Boobies

I was traveling about 2.30pm tueday down M1 near junction 25 when i saw a lady with her top off in a silver car playing with them. i nearly crash my wagon has anyone else seen this happen before or am i the first. :open_mouth:

Youā€™re a bit late for April fools. :laughing:

its true wish i gone my phone out just gob smack at it bigger than dd

Seems its happened to everyone else except me? :unamused:

jacksplat:
Seems its happened to everyone else except me? :unamused:

Donā€™t feel left out mate. If itā€™s any consolation, it never happens to me either.:frowning:

Ive seen 2 guys yanking themselves off. Just my look. One of them was by nottingham a few years ago and wasnt aware anyone could see him. The other was a black car southbound on m6 around wigan literally 6 weeks ago. He was overtaking me and another truck driver then slowing down before overtsking again. He had tinted shades on and was looking up all the time. He sped up when i swerved the truck at him. Also pointed the road hawk camera out to him. My mate was also beeped a few years ago by a car and the woman who was sucking the driver off kept looking up to my mate and putting her thumbs up to him. Needless to say he tried to get them to stop but to no avail.

Photographice evidence is required :slight_smile:

I also saw some guy whacking off s/bound near Wigan ages ago it probably is the same bloke.

At least in the truck you can dump the air out of the seat so no one can see you the dirty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– !! :laughing:

Kerbdog:
Ive seen 2 guys yanking themselves off.

shuttlespanker:
Photographice evidence is required :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :laughing:

I saw a guy knocking one out on the m60.
Also a big horrible fat woman was laying back in the passenger seat showing her beaver, whilst her husband drove!

Pictures please !! :smiley: :smiley:

Kerbdog:
ā€¦beeped a few years ago by a car and the woman who was sucking the driver offā€¦

Thatā€™s one hell of a hands free kit. :laughing:

Homegoing students from nightclub are known to get em out for the lads if you happen to be driving through Canterbury between 01:30 and 02:15 on friday & saturday mornings. Have seen a single girl do it (which I thought was the more unusual) as well as 3 out of 4 girls in a group. The one who chickened out was the best looking of the 4 sadly, but Iā€™m not complaining! :stuck_out_tongue:

That kind of thing doesnā€™t make a professional crash, but if they started kissing as well, then Iā€™d probably be forgetting that Iā€™m a professional. :blush:

Winseer:
Homegoing students from nightclub are known to get em out for the lads if you happen to be driving through Canterbury between 01:30 and 02:15 on friday & saturday mornings. Have seen a single girl do it (which I thought was the more unusual) as well as 3 out of 4 girls in a group. The one who chickened out was the best looking of the 4 sadly, but Iā€™m not complaining! :stuck_out_tongue:

That kind of thing doesnā€™t make a professional crash, but if they started kissing as well, then Iā€™d probably be forgetting that Iā€™m a professional. :blush:

It must be tempting to pull over and see if one wants to roll around on the bunk for a bitā€¦

NewLad:

Winseer:

It must be tempting to pull over and see if one wants to roll around on the bunk for a bitā€¦

If that piccy he posted of his brekkie is anything to go by then she would struggle to get on there with him they wouldnā€™t fit!! :grimacing:

Thereal-john:
I saw a guy knocking one out on the m60.
Also a big horrible fat woman was laying back in the passenger seat showing her beaver, whilst her husband drove!

In the same car? Or 2 seperate encounters?

The only thing thats happened to me was i took a break right outside a posh house in wishaw making sure i didnt block any drives, i was desperate only had like 5 minutes drive time. Anyway my cab was sorta level with a living room but didnt look like anyone was home so i start tucking into my sandwiches about 10 minutes later a movement catches my eye and i see an old granny wae saggy ā– ā– ā– ā–  staring at me from the window. I freak out thinking she is gonnae phone the polis saying im a peeping tom so i drive away cant find anywhere to park and get an infringement :cry:

Kerbdog:
Ive seen 2 guys yanking themselves off. Just my look. One of them was by nottingham a few years ago and wasnt aware anyone could see him. The other was a black car southbound on m6 around wigan literally 6 weeks ago. He was overtaking me and another truck driver then slowing down before overtsking again. He had tinted shades on and was looking up all the time. He sped up when i swerved the truck at him. Also pointed the road hawk camera out to him.

My mate was also beeped a few years ago by a car and the woman who was sucking the driver off kept looking up to my mate and putting her thumbs up to him. Needless to say he tried to get them to stop but to no avail.

Did he want to go down on him aswell then :open_mouth:

Dartford bridge 6 weeks ago, colleague infront of me phones and says ā€œblack car on your right,check it outā€ and sure enough girl pax was playing with herself,skirt around her waist!

happens alot, theres even websites dedicated to it with lots of pictures