Breen Transport(Ireland)

Does anyone know anything about Breen transport in Ireland. Subject to a satisfactory reponse from their insurance company I’ll have a job with them.
Thanks in advance. Hex.

just out of intrest did they tell you how much you will be payed and was your interview over the phone :question: :question:

oscarboska:
just out of intrest did they tell you how much you will be payed and was your interview over the phone :question: :question:

Yes they told me over the 'phone. £500 average take-home. And interview was over the phone.Hope this answers you questions.

did they tell you it was minimum 6 weeks away :wink:

just sent my application off to breen, fingers crossed. How long did it take them to get back to you■■?

oscarboska:
did they tell you it was minimum 6 weeks away :wink:

No offence,are you serious? I don’t mind 2-3 away,but 6. I don’t think so.

serious mate and thats if they dont turn you after 6 weeks. Im not to sure but was told that they pay 80 euros yes euros so thats about 55 a day but im not 100% on that one. Do know they have some new wagons but that doesnt mean its 100% straight. Sorry pal but its best to know what your letting your self in for. :unamused:

Kneal:
just sent my application off to breen, fingers crossed. How long did it take them to get back to you■■?

Hi ‘K’,I posted it on Tuesday afternoon and Alan e-mailed me this lunchtime.Regards,Hex.

6 + weeks away!! sounds nice. :open_mouth:

Must be a good job if they’re after drivers!

oscarboska:
serious mate and thats if they dont turn you after 6 weeks. Im not to sure but was told that they pay 80 euros yes euros so thats about 55 a day but im not 100% on that one. Do know they have some new wagons but that doesnt mean its 100% straight. Sorry pal but its best to know what your letting your self in for. :unamused:

Thanks oscarboska,that’s a bit pants :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .Thanks for the heads up.Hex :smiley:

no probs pal sorry about that have you tried O`Learys these pay good money alot of spain work but not 100% straight. The only down fall to these are you are expected to run from wexford to ross dock boat out to cherboug and down to spain very little running in england :smiling_imp:

oscarboska:
no probs pal sorry about that have you tried O`Learys these pay good money alot of spain work but not 100% straight. The only down fall to these are you are expected to run from wexford to ross dock boat out to cherboug and down to spain very little running in england :smiling_imp:

Cheers buddy.Totally grateful for all your help.Matt.

oscarboska:

Willy o 'leary aka sailaway,and never come home.
Joe Druhan transport in Wexford is a little better than both.

ellies dad:

oscarboska:

Willy o 'leary aka sailaway,and never come home.
Joe Druhan transport in Wexford is a little better than both.

Thanks Ellies Dad :smiley: Will give him a call in the am. :smiley:

Just out of interest, :unamused: how many jobs have you applied for and got,and do you have a softspot for Irish companys or is it coincidental that they occur regularly in your job searches :question:
Just wondered :smiley:

druhan - HA HA HA HA HA
not much i can say really,
they loaded out of kepak in
hacketstown same time as me,
the 2 young lads just went and went

Breen - POLES POLES POLES

O’Leary in Ramsgrange -
He once said glowingly that
he prefers young drivers because
they dont go home and stay going longer !!

What about caffery i ashbourne anybody ■■

ellies dad:
Just out of interest, :unamused: how many jobs have you applied for and got,and do you have a softspot for Irish companys or is it coincidental that they occur regularly in your job searches :question:

In answer to your question. In November last year I had a heart attack and had to have a triple by pass…not bad for a 36 year old :open_mouth: .I am therefore finding it somewhat difficult getting a job as most insurance companies are somewhat reticent to allow the companies to employ me!! I hope this answers your curiosity/question.

df1:
druhan - HA HA HA HA HA
not much i can say really,
they loaded out of kepak in
hacketstown same time as me,
the 2 young lads just went and went

Breen - POLES POLES POLES

O’Leary in Ramsgrange -
He once said glowingly that
he prefers young drivers because
they dont go home and stay going longer !!

What about caffery i ashbourne anybody ■■

Smartarse, i didnt say Druhan was great but better than them already mentioned. Besides ,if you re good for Joe he might let you work for miss Verona. €130 a day home x 7 days plus some meals :blush: :blush:
ive said too much
Who you df1 :question:

Hexenhammer:

ellies dad:

In answer to your question. In November last year I had a heart attack and had to have a triple by pass…not bad for a 36 year old :open_mouth: .I am therefore finding it somewhat difficult getting a job as most insurance companies are somewhat reticent to allow the companies to employ me!! I hope this answers your curiosity/question.

If you want my advice,stay away from irish fridges. Long gone are the days of fun and games for southgate distribution and co.
Now adays its a lonely job for an irish or englishman.

I applied to breen last year just to see what they paid. The bloke told me 500 euros per week. I laughed and put the phone down. No wonder they can afford all those new lorrys and trailers, the drivers are subsidising them. :laughing: :laughing: