Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Weldone John ,did you do the stair work too ?

Yes got into the bedrooms ok as well :smiley:

My brothers is now back firing on six cylinders !! with a small limp , here is his motor all polished up again ,high wycombe to Banbury .

JAKEY:
My brothers is now back firing on six cylinders !! with a small limp , here is his motor all polished up again ,high wycombe to Banbury .

Hi Steve,that’s good mate ,just been put on suspension with full pay for a week it’s gone ■■■■ there to many arse lickers and favourite there

robthedog:

Nice motor

Hi lads my new motor in a fortnight,s time ,back on the road

840004F5-6A81-4288-A465-423E690A163F.jpeg

smallcoal:
Hi lads my new motor in a fortnight,s time ,back on the road

Morning John,Nice to see you have a new job chap. :smiley:

Advert from 1958.

Hello John , wel done mate ,what is this General Haulage ?

JAKEY:

Very smart Steve and a credit to you

Hi lads,yes general haulage all tautliner work ,mon to fri

This is side view of it ,got fridge in it ,which is good

Hi John. Good luck with the new job.
Trying to read where your new company are based. Totally confusing, is it Abercarn on the door?
Caerphilly was clear, but a Newport post code!
Abercarn Newport yes, but Caerphilly?
Paul

Thanks Pete Smith.

John ,good luck mate ,do you know if you get this side of the country ? ,very nice truck ,cannot wait to see the name plate and gear in the cab .

Our smallest motors including the Renault Kangoo (my son drives this one ,was my dads ) its 20 years old now and still in excellent condition .parked whilst under taking a internal move in Christ church college ,one of of our regular colleges we work for .
My son is only 22 and his grand dad use to pick him up from nursery in this motor so he is very protective about it ,he always washing and polishing it and keeping on top of the maintenance .

Hi paul john,they were based in abercarn but the yard was to small so they moved to ty-draw industrial estate ebbw vale just above the old steelworks now ,Steve yes will be all over so will be around it’s doing smurfit kappa work ,

Hello John , i think there is a Smurfit kappa depot in Witney ,if you are there over night then let me know i come over there and we go out for a meal .

JAKEY:
Hello John , i think there is a Smurfit kappa depot in Witney ,if you are there over night then let me know i come over there and we go out for a meal .

Hi Steve ,will do mate be good to have a proper catch up and have some time ,I be going up next Saturday to put m stuff in I will know what I doing on the Monday

Send some photos mate ? how did work take you handing in your notice ? there be struggling now .

John ,Dean , Mark ,Suede head , 6am start @ Storage King in Cowley ,loading 1100 cubic feet of heavy furniture was from South Africa that has been in this store for 4 years ,cost the chap who was a driver from my Brs Days 24k in total !!! :open_mouth: ,now decided to buy a house in St Helens, so we loaded by 9am ,traveled up to Warwick for 45 then up to St Helens by 1.30pm .

I traveled up in the Mercedes Vito with the porter and came back but “the Hoff” has overnighted as his motor is in for a body service and a few small body defects with Unique van bodies who built this truck .
i did it in 14 hours total .