Bomb site

We seem to have a “serious” weather thread separating off of a “spurious” weather thread?
Why don`t we see if that that idea flys?

The serious weather thread is the one named “Wind - when to call it off?”, on which, because it is so serious, I have been massively resisting to post about ■■■■■. Now, it seems, I have a place to do that, so my answer would be: when it’s under the duvet.

Suedehead:
Must admit to being a bit concerned about the caravan on my drive, it wasnt there yesterday

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I likes that.

Just another fresh day to those in the Outer Hebrides. Anything that could blow away did so years ago. Move along now, nothing to see here.

Old John:
Just another fresh day to those in the Outer Hebrides. Anything that could blow away did so years ago. Move along now, nothing to see here.

Like that here :laughing:

Had our egg chair come through our window on Friday, weighed it down with stone bags, but it still wanted to say hello.
Went to b and q and got an osb board cut to the window’s size. As we’re having a rear extension built in April, it isn’t worth getting a double glazed unit.
■■■■ will alway’s be ■■■■, but there will always be people a lot worse than this.

yourhavingalarf:
I’ve got…

A free trampoline out of it so far.

I was wondering where This one ended up! :stuck_out_tongue: