Bloody hell

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

There must be more to the story than just what’s in the video for it to be worth 12 months for dangerous driving.
It looks like he’s been going too fast and got into a wobble he didn’t have the ability to recover from and lost it.

Agreed

That’s what you call a tank slapper :laughing: :laughing:

Over steer city, love it! :laughing: :laughing:
I reckon he’s had a bet on with somebody as to how many pretty patterns he can put on the tarmac.

Seriously though, 12 months!!! :open_mouth: a lot more to this than what we can see in the video.

Glen A9:
There must be more to the story than just what’s in the video for it to be worth 12 months for dangerous driving.
It looks like he’s been going too fast and got into a wobble he didn’t have the ability to recover from and lost it.

I read elsewhere he refused to provide a sample
The authorities take a very dim view of this so I suspect that’s why they’ve thrown the book at him

It seems he was driving erratically and reaching speeds of up-to 80mph for around 35 miles.

edited to add a link to the full story.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dr … sh-9252262

bigdave789:

Glen A9:

I read elsewhere he refused to provide a sample
The authorities take a very dim view of this so I suspect that’s why they’ve thrown the book at him

That could well explain the harsh punishment.

Just found more to this story.

Apparently he did refuse to give a specimen and has 2 previous convictions for the same :unamused:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dr … sh-9252262

He was being chased by Mexican drug dealers at the time, apparently he’d been cooking
Crystal Meth in the back of that camper van.
Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?

Very professional that transporter driver, hazards already flashing, pulling in as a witness etc.

bigdave789:
He was being chased by Mexican drug dealers at the time, apparently he’d been cooking
Crystal Meth in the back of that camper van.
Or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?

:laughing:

Winseer:
Very professional that transporter driver, hazards already flashing, pulling in as a witness etc.

nah it was a owner driver after some business :laughing:

Winseer:

I actually thought he was going to carry on when he drove past,then he pulls in and I thought nice one

truckman020:

Winseer:

I actually thought he was going to carry on when he drove past,then he pulls in and I thought nice one

Being a transporter driver, I’m surprised he had time to stop.

Estimate it was about 80 or so when that happened judging by the speed of the camera car by the lorry and the rate it went past.

the transporter driver had the right idea get past before they shut the road, do what you can to help,say what he saw and crack on.

Makes a change from a wobble box and doing the funky caravan shuffle number… That video number looked like the motor had swinging pig carcases in there :open_mouth:

simon1958:
Makes a change from a wobble box and doing the funky caravan shuffle number… That video number looked like the motor had swinging pig carcases in there :open_mouth:

NAH !!! that was back at the campsite, hence the hurry to depart

ringfur:

simon1958:

NAH !!! that was back at the campsite, hence the hurry to depart

Ha ha ha Swingers night at the Rabbie Burns Caravan Park, Dumfries.