Bloody hell

qwakers:

Winseer:
Very professional that transporter driver, hazards already flashing, pulling in as a witness etc.

nah it was a owner driver after some business :laughing:

You’d expect them to be driving a wrecker then rather than an empty car transporter. :confused:

As he comes flying past you can see the n/s wing mirror missing and the side locker door missing ,so he must have hit something before he makes his appearance .

hotel magnum:
the transporter driver had the right idea get past before they shut the road, do what you can to help,say what he saw and crack on.

I didn’t consider that, I just thought he had to ask himself twice on whether he was sticking around…

They narrowed the crash scene down a little - “The crash happened between Southwaite and the South Lakes services in ■■■■■■■■ Only 40+ miles between the two! :wink:

Once had something very similar on the M25 many years ago right in front of me. Car pulling a caravan and he couldnt stop the tank slapper, the thing went over on its side with everything strewn ac1ross all 3 lanes, cooker,sink, saucepans, bog ect. Managed to get past on the hard shoulder as did several others who had backed off waiting for the inevitable to happen…

Evil8Beezle:

hotel magnum:
the transporter driver had the right idea get past before they shut the road, do what you can to help,say what he saw and crack on.

I didn’t consider that, I just thought he had to ask himself twice on whether he was sticking around…

well you just know whats going to happen when plod and the womble brigade show up…total overkill,and m6 closure signs all the way down to exeter…at least the transporter can spill the beans then heavy pedal away into the sunset with the m6 all to himself…and yes…i know its southbound m6 but the info signage comment obviously still applies…and evil,…snot goes on the underside of the steering wheel to catch out the unwary…tsktsk…try to keep up there… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
and evil,…snot goes on the underside of the steering wheel to catch out the unwary…tsktsk…try to keep up there… :slight_smile:

So that’s why the CC buttons are seized up? :open_mouth:

if yur a limper,then cc stands for completely clagged… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Evil8Beezle:

hotel magnum:

well you just know whats going to happen when plod and the womble brigade show up…total overkill,and m6 closure signs all the way down to exeter…at least the transporter can spill the beans then heavy pedal away into the sunset with the m6 all to himself…and yes…i know its southbound m6 but the info signage comment obviously still applies…and evil,…snot goes on the underside of the steering wheel to catch out the unwary…tsktsk…try to keep up there… :slight_smile:

Wrong, quick block, drag everything to hard shoulder and reopen asap, we don’t want to hold up the scania driving plastic paddies as they have speed limits to break. :stuck_out_tongue: