Beware of northampton truckstop!

I just had a phone call from a mate, no really, it was a mate this did not happen to me!! Tuesday night he parked up at said truckstop, went to the pub for a couple of jars then got a kebab and went back to his truck. When he woke up @ 4.15am, he found out he had lost his wallet. So looked all round his cab nothing, then this prozzie came up to him asking if he would like any thing, he said no ive just lost my wallet, so she said my mate round the corner found a wallet earlier would you like me to see if its yours, ok he said.
she comes back an says is your name blah blah he says yes. she then turns round and says i want £50 for getting it for you and my mate wants £50 for finding it. so he has to go to the hole in the wall to get the money. this big arse black bloke turns up 10 mins later to take him to the cashpoint, which is a mile away. This black bloke takes him there gets his money then leaves my mate to walk back to the truck!! So the moral to this story is…WATCH YOUR WALLET ALL THE TIME coz i think it was nicked in the kebab shop, then they waited for him to wake up. Dont say i didnt warn you![/b]

Would of told the slapper to keep it, never keep much cash in my wallet anyway, it would of been a pain in the arras to renew licence cards etc , but alot cheaper than £100!!!

I do think this is a slur on Nothampton Truckstop as it’s nought to do with them,

so would i, but he only had £50 in the bank so he had to go into his overdraft which then set him back another £80 then the hole in the wall charged him 1.80 for taking it out so all in all it cost him £200 to get his wallet back!!! Lessons learnt me thinks??

dirty devil 666:
so would i, but he only had £50 in the bank so he had to go into his overdraft which then set him back another £80 then the hole in the wall charged him 1.80 for taking it out so all in all it cost him £200 to get his wallet back!!! Lessons learnt me thinks??

i would have kicked the crap out of all concerned :wink:

Is it possible your mate was doing “the hokey cokey” with the young lady…
She had his wallet away, then decided there wasn`t enough dosh in it so fleeced him a bit more?

slightly off topic,but 2 of our motors were robbed last week at Northampton Services…and they both had Con locks on.
Just dont park round Northampton is my advice for all its worth,Its renowned for all sorts of dodgy ■■■■ going on.

dirty devil 666:
I just had a phone call from a mate, no really, it was a mate this did not happen to me!! Tuesday night he parked up at said truckstop, went to the pub for a couple of jars then got a kebab and went back to his truck. When he woke up @ 4.15am, he found out he had lost his wallet. So looked all round his cab nothing, then this prozzie came up to him asking if he would like any thing, he said no ive just lost my wallet, so she said my mate round the corner found a wallet earlier would you like me to see if its yours, ok he said.
she comes back an says is your name blah blah he says yes. she then turns round and says i want £50 for getting it for you and my mate wants £50 for finding it. so he has to go to the hole in the wall to get the money. this big arse black bloke turns up 10 mins later to take him to the cashpoint, which is a mile away. This black bloke takes him there gets his money then leaves my mate to walk back to the truck!! So the moral to this story is…WATCH YOUR WALLET ALL THE TIME coz i think it was nicked in the kebab shop, then they waited for him to wake up. Dont say i didnt warn you![/b]

How do you mean, watch your wallet? You have it secure on you tight to your body in your front pockets don’t you? I can’t believe some fellas. And they trust them with loaded lorrys as well?

bikemonkey:
slightly off topic,but 2 of our motors were robbed last week at Northampton Services…and they both had Con locks on.
Just dont park round Northampton is my advice for all its worth,Its renowned for all sorts of dodgy [zb] going on.

How did they get them off and what did the thieves take?

I agree with u JB, I think theres part of the story Missing!
I also Agree with u Gumbo666, I would ave kicked the [zb] out of all of em! Starting with the “Mecahanical Digger” first!
Cheeky [zb]!
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp:

Edited to remove censor dodges. Simon

he needs £100, he’s only got £50 so he goes £50 into his overdraft and his bank charge him £80 for doing so.
thats the funniest one i’ve heard for a while

biggusdickusgb:
he needs £100, he’s only got £50 so he goes £50 into his overdraft and his bank charge him £80 for doing so.
thats the funniest one i’ve heard for a while

If its an unauthorised overdraft there can be a charge of £25 upwards plus a daily rate which can be almost as much depending which bank you use. So if the bloke only has £50 in his account and draws £100, then leaves it for a couple days that’s easily £80 in charges (I speak from some experience in these matters :blush: )

Tiger.

thats why my wallets on a chain so u can’t lift it and kick in hmmmm i was thinking of something slow sadistic and painfull :smiling_imp: and i’m usely areally nice person

shtevee:
thats why my wallets on a chain so u can’t lift it

Saw a fellow driver with the wallet and chain in Milan once,
as he was walking along the pavement a yob on a scooter grabbed the chain and made off.
Not only did he get the wallet with all the cash and cards he also got half of the guys trousers.
Never keep all your stuff in one place
If i go out of a night i’ve got just enough cash in my pocket for the evening, if that gets lost or robbed i just go back home or to truck and have early night and put it down to experiance.
Ive seen too many drivers lose everything and then moan about it FFS have a bit of common sense. :imp:

Not only did he get the wallet with all the cash and cards he also got half of the guys trousers.

haha i never carry cash just my cards and ill keep that in mind about my chain now :blush:

shtevee:
haha i never carry cash

Does that make you the Queen ■■? :laughing:

Sorry…I’m going now

haha no just skint :stuck_out_tongue:

shtevee:

haha no just skint :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats you and me both mate

Doesnt matter how much I get on a Friday I’m always broke on Tuesday…

Too much week at the end of the money :laughing:

Story not entirely believable, but if his bank charged him £80 for a £50 OD for a few days, time he used his nous & sacked that bank & got one that offers a free OD facility.

shtevee:
thats why my wallets on a chain

but its a pain carrying the toilet everywhere :smiley:

bloody expensive couple of beers and a kebab 200 pounds
when i was a lad a good night out was a fiver for beer a fish and chip supper and bus fare home

HAIRYGORILLA:

shtevee:
thats why my wallets on a chain

but its a pain carrying the toilet everywhere :smiley:

haha thats y my jeans keep falling down but saves weein on the wheel

HAIRYGORILLA:
bloody expensive couple of beers and a kebab 200 pounds
when i was a lad a good night out was a fiver for beer a fish and chip supper and bus fare home

thats inflation for u hairy