Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
mark ,any recent photos of your wagon ? you been quite lately ? John how about your wagon ?

Hi Steve my old and new trucks the old one was used on q8 work doing pump overs to garages I had that for 5years only replaced the clutch before they sold them

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice looking wagons John ,you keep them looking tidy buddy . :smiley:

Hi mark and Steve,courtesy of Raws west wales wheels,yes Steve as a tramper I always look after my trucks we got drivers in our firm who don’t look after them,I like mine looking good

Love the green MERC .

Two from Robinsons ,lent to me by the operations manager at Abingdon.

Leyland from Australia 1968.

removals 1968b premov.PNG

A34 south bound by the shell filling station .

1. in convoy .

1. m40 ju 15.

4.m40 ,marlow interchange .

Hi Steve ,looking good mate mine took a knock yesterday pick up side swipe me on a roundabout took my near side lights out ripped them of the brackets so driving the artic today and rest of week :smiling_imp: mark not been on for a while I will txt him make sure everything ok

Hello John ,

sorry to hear about the knock ,hope all is ok with the other driver too ,I know its a pain in the arse when you wagons off the road :imp: .

Yes I was wondering where Mark is ? hope his Mums ok ? he could be busy ? as you know John its busy up to xmas on removals , only yesterday as Vicar asked me to move them on the 31st !!! how bloody hell will any one come in on that day on this job !!! my lads are all off .

hi steve this is the damage done tuesday

John , that does not look to bad though ! how did you get on back on the big toys ? is your wagon back yet ?

JAKEY:
John , that does not look to bad though ! how did you get on back on the big toys ? is your wagon back yet ?

Hi Steve,haven’t driven one for ages hated it no guts :imp: in it at all,mine all done back in her Monday :smiley: thank god , thanks for returning the pm will keep in touch with mark and let you know

John , glad you got your wagon back , I am going down to Plymouth today back Tuesday ,seeing Madness live :laughing: ,I look out for you on the way back ,going in my white Ford edge .

Parked up for the night in a pub car park on the Friday night in Norfolk.

unloading the same job but a couple of days later in Norfolk.

Same pub car park in Diss the following week from the day being there ,must of been a good night on the Friday .

Article from 1976.

Click on pages twice to read.