Bragging rights!

I think I have a mentioned on here before that I now do pay as you go training which the training is completed over a few weeks helping the customer spread there payments

I have been training a Lithuanian lad on the pay as you go scheme over the last few weeks and yesterday was test day and I am pleased to announce he passed at his first attempt making that now 23 consecutive passes.

Also I’m pleased to say my 17 year old daughter passed her car test yesterday so when she reaches 18 she will be doing her truck tests.

Paul :smiley:

Also I’m pleased to say my 17 year old daughter passed her car test yesterday so when she reaches 18 she will be doing her truck tests.

Congrats to your daughter. Maybe Dad will send her to me for truck training?!?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

BTW, 7 passes already this month. Looking good! (incl mod 4).

Peter Smythe:

Congrats to your daughter. Maybe Dad will send her to me for truck training?!?

No problem Pete If you do it for the same price as I would be doing it for!

There’s an offer for you Pete. :smiley: :smiley:

No problem Pete If you do it for the same price as I would be doing it for!

There’s an offer for you Pete. :smiley: :smiley:

You’re just too kind Paul! Having thought about it, it’s the proper thing for fathers to exercise their duties without interference from 3rd parties! So I’ll leave her in your capable.

But if she goes all hormonal on you (my daughter did to me!) I’m happy to help.

Peter Smythe:

But if she goes all hormonal on you (my daughter did to me!) I’m happy to help.

Your right dads and daughters hey, if I said slow your approach speed she would say your wrong I’m doing the correct speed.

And I’ve got another daughter, she works for easy jet as a trolley dolley so she won’t be doing her truck test, phew!!

Expect a phone call. lol :smiley: