Birmingham's finest Car drivers

Going through some cycle channels I come across this lady

youtube.com/watch?v=5iWCCBhDZlc

LOL @ cycle gear she is on about to the guy

youtube.com/watch?v=0w5jA22ZdX8

0:16 LOL this guy is quite hilarious.

I bet he feels really big picking on women even though he’s the one riding like a complete ■■■■■

FarnboroughBoy11:
I bet he feels really big picking on women even though he’s the one riding like a complete [zb].

He thinks the 20 mph limit shouldn’t apply to him because he’s obviously part of the cyclist master race who can do no wrong.It seems a bit difficult to understand why with all the hazards he’s describing he wants to ride at over 20 mph.

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:
I bet he feels really big picking on women even though he’s the one riding like a complete [zb].

He thinks the 20 mph limit shouldn’t apply to him because he’s obviously part of the cyclist master race who can do no wrong.

Speed limits don’t apply to cyclists … the Highway Code makes it clear that speed limits apply to motor vehicles only. What you get done for if you go too fast on a bike is the delightfully named offence of “cycling furiously”. :slight_smile:

Rhythm Thief:

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

He thinks the 20 mph limit shouldn’t apply to him because he’s obviously part of the cyclist master race who can do no wrong.

Speed limits don’t apply to cyclists … the Highway Code makes it clear that speed limits apply to motor vehicles only. What you get done for if you go too fast on a bike is the delightfully named offence of “cycling furiously”. :slight_smile:

Still doesn’t really answer the question concerning the inconsistency between the ■■■■■■ moaning about the hazards of wet slippery road surfaces etc etc when it suits him and then riding at dangerous speeds for the conditions when it doesn’t.A bit like cyclists undertaking traffic leaving an unsafe space when it suits them but wanting a mile left at the side in the case of traffic overtaking them.However I don’t think there’s any exemption in the case of cyclists overtaking on the approach to a pedestrian crossing.Although it’s obvious that it’s all about a political crusade in which cyclists are being allowed to do what they like on the roads including road rage attacks on women drivers in the course of acting as self appointed traffic police.Even when those cyclists are acting like total moronic zb’s on the road themselves.Although it’s not surprising when we’ve got an unlicenced underclass of road users who think that the ‘rules’ don’t apply to them.Together with a political system that supports that situation.

It’s just hilarious the guy clearly has a anger problem by looks of things :grimacing:

voodoo1:
It’s just hilarious the guy clearly has a anger problem by looks of things :grimacing:

Or maybe he just doesn’t like women no surprise being that he’s probably a fully paid up member of the LibDem cause. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Should he have been on the pavement?

Carryfast:
Still doesn’t really answer the question concerning the inconsistency between the ■■■■■■ moaning about the hazards of wet slippery road surfaces etc etc when it suits him and then riding at dangerous speeds for the conditions when it doesn’t.A bit like cyclists undertaking traffic leaving an unsafe space when it suits them but wanting a mile left at the side in the case of traffic overtaking them.However I don’t think there’s any exemption in the case of cyclists overtaking on the approach to a pedestrian crossing.Although it’s obvious that it’s all about a political crusade in which cyclists are being allowed to do what they like on the roads including road rage attacks on women drivers in the course of acting as self appointed traffic police.Even when those cyclists are acting like total moronic zb’s on the road themselves.Although it’s not surprising when we’ve got an unlicenced underclass of road users who think that the ‘rules’ don’t apply to them.Together with a political system that supports that situation.

Aye, alright CF. Don’t get your knickers in a knot.

chester:
Should he have been on the pavement?

I don’t think it would make much difference being that he’s obviously got some mental health issues like being a wannabee copper when he’s not riding a bicycle like an idiot.It would just be removing a hazard from the road and putting it on the pavement in his case.

i think mr black country bike cam needs to come across this fella :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=JepRJC1DVCM

big boots:

That was the same cyclist weren’t it?

Contraflow:

big boots:

That was the same cyclist weren’t it?

come to think of it it was but under a different user name,obviously didn’t knock any sense in.

big boots:
…obviously didn’t knock any sense in.

Maybe it did. Maybe that’s why he only picks on women now.

Same I think, mirror of original after it was taken down.
Lets just say we don’t put up with any of this London namby pamby BS here in the blackcountry.
If you make an aggresive gesture at another road user expect a confrontation.

I’ve seen screaming matches, full blown fights and thats just the wife.

I didn’t watch the whole of the first video, but it looks to me like he’s having a go at the woman for using a mobile while driving. Which is fair enough: after all, I’ve seen plenty of comments on here about truck drivers giving mobile users a blast on the horn as they go past. People who use handheld phones while driving are a menace.
I didn’t see a lot wrong with his riding, I must say. He explained why he was staying in primary - which is where I would be for most of that section - and was going fast enough for it not to hold anyone up. Seems a bit petty to highlight someone going round one of those stupid mini roundabouts the wrong way, but that’s all.

the puddings one of the “do as i say not as i do brigade”,check this one out

youtube.com/watch?v=1NH-FuEh … bLokfIKsJg

he pulls out of a bus lane ignoring the specially provided cycle lane then bollox someone in a car for using the bus lane on the other side.

Rhythm Thief:
I didn’t watch the whole of the first video, but it looks to me like he’s having a go at the woman for using a mobile while driving. Which is fair enough: after all, I’ve seen plenty of comments on here about truck drivers giving mobile users a blast on the horn as they go past. People who use handheld phones while driving are a menace.
I didn’t see a lot wrong with his riding, I must say. He explained why he was staying in primary - which is where I would be for most of that section - and was going fast enough for it not to hold anyone up. Seems a bit petty to highlight someone going round one of those stupid mini roundabouts the wrong way, but that’s all.

I’m not sure if he thinks its the same car that went over the mini roundabout the wrong way, but this sort of vigilante approach is suicidal, he wouldn’t have had so much of a go if it was a bloke in the car and I feel sorry for the lady in the car, yes she may have been using her phone but if he wants to make a big deal of it try a citizens arrest.

The image of the cyclist scooting past on the cycling lane whilst hes having a handbag moment is amusing though.

He went looking for trouble and judging by the other video found what he was looking for.

Contraflow:

big boots:
…obviously didn’t knock any sense in.

Maybe it did. Maybe that’s why he only picks on women now.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: