Bomb site

No work today as all customers cancelled work
( thank god )
So sat at home looking at the garden slowly but surely resemble a bomb site
Spent the first couple of hours trying to secure this and that have now just given up .
But won’t be joining the mass throngs at B&Q tomorrow to get fence panels ( which no doubt will be costing a few pounds more )
Wait until the better weather then get a proper fencing company in to fit new fencing all round .
In the meantime watch all the diy bods trying to secure there fence this weekend only to blow down again the next time it’s windy .

I’ve got…

A free trampoline out of it so far.

yourhavingalarf:
I’ve got…

I need to get rid of my lads one I’m hoping mother nature decides to help me out with it

I’ve got…

That used to be mine :laughing:

well i’m having a garden sale tomorrow, 6 trampolines 25 assorted fence panels and 2 plastic gnomes… oh and a shed has just dropped in… :laughing: :laughing: and the washing has dried really quick… pity its 4 gardens down… :wink:

Dont worry. Im sure this trouble`ll all blow over soon…

All our neighbours have took over the fencing between our gardens & put up what they wanted so if it blows down they repair / pay for it , fine with me .
I just stain my side

m.a.n rules:
well i’m having a garden sale tomorrow, 6 trampolines 25 assorted fence panels and 2 plastic gnomes… oh and a shed has just dropped in… :laughing: :laughing: and the washing has dried really quick… pity its 4 gardens down… :wink:

Sounds like it’ll be a blast

Apparently my green wheelie bin has just received a NIP for speeding! Knew I shouldn’t have painted my house number on it! :imp:

the maoster:
Apparently my green wheelie bin has just received a NIP for speeding! Knew I shouldn’t have painted my house number on it! :imp:

It’s now a danger to aircraft :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: imgur.com/a/6E62Y6K

driveress:

m.a.n rules:

how is it down your way, our kid has a place in georgham and he’s ■■■■■■■■ himself as its quite exposed…

m.a.n rules:

driveress:

m.a.n rules:

how is it down your way, our kid has a place in georgham and he’s ■■■■■■■■ himself as its quite exposed…

This thread has given me a much needed laugh…

But seriously, (ahem) I was on a CPC course on distractions today and I kept getting distracted by all the bangs and crashes and the trampoline almost taking off several times. It’s still pretty bad but I think it was at its worst mid morning. I’m in South Molton and the town centre is closed to traffic, presumably due to roof tiles flying around, and my friend in Landkey still has no power :open_mouth: Local schools were closed today.

Perhaps…

All trampolines should be chipped, a database set up and a law made about securing them properly. Then if one does blow onto a railway line, whoever can try and get compo out of whoever it was lost it.

[zb]

yourhavingalarf:
Perhaps…

All trampolines should be chipped,

Yes… :smiley:

Or
hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk/hyu … ch1500e-2/

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
Perhaps…

Or

Frangles mate…

It’s just a case of time until my post is taken down by the mods. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:
Perhaps…

Or

Frangles mate…

It’s just a case until my post is taken down by the mods. :smiley:

We seem to have a “serious” weather thread separating off of a “spurious” weather thread?
Why don`t we see if that that idea flys?

We have had the “whether” (better in/out) threads for a long time. (`nuff said)
Buzzer and Wrighty have been on about “wethers” too!

Must admit to being a bit concerned about the caravan on my drive, it wasnt there yesterday