Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

marktaff:

JAKEY:
"the hoff " in Dumfermline yesterday .

Hi Jakey,
Truck looking nice there in the sunshine in Dumferline…the new bridge is open now crossed it about a month ago…great sight it is to…The Hoff got anything coming back mate ?

Attached pic of me today parked up in Montauban south of France bank holiday today can’t move …on a retail park…plenty here to do though.

My camera keeps jumping into the sideways mode :grimacing:

marktaff:

marktaff:

JAKEY:

Hi Jakey,
Truck looking nice there in the sunshine in Dumferline…the new bridge is open now crossed it about a month ago…great sight it is to…The Hoff got anything coming back mate ?

Attached pic of me today parked up in Montauban south of France bank holiday today can’t move …on a retail park…plenty here to do though.

Lol :blush: it’s in upside down more now…I give up.

marktaff:

marktaff:

marktaff:

JAKEY:

Hi Jakey,

Lol :blush: it’s in upside down more now…I give up.

20180501_114631.jpg

Thanks TIDDERSON :grimacing:

Mark ,you sure keep your DAF tidy mate ! credit too you . ,No back loads these days but some times Robinsons will give us a part load .
That wagon is down Haverford west next week but again no back load and no part load. :open_mouth:

JAKEY:
Mark ,you sure keep your DAF tidy mate ! credit too you . ,No back loads these days but some times Robinsons will give us a part load .
That wagon is down Haverford west next week but again no back load and no part load. :open_mouth:

Hi jakey ,when’s it in our country make sure he got his passport we be checking :laughing: :laughing: I will keep my eyes open if I see it where in haver he going hi mark sorry not been in touch bit manic start of month cheers John

JAKEY:

Thanks Jakey I do try and keep.on top of her…white a terrible colour to keep clean …shows all marks to.

Yes back loads these days are like gold mate good paying one’s anyway…your down west next week mate…big job you got going down or average one …access always tight around those area’s down west Wales !
Like John said hope you got your passport mate :smiley:

smallcoal:

JAKEY:

Hi jakey ,when’s it in our country make sure he got his passport we be checking :laughing: :laughing: I will keep my eyes open if I see it where in haver he going hi mark sorry not been in touch bit manic start of month cheers John

Hi John,
How’s things mate…no problem let me know like I said when your in Swansea I will leave the moving mags there for you mate !

Mark and John , we are unloading 2x of our 330ft containers @at self store in Bawdy business park Solva,SA62 6NP , load Wednesday and deliver ,return Thursday ,■■■■ easy ,I send the MAN as we need the smaller ones here , Customer says its ok for the store but not his house which is just across the field to his new property , make sure you both trim the trees for us as we do not want your branches scratching the paint :laughing:

JAKEY:
Mark and John , we are unloading 2x of our 330ft containers @at self store in Bawdy business park Solva,SA62 6NP , load Wednesday and deliver ,return Thursday ,■■■■ easy ,I send the MAN as we need the smaller ones here , Customer says its ok for the store but not his house which is just across the field to his new property , make sure you both trim the trees for us as we do not want your branches scratching the paint :laughing:

Hi jakey that place is near raf brawdy it’s straight easy to get to some of the lanes are tight with overhanging trees but it’s a Welsh thing ,I will look out for your van :smiley:

Thank you John ,

Hi jakey ,when you get into Haverfordwest pick up the a487 for st David’s and stay on that road through Newgale ,you will see the sign for brawdy bisiness park when you head for Newgale you be running along the beach then it’s a steep climb into a sharp left hander then it’s all flat :smiley: cheers John

Thank you John , I will tell “the hoff” , I expect there park around there the night and head back the next day .

JAKEY:
Thank you John , I will tell “the hoff” , I expect there park around there the night and head back the next day .

There’s a few lay-bys by Newgale beach and a pub and chippy good view of the beach if he wants to park up :smiley:

Thank you John , what wagon are you driving ,I tell them to look out for you ? yes they will be having a night out .

JAKEY:
Thank you John , what wagon are you driving ,I tell them to look out for you ? yes they will be having a night out .

Clarke transport mine is the only one with beacons on

image.jpeg

Bourne Removals.

Click on page once or twice.

Thank you Dean for the recent photos, John I show my lad a picture of your truck and he can tell the driver to stick the vs up !! I mean wave :open_mouth: :laughing: ,not sure what time they are leaving from our yard but I know it will be 6 hour journey plus a break ,but they wont want to park up to early so they might try and get there for around 3pm ,tip and park up close to the sea as possible some where . We were going to send my brothers Daf but then that means a owner being away for the night and a employee being in the yard ,so we send the MAN ,we do not swap vehicles here very often .

JAKEY:
Thank you Dean for the recent photos, John I show my lad a picture of your truck and he can tell the driver to stick the vs up !! I mean wave :open_mouth: :laughing: ,not sure what time they are leaving from our yard but I know it will be 6 hour journey plus a break ,but they wont want to park up to early so they might try and get there for around 3pm ,tip and park up close to the sea as possible some where . We were going to send my brothers Daf but then that means a owner being away for the night and a employee being in the yard ,so we send the MAN ,we do not swap vehicles here very often .

Plenty of places by the coast on that stretch beautiful scenery and some good pubs down there there’s a big car park on Newgale beach I stop on break if I’m down that area :smiley: John

JAKEY:

Hi Jakey,
Sorry not been on been busy…Brawdy business park…blink and you will miss it mate…in the middle of nowhere…your MAN will get in there mate… goes around in a circle in one end and out the other…no trees mate…know where your coming from marking paintwork :laughing: