Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Hi mark, no I will not be dreaming of that bloody settee here’s some pics of lomas and a nice marsden from Scotland,it’s been back to reality for me this week got new addition to the truck nameplate and blue LEDs so no missing me now :laughing:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great photos Mark.

John Your motor is looking great mate ,one day I see you and flash my spot lights :open_mouth:

Mark ,the bigger containers are good but you have to be careful loading them with books as you can over load them easily ,what they are good for is big sofas as you struggle to get them in those 250ft ones ! do you overseas wrap the sofas and store them loose ?

Robinsons have just been stopped in a 7.5 t and it weighted 9t !!! I pm the rest !

JAKEY:
Great photos Mark.

John Your motor is looking great mate ,one day I see you and flash my spot lights :open_mouth:

Mark ,the bigger containers are good but you have to be careful loading them with books as you can over load them easily ,what they are good for is big sofas as you struggle to get them in those 250ft ones ! do you overseas wrap the sofas and store them loose ?

Robinsons have just been stopped in a 7.5 t and it weighted 9t !!! I pm the rest !

Big fine and dvsa crawling over the yard ouch ,surely he could tell by the way it was pulling if I got 14 tonne on I can feel it,his back wheels must have been rubbing the arches :question:

Yes John ,the driver thinks it is a big joke , :open_mouth: I always walk round there motors well when I am driving them as they just do not care , jOhn I pm the rest as some one might be watching ,it gets worse :open_mouth:

Hi lads ,sorry not been on chaos in work flat out ,here’s some pics ,remember the old interior of the Bedford with the parcel shelf behind the seats, also road line from skewen ,one for you Steve a brs removal truck,how’s your mam been mark hope ok and your nephew Steve he ok cheers John

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jwn 23l in the back the local removal truck I used to drive that for niel if he was busy on a car license he knew I could drive trucks so he turned a blind eye :laughing: even though it was a class 2 good times

2017-07-02 12.59.54.jpg

Clipping from 1977.

Click on pages twice to read.

removals 77 trans euro premo.PNG

Great mag cuttings there Deanb Thank you .
Love the tk John .
My nephew is doing well thank you ,he told me he is looking at being allowed back in late February !! we have not used his motor ,we wash it,start it up and run the night heater ,oh and let it go for a safety inspection.

smallcoal:
Hi lads ,sorry not been on chaos in work flat out ,here’s some pics ,remember the old interior of the Bedford with the parcel shelf behind the seats, also road line from skewen ,one for you Steve a brs removal truck,how’s your mam been mark hope ok and your nephew Steve he ok cheers John

Hi John,
My mam is ok at the moment thanks for asking mate !
How did the the sofa’s go after through that window mate ?
You have just shook up great memories for me also here John with the pic of the interior of that TK cab…the times in the winter I slept across those seats…those cabs were so narrow you could not stretch your legs out fully…you would wake in the morning feeling like an S Hook…and the heaters were useless…goog old TK :smiley:

Steve I didn’t realise your Nephew as not been well
Hope he makes a full recovery mate.
Lovely pic Dean put up of the the Trenchards Eurovan integral …the trailer does look high off the ground mate…deffinitly didn’t have air suspension back then.

L3797p.JPG.jpg

Transeuro went on to take over the Pickfords organization we know today which now operates out of there Wembley site.
But for some reason no longer use the Transeuro name…also had a depot in Aberdeen back in the day.
Nice article Dean thanks for posting.

Regards Mark

removals 77 trans euro premo.PNG.png

smallcoal:

:open_mouth:
Well that brought back some memories (not all of them pleasant)

White Removals 1970.

Click on pages twice to read.

A few more.
Oily

Removals didbygraham 9553011435_8c72a06ac5_gr k.jpg

Removals Richard 45643232615_4fa120f0a0_rs k.jpg

Removals Richard 44550177720_9454f45dd1_rs k.jpg

Removals Richard 32994503448_8f09dd7686_k rs .jpg

Removals Richard 23563370043_9737dec90e_k rs .jpg

Hi lads ,sorry not been on here’s some pics how are you keeping mark and Steve you busy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thank you Oily and DeanB for the pictures and mag clippings .

Thank you John for your photos , and yes last week we did get busy ,I even had a 6am start for Church Stretton !!! first distance job for me in my wagon for a while !! part of a job we will complete this week ,I had a full load of just garden pots ,Phil will deliver four easy containers there on Wednesday with my boy :smiley: , Wagons minging on the outside but I wash here tomorrow .

Struggling a bit here but hopefully it will pick up , Mark is quite again ,hope his mums ok ? I send my best wishes MARK :astonished:

Love the pic of the Thames trader in France.

JAKEY:
Thank you Oily and DeanB for the pictures and mag clippings .

Thank you John for your photos , and yes last week we did get busy ,I even had a 6am start for Church Stretton !!! first distance job for me in my wagon for a while !! part of a job we will complete this week ,I had a full load of just garden pots ,Phil will deliver four easy containers there on Wednesday with my boy :smiley: , Wagons minging on the outside but I wash here tomorrow .

Struggling a bit here but hopefully it will pick up , Mark is quite again ,hope his mums ok ? I send my best wishes MARK :astonished:

Hi Steve,I had a nice cushy one today 2 drops Plymouth back empty we on and off at moment mine was washed Friday and it will be washed tomorrow by the wash firm that comes in has your new addition arrived yet or you still waiting,I hope marks mam is ok hopefully he be on here soon sending best wishes as well

Yes do hope his mum is ok ,BEST WISHES BUDDY !.

John ,its getting close ,I let you know soon , now I got to find the work .

Hi Steve,I had to move my lights they were so bright they in the middle now

image.jpeg

She looking Cool Now John , must see you and Mark with your wagons in the flesh one day .