Booked C+E

Finally bitten the bullet and booked the artic test. Have gone with Peter Smythe, primarily because I used them for my C and I couldn’t find any single reason not to use them again!

Also got a free 35 hours of CPC so I’ve got that booked in a fortnight, I think I will be one of Peter’s new courses Guinea pigs!

Really looking forward to it and a bit apprehensive at the same time as never driven an artic. Decided to go for the artic over the wag and drag but doing it in an auto this time rather than manual like I did with C.

Fingers crossed I’ll be a “proper” driver by the end of the month!

What dates were you offered? I’m really thinking about putting in again for it.

I booked mine for the 23rd Feb with the test on the 29th, so only 3 weeks time which is brill

Oh wow… how exciting. I am doing my Cat C next week with Peter Smythe, ■■■■■■■■ myself as so nervous and worried my nerves will get the better of me… really really need to pass this so I can book C+E straight away… have my Cpc in March and would like to be able to do the C+e at the same time so I can get on the road asap. Really fed up at work now and can’t wait to change my career.

Would like to ask though, as this is something I will need to decide too, what made you choose the artic over the wag and drag?

NickW88:
I booked mine for the 23rd Feb with the test on the 29th, so only 3 weeks time which is brill

Hey I’ve got mine the week before I’ll try not to ruin the truck for you!! [emoji849]

Think mines in the yellow artic mate, if you’re in it, don’t ruin it before I do lol! The week you are on training I’m doing CPC with them lol

Got my cat c starting tomorrow really looking forward to it.

Gosh, it’s all go this month. Best of luck ( and skill) everyone! :smiley:

Goldilox:
Gosh, it’s all go this month. Best of luck ( and skill) everyone! :smiley:

+1, except for Nick! :wink:

Mistiek:
Oh wow… how exciting. I am doing my Cat C next week with Peter Smythe, ■■■■■■■■ myself as so nervous and worried my nerves will get the better of me… really really need to pass this so I can book C+E straight away… have my Cpc in March and would like to be able to do the C+e at the same time so I can get on the road asap. Really fed up at work now and can’t wait to change my career.

Would like to ask though, as this is something I will need to decide too, what made you choose the artic over the wag and drag?

I just wanted artic as its a full size trailer and more likely the type of vehicle I will end up driving. I know there isn’t supposed to be much difference in it so fancied going full fat not semi skimmed lol

But what happens when you mix semi -skimmed with full fat, like I do with my cereals?

You have a messy accident lol!

NickW88:
You have a messy accident lol!

I assume that is directed at me! (as well…) :grimacing:

Goldilox:
But what happens when you mix semi -skimmed with full fat, like I do with my cereals?

You end up with some weird sort of OCD! :open_mouth:

Actually no! I missed a ducking trick there didn’t I!

NickW88:
Actually no! I missed a ducking trick there didn’t I!

You did pal, and I do wish you the best of luck.
I wouldn’t want to upset you! :smiley:

You already have to ■■■■■■■■ I’ll never forgive you now you ■■■■ sprayer! Lol

Raring to go now!

NickW88:
You already have to [zb]. I’ll never forgive you now you [zb] sprayer! Lol

Raring to go now!

You getting punchy? :laughing:

Must have forgot my meds!

NickW88:
Think mines in the yellow artic mate, if you’re in it, don’t ruin it before I do lol! The week you are on training I’m doing CPC with them lol

Think I’m in the red one, I asked for that one so we’ll have to see
Cpc should be a decent course if your gonna be one of Pete’s Guinea pigs!!