich at the time, as far as I know. :unamused:

Winseer:

Franglais:
Well done Winseer!

But what about “Global Warming”?
You can’t ignore that, surely?

There is such a thing as Global Climate Change. There is NO such thing as MAN-MADE climate change. The latter is a hoax, and always was.

I also hear, and it’s just a rumour, that the Earth is flat.

dexxy57:
There is such a thing as Global Climate Change. There is NO such thing as MAN-MADE climate change. The latter is a hoax, and always was.

No the Earth is round just like it’s the atmospheric pressure of Venus’ atmosphere and its distance from the Sun that cooked the planet not its atmospheric composition.

No surprise that global warmist believers would be attracted to a stinking undemocratic dictatorship.Which they think they can use to their own advantage to impose their idiotic theory without the need for a democratic mandate.Good luck with that when your Federalist German masters show their true colours.

Or for that matter when everyone is made dependent on dangerous expensive nuclear electricity generation for all of their energy needs.That’ll work.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

No the Earth is round just like it’s the atmospheric pressure of Venus’ atmosphere and its distance from the Sun that cooked the planet not its atmospheric composition.

No surprise that global warmist believers would be attracted to a stinking undemocratic dictatorship.Which they think they can use to their own advantage to impose their idiotic theory without the need for a democratic mandate.Good luck with that when your Federalist German masters show their true colours.

Or for that matter when everyone is made dependent on dangerous expensive nuclear electricity generation for all of their energy needs.That’ll work.

Calm down mate, you’ll have a stroke.

Point out the connection please between taking Global Warming seriously and being attracted to a Stinking Undemocratic Dictatorship.

(is your face supposed to be that deep shade of pink by the way)?

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

Point out the connection please between taking Global Warming seriously and being attracted to a Stinking Undemocratic Dictatorship.

I’ll bet a pound to a penny that you’re a typical a LibDem supporter and if you say you’re not then you’re an equally typical LibDem liar.Not many if any LibDems who are Global Warmist and EU sceptic.While as I said also anything but ‘democrats’ using the foreign EU bloc vote and Commission politburo as a force multiplier because the muppets can’t get a mandate of their own.

On that note why would anyone want to take a theory,that says that a planet that’s around 30 million miles closer to the Sun and with an atmospheric pressure of 90 bar was/is cooked by the CO2 composition of its atmosphere,seriously.

Although feel free to show any direct mathematical link/ratio between atmospheric average temperature and the CO2 level of Earth’s atmosphere.As opposed to the fact that temperature decreases by around 6.0 C for every 1,000 m in height ?.Here’s a clue it’s nothing to do with CO2 although it’s no surprise that the average LibDem voting EU Federalist couldn’t understand it. :unamused:

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

Carryfast:

I’ll bet a pound to a penny that you’re a typical a LibDem supporter and if you say you’re not then you’re an equally typical LibDem liar.Not many if any LibDems who are Global Warmist and EU sceptic.While as I said also anything but ‘democrats’ using the foreign EU bloc vote and Commission politburo as a force multiplier because the muppets can’t get a mandate of their own.

On that note why would anyone want to take a theory,that says that a planet that’s around 30 million miles closer to the Sun and with an atmospheric pressure of 90 bar was/is cooked by the CO2 composition of its atmosphere,seriously.

Although feel free to show any direct mathematical link/ratio between atmospheric average temperature and the CO2 level of Earth’s atmosphere.As opposed to the fact that temperature decreases by around 6.0 C for every 1,000 m in height ?.Here’s a clue it’s nothing to do with CO2 although it’s no surprise that the average LibDem voting EU Federalist couldn’t understand it. :unamused:

Well, that’s me told. I think.

dexxy57:

At least unless/until you provide a direct mathematical link between CO2 and temperature variation.In the same way that I provided you with a mathematical link between atmospheric pressure and temperature.

So tell us let’s say we burn all the remaining fossil fuel reserves,thereby increasing atmospheric CO2 composition to exactly ?,leading to a real world temperature increase of exactly ? based on exactly what mathematical link/ratio of CO2 level v temperature.I won’t hold my breath waiting for an answer.Which probably explains why the Gulf Wars were nothing to do with permanently capping the Middle East oil wells and so called Global Warmist zealot Sturgeon has an economic policy based on the sale of remaining North Sea oil reserves not capping them beyond use.While the civil aviation industry has no plans for going electric any time soon probably because the weight of the batteries required to get the thing off the ground would weigh more than the total weight of a conventional kerosene fuelled aircraft.

Carryfast:

dexxy57:

At least unless/until you provide a direct mathematical link between CO2 and temperature variation.In the same way that I provided you with a mathematical link between atmospheric pressure and temperature.

So tell us let’s say we burn all the remaining fossil fuel reserves,thereby increasing atmospheric CO2 composition to exactly ?,leading to a real world temperature increase of exactly ? based on exactly what mathematical link/ratio of CO2 level v temperature.I won’t hold my breath waiting for an answer.Which probably explains why the Gulf Wars were nothing to do with permanently capping the Middle East oil wells and so called Global Warmist zealot Sturgeon has an economic policy based on the sale of remaining North Sea oil reserves not capping them beyond use.While the civil aviation industry has no plans for going electric any time soon probably because the weight of the batteries required to get the thing off the ground would weigh more than the total weight of a conventional kerosene fuelled aircraft.

Nah, I’ll just take your word for it. Sounds like well-researched scientific reasoning to me.

“Recent news reports suggest that Science comes up with whatever evidence supports the narrative of the body that funds it”.

Is it possible to be a “Freelance Scientist” in this day and age? :confused:

The Green lobby have got no chance whatsoever of achieving their gweenhouth gathes emissions targets - unless they carry out the conquest of China first. :wink:

Winseer:
“Recent news reports suggest that Science comes up with whatever evidence supports the narrative of the body that funds it”.

Is it possible to be a “Freelance Scientist” in this day and age? :confused:

The Green lobby have got no chance whatsoever of achieving their gweenhouth gathes emissions targets - unless they carry out the conquest of China first. :wink:

No ■■■■ Sherlock.

A year from now, hopefully we’ll all be able to see that

Labour - still ain’t working.
The Green Man Roundabout - gets taxed.
Liberal Democrats - start getting jailed for being illiberal and undemocratic.
Tories - all emmigrate to America
UKIP becomes independent of itself
Independents - all join together to form a non-independent party.
The SNP lose their seats, because they took “National” out of their name, and got confused for the winning price of the 4:15 at Ayr on the ballot paper.
The Ulster Unionists - all got disbanded, because no one knows where Ulster is any more.
Sinn Fein get taken over by a ■■■■ star, and renamed “Sage”.
The speaker gets taken over by Parsley the Lion.

“Scarborough Fair” becomes the new National Anthem.

Winseer:
A year from now, hopefully we’ll all be able to see that

Labour - still ain’t working.
The Green Man Roundabout - gets taxed.
Liberal Democrats - start getting jailed for being illiberal and undemocratic.
Tories - all emmigrate to America
UKIP becomes independent of itself
Independents - all join together to form a non-independent party.
The SNP lose their seats, because they took “National” out of their name, and got confused for the winning price of the 4:15 at Ayr on the ballot paper.
The Ulster Unionists - all got disbanded, because no one knows where Ulster is any more.
Sinn Fein get taken over by a ■■■■ star, and renamed “Sage”.
The speaker gets taken over by Parsley the Lion.

“Scarborough Fair” becomes the new National Anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQKh3xHoV4

I’ll have half a pint of what he’s having…