Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

Yes it’s from abingdon flooring crumlin to alliance flooring stock transfer get paid both ways

Hi Steve,good week this week run to Dundee went up Wednesday stopped in j38 for the night run to dundee Thursday tipped loaded plastic bales out of perth for Liverpool Friday tip ,how’s work with you

Hello John , your getting some cream runs !!! You must be the star driver now :laughing:

Bloody busy mate ,rammed ! had a young porter hand in his notice last Sat evening :imp: very gutted as i looked after him ,any way with in a hour a had a lad who (i sub him off Robinsons) wants a job with us (he knows the job already) he starts on the first week of july .the other lad said he work june out then he walked off a job because he was told off by the foreman for making a bed up and putting the toolbox on the mattress !!! left us in the ■■■■ all week .

JAKEY:
Hello John , your getting some cream runs !!! You must be the star driver now :laughing:

Bloody busy mate ,rammed ! had a young porter hand in his notice last Sat evening :imp: very gutted as i looked after him ,any way with in a hour a had a lad who (i sub him off Robinsons) wants a job with us (he knows the job already) he starts on the first week of july .the other lad said he work june out then he walked off a job because he was told off by the foreman for making a bed up and putting the toolbox on the mattress !!! left us in the [zb] all week .

Christ mate,youngsters don’t want to work hard like we did in our youth ,glad you’re flat out makes up for your quiet period,yes enjoyed my scotch run ,if you have side cameras fitted like what we got with audible vehicle turning left it brings your insurance down here’s a pic of mine

Hi Steve ,5am start ashton under lyne no Oldham 1st run

Not keeping you hanging about are they ?

JAKEY:

No which is good and as from tomorrow we on £11 an hour so more money to be made did you see the screen in the corner and how much visibility it gives it’s a good thing stops not seeing what’s on your blind side

smallcoal:

JAKEY:

No which is good and as from tomorrow we on £11 an hour so more money to be made did you see the screen in the corner and how much visibility it gives it’s a good thing stops not seeing what’s on your blind side

Compared to years ago it must be like sitting in a CCTV control room nowadays when you’re in the cab.

Dennis Javelin:

smallcoal:

JAKEY:

Compared to years ago it must be like sitting in a CCTV control room nowadays when you’re in the cab.

Hi Dennis ,yes but good thing as it brought the insurance down all the trucks are fitted it records anything by you as it sets sensors off saves the firm getting caught

Morning all, good week this week ashton u lyne,st Helen’s to Bristol loaded abercarn for Motherwell,parked up in beatock for the night ,backloaded from elldis transport consett for Bridgend changed trailers up to Leeds bricks back from Doncaster some of elldis pics

smallcoal:
Morning all, good week this week ashton u lyne,st Helen’s to Bristol loaded abercarn for Motherwell,parked up in beatock for the night ,backloaded from elldis transport consett for Bridgend changed trailers up to Leeds bricks back from Doncaster some of elldis pics

Morning John,
It is a wonder you never had a visit from the diesel fairies parked there!

Hi Pete been lucky so far :smiley:

nice pictures john ,your getting about mate ,truck looks lovely.

Aussi Atkinson.

removals atki 70 ppg.PNG

robthedog:

Wheres the like button

Yesterday

Thank you Rob , i think i have one of those pods on my next wagon , they seam to curve over better than the ones i have on the new M A N s .

Hi all,another busy week swapped the man for a daf today as the daf is being replaced in September by a brand new daf which will be mine

Bloody hell John ,lost the M A N already after all that !!! :frowning: who has got that now then ?