BMW driver caught masturbating whilst driving on M40

Standard for a BMW driver isn’t it? :open_mouth:

metro.co.uk/2016/06/20/driver-fi … 0-5954849/

MrH:
Standard for a BMW driver isn’t it?

No, I don’t drive a BMW! :open_mouth:

Not that I really want to think about it, but what does he do when he reaches the vinegar stroke?
Does he have a tissue ready, or has he got some others plan…

Maybe Dipper can shed some light on this for us! :smiley:

Why do police need these special operations to do their job? Why not do their job day in and day out? You hardly ever see a copper anymore.

Why you’d want to have a ■■■■ whilst driving I’ll never know, it’s quite a messy business at the best of times :laughing:

Well there you go. Proof that BMW drivers are indeed w*****s!

Pull the other one …

Definately not standard om a BMW…It’s an optional extra…Unless you drive an M3…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ahh a kindred spirit, for self flagellation whilst driving prep is best kept minimal for safety.

A towel on ones lap normally catches almost all of one’s juices with the rest up your nose.

Sure it’s not just a bloke thing, I mean the weekend when the wife and kids pop out, house to myself the first thing I do is knock one out.
Why is it that at this critical time DPD turn up with a package (other ■■■■ blocking couriers are available).

No longer, but I used to … :slight_smile:

Yes Raymundo but does it work with a soft top!!!

It had the hard top as well … :slight_smile:

Only till the vinegar stroke!

Did he ■■■ quietly for the nice policeman :laughing: :open_mouth:

Wasn’t there a case of a female using a ■■■■■■■■ while driving an while ago? As memory serves she ran into the back of a wagon with CCTV camera on back and a pic made it onto social media somehow! Guess its easier for a female to pleasure herself while driving (not using non standard extra equipment) certainly less mess to clear up! :smiley:

Daveyandbev:
Did he ■■■ quietly for the nice policeman :laughing: :open_mouth:

*groans …

roadhog69:
Wasn’t there a case of a female using a ■■■■■■■■ while driving an while ago? As memory serves she ran into the back of a wagon with CCTV camera on back and a pic made it onto social media somehow! Guess its easier for a female to pleasure herself while driving (not using non standard extra equipment) certainly less mess to clear up! :smiley:

A few years ago I pulled up at some traffic lights and saw a young lady hitch up her beige mini skirt and furiously scratch her ■■■■■■ through her black ■■■■■■■ (she obviously didn’t know that I had a great view looking straight down through her sun roof), must have had a dose as she was still scratching away at the next set of lights where I just happened purely by accident to be alongside her again :smiley:

MrH:
A few years ago I pulled up at some traffic lights and saw a young lady hitch up her beige mini skirt and furiously scratch her ■■■■■■ through her black ■■■■■■■ (she obviously didn’t know that I had a great view looking straight down through her sun roof), must have had a dose as she was still scratching away at the next set of lights where I just happened purely by accident to be alongside her again :smiley:

Playing the hair guitar…

Better than texting give the man a break sounds like he was in full control

MrH:

roadhog69:

Possible crabs mate or she was shaven and starting to grow back, itchy little buggers either way ! (so I’ve been told … )

Spanking the monkey

menace1:
Spanking the monkey

Bed time for master menace.