Betz wants Brits!

Willi Betz is recruiting UK driver’s. Do you live near to Shenstone in Staffordhire, or Newport Pagnell. If so, you could be “lucky” and drive for the German haulier. Wages are £8 hr for 40 hrs per week + ot, or £10hr night time. This is working on the Toyota contract. Also you can expect a nice blue Merc :smiley:

Heh, I’ll stay where I am personally.
I get a nice white DAF, and a green uniform, and watch boys from my company do deliveries to the Toyota showrooms while I do Isuzu, Daihatsu, Fiat, Lancia, and Alfa dealers :grimacing:

allikat:
Heh, I’ll stay where I am personally.
I get a nice white DAF, and a green uniform, and watch boys from my company do deliveries to Lancia, dealers :grimacing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

If i have a Class 1 license holder then i will straight away to join them became my dream :smiley: but i am too younger! :cry: good to hear Betz still use british drivers but hope betz can do let the brits do some driving to contentials work not instead use SOMAT Bulgarian drivers

Ben :wink:

:smiley: Money’s a bit pants but I’d give it a go if I can take me truck home. :blush:

if I can take me truck home

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Methinks you need to get out more.

Ken.

These jobs are only available coz, “the customer will not have european drivers,and insists on uk based drivers”, NOT because Willi Betz wants too. Remember , he doesnt like to pay to much !!

Quinny:

if I can take me truck home

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Methinks you need to get out more.

Ken.

Methinks you need a life. :unamused: Who are you then ■■

no thanks. i dont like mercs and from what i have seen, i would not want to be tarred with the same brush as their drivers. maybe they buy cheap mercs. like the cars, NO INDICATORS :imp:

Although the operating centre is in Shenstone, the trucks are based in our depot near the Burnaston plant. The lads seem quite happy with the money, conditions and tackle.

They originally had LHD Renaults on dutch plates but now they are getting RHD Actros.

The money is near enough for the area and it mainly inviolves trailer swaps and no graft

do you have to grow a tash, wear purple shell bottoms & white socks??

paul

flatbedman:

Maybe not, although a fluency in any Eastern European language might help!

brummie:

flatbedman:

As long as you can speak East Midlands, Duck :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

brummie:

flatbedman:

As long as you can speak East Midlands, Duck :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a driver today in one of the old LHD Renaults, No Shell Suit, no flip flops and no tash.

Well not on her face anyway :smiley:

Certainly pretty for a bulgarian bloke :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
I saw a driver today in one of the old LHD Renaults, No Shell Suit, no flip flops and no tash.

Well not on her face anyway :smiley:

Certainly pretty for a bulgarian bloke :stuck_out_tongue:

Drat, them Bulgarian blokes could turn a lad :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:wink:

flatbedman:

paul

No thats only if you live in worksop.

topcat:
Willi Betz is recruiting UK driver’s. Do you live near to Shenstone in Staffordhire, or Newport Pagnell. If so, you could be “lucky” and drive for the German haulier. Wages are £8 hr for 40 hrs per week + ot, or £10hr night time. This is working on the Toyota contract. Also you can expect a nice blue Merc :smiley:

I got said Willi Betz is born in Salzburg/Austria and was with Hammerer in same School.
You see Hammerer Lorries all Day

DAFMAD:
:smiley: Money’s a bit pants but I’d give it a go if I can take me truck home. :blush:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Park a silly betz outside your house :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:
Id rather park a Raliant Robin with wide wheels and a Starsky and Hutch paint job outside my gaff , at least the kids would be less embarrased :exclamation:

:unamused: It was meant light-hearted. :confused: :slight_smile: :unamused: :laughing:

So, have any of you actually worked for Willi Betz (apart from KW)? Do any of you have first hand experience of the conditions, or the way in which the drivers are treated? Or are you just summising, on the strengh of what you see on road side layby’s and MSA’s?
So if a driver is financially challenged and isn’t wearing the latest fashions, does it really matter?
Who says you cant wear a moustache or beard, if you choose to?
What gives any one person the right to ridicule another, just because they have different habits or tastes?
Like malc says the money is not bad for the area, and what the job entails. And I have seen the woman driving the twingo too.
Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it
and
Never judge a book by its cover