Bragging rights!

Many readers will know we opened our new location at Peterborough this week.

So far, so good. First test this morning - pass - clean sheet!!

Beat that if you can :unamused:

Still offering amazing deals at Peterborough if you want to join in.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I was pretty good wasn’t I… seriously though Dave (my instructor) was brilliant such a nice guy, easy to get on with and great at putting me at ease, My whole experience was great I am pleased I came to you rather than other more established company’s around here.
Please pass on my gratitude to Dave when you next speak to him and hopefully I will be seeing him soon for the next stage once I sort out what work I have coming in over the next month or so.
Thanks again
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Peter Smythe:
Many readers will know we opened our new location at Peterborough this week.

So far, so good. First test this morning - pass - clean sheet!!

Beat that if you can :unamused:

Still offering amazing deals at Peterborough if you want to join in.

I am now on 17 out of 17 first time passes on laden testing!

Paul :smiley:

That’s brill Paul - - how many clean sheets?(tongue firmly in cheek!)

Our 5 passes in 1 day aint bad going.

And I’m doing courses at Peterborough next week BELOW cost price - £550 including VAT and test.

Peter Smythe:
That’s brill Paul - - how many clean sheets?(tongue firmly in cheek!)

No clean sheets :frowning:

Paul

Good to see your doing well, a breath of fresh air in this climate :sunglasses:

Quick update I had a CE test at 8.30 this morning and I’m pleased to say another first time pass with just 3 faults. That’s now 18 from 18 first time passes on laden testing.

Yes I am a one man band and want to keep it this way, so I only tend to train one candidate a week.

I have talked to other trainers who post on this forum and they have offered me good advice about the benefits of staying small.

It’s looking like I’m going to start a waiting list as I don’t want to book to far in front which can sometimes complicate matters.

Things are good at the moment and long may it continue.

Well done Paul. We had another pass this morning. Things are good.

… and add another two passes this afternoon.

Cant resist it - - 20 passes in the 2 weeks from the beginning of the month.

Not at all bad.

Just another update, 2 tests today and another 2 first time passes. That’s now 20 first time passes on the bounce. No fails on laden testing.

Feeling :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Paul

… and another 6 passes today. Makes 41 so far this month + the ones that have chosen not to be on the website.

And the month aint finished yet!!

Peter Smythe:
… and another 6 passes today. Makes 41 so far this month + the ones that have chosen not to be on the website.

And the month aint finished yet!!

Well done Pete, this is a red hot topic page with the trainers lol!

It’s just a bit of friendly rivalry between us I hope.

A bit of banter is good for the soul!

Just noticed on your web you had 4 Cpc passes today which you include in the above post.

Personally I haven’t been including these, I might as well now mention no fails on these for over 4 years!

LOL :laughing: :laughing:

elmet training:
Just another update, 2 tests today and another 2 first time passes. That’s now 20 first time passes on the bounce. No fails on laden testing.

Feeling :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Paul

Make that 21 consecutive first time passes. I trained a lad this week started on Monday test this morning and passed with just 4 faults.

A bit of a scare yesterday the Mercedes Atego developed an air leak so I took it straight to to the garage where they fitted a new air tank over night so it was ready first thing this morning.

Over to you Pete…

Now 22 consecutive first time passes 100% on laden testing. Had a lad who passed his C with me 2 years ago came back and passed his CE today with just 2 faults, 1 on reverse and 1 on approach speed. He passed on my wagon and drag combination in a Atego with a six speed splitter gearbox.

Lost count!

Peter Smythe:
Lost count!

Counting your millions again Pete£££££££££££££££? Ha ha.