Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

but will he then say he got to go to his boss ?

JAKEY:

Hi Steve ,no he won’t answer to the bosses he makes his own decision,if I stay there’s a new sleeper cab on order

Glad to hear that John , as long as he is not telling you what you want to hear !!! keep me posted !

Lots on this week again ,back on my motor now as my brother is back driving .

smallcoal:

JAKEY:

Hi Steve ,no he won’t answer to the bosses he makes his own decision,if I stay there’s a new sleeper cab on order

Sounds like the new boss is at least listening to the drivers,so lets hope he does address some of the issues.
I hope you told him you wanted a pay rise as well John. :smiley: :wink:

JAKEY:
Well my brother has been back as a packer this week and a bit of portering but next week he back in his truck ,already Friday was putting his ties in the correct order as he likes them , he is going to spend Monday cleaning her . a few pictures of my jobs as i been on here most of the week .

Good news JAKEY that your brother is back,take some pressure off you. :wink:

Papworth Coachwork from 1958.

Dean , great adverts .

Back on my motor ,but missing the auto box on the M A N .

1. NHS delivery’s today on my motor .

More photos from our travels .

1. More kitchens in from Germany , more deliveries for me on my old 6t sprinter.

Advert from 1973.

Thanks Dean.

I still got it lads,moving my partners daughter to Newport :smiley:

Weldone John ,did you do the stair work too ?

I’m glad that an advert for MVC in Reading has been posted, we used to do some mechanical work for them and a mate worked there but information about them is scarce. I believe they have finished now though? There was a company called Modern Display based near their factory and they had a few integeral vans on various BMC chassis that we serviced, they did a lot of continental work for exhibitions etc.

Pete.

NMP

Did anybody on Pickfords wash their van ? I dont think i have ever seen a clean one :slight_smile: