Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Rear end of the hoffs motor .

Still waiting for the new TGL ,hopefully in the new year .

John ,have you heard from Mark ?

Hi Steve,no mate I will txt him later let you know,the best place to park up is a pub can’t beat it ,you still busy as we showing no signs yet even though we finish Friday

Hello lads,
Hope you are keeping well.
Not been on for a while due to my mum not be very well…been helping my sister care for her.
Some nice pics there Steve of the trucks mate…you still waiting for the new truck mate ?

John I see you posted some pics of your own truck front end damage…what happened there mate ?

Posting a new addition to the Robbins fleet 2 weeks ago.

Hi mark,glad everything ok mate ,transit pick up cut across me hitting me in Stroud

Hello Mark , glad to hear your still here ,sorry to hear you mums not to good .
Tgl mmmmmmmmmmmm ,lets see in early January how there getting on ,Daf is costing quite a bit of money these days :imp: so its got to go .

We have been busy for a few weeks ,how about you ?

Nice low loader , unladen weight please ? ,you have to keep these vans local !

John ,is you wagon all sorted now ?

JAKEY:
Tgl mmmmmmmmmmmm ,lets see in early January how there getting on ,Daf is costing quite a bit of money these days :imp: so its got to go .

Hi Steve yes new front on all done glad to have her back

Glad to hear your motors back as you like it .

JAKEY:
Glad to hear your motors back as you like it .

Hi Steve off for 2 days will take pic on Wednesday when I in for my final 3 then off till January :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Albion removal and furniture van of F.C. Morgan of Bootle, Liverpool. Ray Smyth.

smallcoal:
Hi mark,glad everything ok mate ,transit pick up cut across me hitting me in Stroud

Thanks John,
You got on board camera mate ?

JAKEY:

Hi Steve,
She’s getting there slowly…thanks for asking.
You know when a vehicle needs replacing when its starts costing money mate.
Be nice to see it when it arrives Steve…get some pics on of her…not sure what the unladen weight is but know it can carry a ton and a half pay load.

Yes always busy with us Steve they are trying to get everything out before Christmas mate…same with you I would of thought Steve ?

Ray Smyth:
Albion removal and furniture van of F.C. Morgan of Bootle, Liverpool. Ray Smyth.

Hi Ray,
Nice pic there…lovely looking little van.
Not sure whether they are still trading these days S & R Smyth Liverpool did a lot out of there place many moons ago.

Regards Mark

F.C.Morgan.jpg

That’s a nice Removal wagon .

Yes Mark flat out this week ,all off next week back on the 2nd ,I be in though :open_mouth: washing/cleaning and the bloody office etc .

marktaff:

Ray Smyth:

Hi Ray,
Nice pic there…lovely looking little van.
Not sure whether they are still trading these days S & R Smyth Liverpool did a lot out of there place many moons ago.

Regards Mark

Hi marktaff, Thank you for your comments on the F.C.Morgan Albion. You mentioned S.&.R. Smyth removals in
your reply, I am R.Smyth, but no relation to that company, however I remember them well, their depository was
on Park Road, and they had an office,shop on Aigburth Road, both locations very close to my last school, which
was Toxteth Technical School. In their shop window they had a model of a Bedford coachbuilt removal van, which
was about 2 feet long. Have a look on page 31 of this thread, and there you will see 2 pictures of S.&.R. Smyth vans.
I would be keen to see more pictures of their vans. Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

hi mark and steve. merry Christmas to you have a good one lads i have now finished cheers

Hello to all you removal chaps. I think that I posted this picture on here a while back.
Do any of you remember Percy Powell Transport from Horndean, near Portsmouth ?
I would like to find other pictures of this Bedford TK. Percy Powell Transport became
part of Robert Baillie Transport in 1970, so the appearance of JRV 300F would have
changed soon after takeover. Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

JRV 300F.png

smallcoal:
hi mark and steve. merry Christmas to you have a good one lads i have now finished cheers

Hi John mate…I’ve also finished today until the 2nd Jan to.
Same to you and your family Merry Christmas mate.

JAKEY:
That’s a nice Removal wagon .

Yes Mark flat out this week ,all off nwext week back on the 2nd ,I be in though :open_mouth: washing/cleaning and the bloody office etc .

It’s tough at the top Steve mate…I 've hung the keys up until the 2nd mate.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Steve.