Biffa Class 2 ?

Does anyone drive for biffa on class 2 , hookloaders,FEL,skips etc? Just wondering what the pay etc is like? I know the contracts are based on 45 hrs a week just wondering if the pay varies throughout the country. Trying to get in the Middlesbrough depot(south bank) they don’t give information away on the phone though lol. Is there much chance of overtime and do you get bonuses etc ? Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was told it is poor pay @ Biffa .so i applied anyway ,And was given the run around when i asked for terms and conditions ,So i said to the guy ,Would you go into a job without knowing the rates .he put the phone down.
Speaks volumes to me.

Beetlejuice:
I was told it is poor pay @ Biffa .so i applied anyway ,And was given the run around when i asked for terms and conditions ,So i said to the guy ,Would you go into a job without knowing the rates .he put the phone down.
Speaks volumes to me.

I’ve spoke to a couple of drivers and they seem to be on roughly the same £11odd for class 2 , the fella on the phone said £10odd to me, not sure if there is time n half , bonus etc though ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good pay through an agency but ■■■■■ otherwise.
Very nasty company to work for, I did ADR work for them and quit after they fired the TM. Long story but I’d never trust a company that treated staff like the way they treated him.

Yorkysays:-:
Good pay through an agency but [zb] otherwise.
Very nasty company to work for, I did ADR work for them and quit after they fired the TM. Long story but I’d never trust a company that treated staff like the way they treated him.

They seem like marmite lol, hourly rate seems okay for the area but if it’s just 45hrs and possibly 1 or 2 hours overtime then it’s no good to me ! Need the money as much as I don’t want to work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk