Suedehead:

chaversdad:
happens alot, theres even websites dedicated to it with lots of pictures

Well dont leave it there . . post a link ffs :laughing:

+1 :grimacing:

Thetaff:

NewLad:

Winseer:
Homegoing students from nightclub are known to get em out for the lads if you happen to be driving through Canterbury between 01:30 and 02:15 on friday & saturday mornings. Have seen a single girl do it (which I thought was the more unusual) as well as 3 out of 4 girls in a group. The one who chickened out was the best looking of the 4 sadly, but Iā€™m not complaining! :stuck_out_tongue:

That kind of thing doesnā€™t make a professional crash, but if they started kissing as well, then Iā€™d probably be forgetting that Iā€™m a professional. :blush:

It must be tempting to pull over and see if one wants to roll around on the bunk for a bitā€¦

If that piccy he posted of his brekkie is anything to go by then she would struggle to get on there with him they wouldnā€™t fit!! :grimacing:

Not eating fried bread cuts out a lot of the calories. :smiley:
Youā€™ll lose a few more trying to contort yourself around the cab as well. :blush:

shuttlespanker:
Photographice evidence is required :slight_smile:

Indeed, itā€™s been ages since Iā€™ve removed a pic :wink:

yeah on the m6 by junction 9 about 3 years ago
stuck in slow moving traffic
looked down
saw a woman with short skirt pulled up
wearing stockings
nickers by her knees
ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  herself with one hand
and texting on mobile with the other

Donā€™t see stuff like this much any more in cars, and moreā€™s the pity, clocked a stocking top a couple of weeks ago and trying to remember what year it was when i last saw similar.

Doesnā€™t help when half wits masquerading as lorry drivers phone the old bill and get the woman concerned nickedā€¦this happened in ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  a few short years ago, hope you lads who live up there know who the alleged driver was and told him exactly what he was.

I have driven for a few hen nights when the young ladies have held their bits up for the enjoyment of passing traffic.

Link to follow tonight

Get ready with the delete button Dennis :laughing:

chaversdad:
Link to follow tonight

Get ready with the delete button Dennis :laughing:

Pm please

heres a teaser, no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , nothing obscene so no need for the forum police to go mad :stuck_out_tongue:

i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b50 ā€¦ 18ec_h.jpg

chaversdad:
heres a teaser, no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , nothing obscene so no need for the forum police to go mad :stuck_out_tongue:

ooh, sheā€™s a naught girl, she needs to be punished! :wink:

Her road tax is out of date :-0

proper lambrini girl :smiley:

mucker85:

chaversdad:

Sad or what,i looked at the tax disc aswell :blush: . . think shes got til the end of the month :laughing:

Suedehead:

mucker85:

chaversdad:

Sad or what,i looked at the tax disc aswell :blush: . . think shes got til the end of the month :laughing:

oops, Iā€™m ahead of myself.

Just need to ā€˜adjustā€™ some tachos.

Call me old fashionedā€¦But you canā€™t whack stockings and suspenders. Does it for me every time!

bigvern1:
Call me old fashionedā€¦But you canā€™t whack stockings and suspenders. Does it for me every time!

whatever you like wearing is up to you. I prefer big pants myself, more comfortable.

Wear all 3 for max comfort! :wink:

When i was teaching HGVā€¦PSV in the 80ā€™ s to early 90ā€™sā€¦one day had a four hour lesson and you do get bored doing the same routes this was Sheffieldā€¦so sometimes i would take pupil to Chesterfield and take the old road in, this day was like any other but nice summer morningā€¦we were coming upto the now old fire station at whitington moor i could see a woman sat on a wall opposite the fire station my side short skirt cropped topā€¦also i could see all the firemen stuck to the mess room window pointing and laughingā€¦so as we passed tis woman i looked at her she suddenly stood up and gave me a flash of her ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦the guy i was teaching was gob smacked i said ill look you keep ya eyes on the roadā€¦any way that part of the road is between 2 roundabouts so i said go upto roundabout and come back we will check her out again :laughing: pupil pipped the horn this time she was sat down small 2ft wall she cocked one leg up and gave us a flash of the mirtle no knickers onā€¦firemen still glued to window still i said get back down the next roundabout and come back again ! same again flashed the beaver and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  outā€¦ this young lad i was teaching was all over the placeā€¦when we got back he said that was te best day ive hadā€¦i didnt know learning to drive a truck would be this good. :laughing:

bigvern1:

here you go vern

i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b50 ā€¦ ff88_b.jpg

Biggest shocker I had was on the M42.

Two young ladies, mid 20ā€™s having a bit of a sing and an in-car jive in a Corsa.

However, they were playing with each others ample chests at the same time. Was a stonking hot day, and they were both wearing tight, low cut tops.

Unfortunately the traffic cleared and I couldnā€™t keep up with them for about much more than 10 miles.