Birmingham's finest Car drivers

Dipper_Dave:
Same I think, mirror of original after it was taken down.
Lets just say we don’t put up with any of this London namby pamby BS here in the blackcountry.
If you make an aggresive gesture at another road user expect a confrontation.

I’ve seen screaming matches, full blown fights and thats just the wife.

But the downside is that all those norvern cyclists all then run off to London where the raving LibDem tendency at TFL welcomes them with open arms.While Surrey gets treated as a cycling theme park. :laughing:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/r … heels.html

Carryfast:

Dipper_Dave:
Lets just say we don’t put up with any of this London namby pamby BS here in the blackcountry.

But the downside is that all those norvern cyclists all then run off to London where the raving LibDem tendency at TFL welcomes them with open arms.While Surrey gets treated as a cycling theme park. :laughing:

Shocking -think of the elderley. Its a sad state of affairs when our elders can’t enjoy their meat and two veg without some lycra clad wigfroome wannabee coming along thinking they own the road, funny how we have to share the roads when its more of us but get a collective of cyclists together and we are all buggered.

There should be a name for these large cyclist groups perhaps a gaggle of cyclists, school of cyclists, or just maybe a arse full of cyclists is more accurate

The great unwashed cycling brigade in their attempts to emulate their heroes will make them pariahs and outcasts of society, the cycling lobby has met its match once the pensioners get involved, bear in mind almost everyone in the house of lords is no spring chicken.

Oh I’m on the second row, fifth from the left-green helmet…

Dipper_Dave:
There should be a name for these large cyclist groups perhaps a gaggle of cyclists, school of cyclists, or just maybe a arse full of cyclists is more accurate

:laughing:

He seems somewhat surprised that he’s had a slap.

A gaggle/arse of cyclists actually lobby and get results.

Remind me how the truck drivers stood shoulder to shoulder on the DCPC?

The cyclist in the first video is a complete idiot and unfortunately typical. He knows he is in a dangerous position but does nothing to put himself in a safer position, " I am fight do or die" attitude which is pretty stupid. He rides across a wet manhole cover even though he knows it is slippery, this bloke would not last long on a motorbike.
An arse full or an arse hole of cyclist seems a good collective noun, seeing as that is about all you can see when you catch up with them. I originally typed when you come up behind them, but i thought it might be misconstrude.

Christ, I find meself agreeing with carryfast. I think I’d have knocked the prick on to the footpath !

I have not watched any videos posted on this site!!!

For any anti cyclist video

I can Pepsi challenge you

to any bad trucker video I find, so what’s the point.

I can YouTube truckers dancing in cabs, cooking beans on toast, feet up on the dash whilst driving, overtaking wrong side of roundabouts.

But for the love of god a pesky cyclist runs a red light!!!and it’s you guy spitting venom!

Or in some cases all of the above at the same time.

Id have opend my door on him as he passed.

Dipper_Dave:

Carryfast:

Dipper_Dave:

Shocking -think of the elderley. Its a sad state of affairs when our elders can’t enjoy their meat and two veg without some lycra clad wigfroome wannabee coming along thinking they own the road, funny how we have to share the roads when its more of us but get a collective of cyclists together and we are all buggered.

The great unwashed cycling brigade in their attempts to emulate their heroes will make them pariahs and outcasts of society, the cycling lobby has met its match once the pensioners get involved, bear in mind almost everyone in the house of lords is no spring chicken.

Oh I’m on the second row, fifth from the left-green helmet…

I think it’s more a case of London’s cyclists should stay where the zb’s belong in London and emulate their heroes in Richmond Park not here.IE not welcome zb off.

You going to try and tell us the guy in the first video should be on the pavement CF?

Rhythm Thief:
You going to try and tell us the guy in the first video should be on the pavement CF?

No the nutter should be sectioned under the mental health act for his own safety. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Rhythm Thief:

No the nutter should be sectioned under the mental health act for his own safety. :unamused:

What’s wrong with his actual riding? Elsewhere you seem to suggest that all cyclists should ride on the pavement, where available. Why not this guy?

The cyclists

makes me ■■■■ when they roll out the old “this`ll be on youtube tonight” line,whilst shouting out the reg number. :laughing:

urban vigilanteism…awesome :laughing: :laughing:

nearly there:
Id have opend my door on him as he passed.

Lol…I thought he was playing a dangerous game. Some of the comments on you tube are great…“Dude, she was fit”!!

dailymotion.com/video/xhwtfx … shortfilms

Could be this fella !! :laughing:

I dont think mr black country biker is going to live very long,if the cars and buses dont get him first the stress of it all will kill him !

The man is a roaster. He obviously is a wannabe plod (mickeyblue :wink: ). Oohhh look at me I can ride dead fast, while telling you how dangerous it is. I wonder if he knocks one out while watching his videos.

The guy in the 1st video had loads of chances to move over to allow the car to pass.
The second video= I agree with him, get off the phone you stupid cow!