Bet on the beaver [Merged]

Ok,as most t/net regulars know our very own self proclaimed superstar :wink: eagerbeaver has started with stobarts this week ,eagerbeaver has always got a funny [but mostly sarky]comment on most topics but this week seems to have met his match [workwise]and gone very quiet most probably crash and burned and trying to get as much kip as he can,ive given him a month to get a full wage before he mugs it off,what do you lot reckon :question: :grimacing:

OOPS double post,reply on other one please :blush:

Minimum 6 months, purely for the experience. Although he may enjoy the ā€˜regimentedā€™ way that company :grimacing: seems to do things, so quite possibly longer.
Oh, and he is one to make me smile! :smiley:

I lasted 10 weeksā€¦any advance?

I went over a rural motorway bridge today on the way back to the yard. There were three elderly Stobrats spotters, complete with books and would you believe walking talkies as were occupying both sides of the bridge. They were also there on Tuesday when I went past.

Can you picture the scene nowā€¦ ā€œCodger one - beaver alert - overā€. ā€œCodger two - yes weā€™ve seen them - they seem very eager - overā€ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Can just imagine a spotterā€™s reaction when they swing open EB,s door while heā€™s on a 9/11 off, to find him perched on the driverā€™s seat wearing his snorkel and clutching a fistful of boiled ham. :smiley:
Ooooh, the comments!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think his sarky comments will be wasted their and he will soon become a miserable hermit. But before then he will now be their biggest fan and back them up on here to newbies who can be influenced.

Less then a year.

I think he has more about him than he posts on here ,I donā€™t think he will quit with out good reason ,for that reason Seth Iā€™ll bet you a can of chum for the whippet .

Dan Punchard:
I think he has more about him than he posts on here ,I donā€™t think he will quit with out good reason ,for that reason Seth Iā€™ll bet you a can of chum for the whippet .

+1

Totally agree with you!!!

Wasnā€™t he in the army or such like? Maybe he will like the miltary style routines they have there.

Whippets and chum.

Christ lads, when did Yorkshire become that skint?

Tell you what. Phone Monsieur Stobart up and tell him you are friends with the Beaver. I will arrange a CD audio of ā€™ Last of the summer white lightning ā€™ to be present in your new shiny trucks!!

You canā€™t say fairer than that.

Dan Punchard:

Make it a bag of aldi dry dog biscuits dan,that tinned stuff gives her the trots :wink:

There is a bag of dog meal scattered over the RDC floor at Neston. Looks like the aftermath of the Chinese docks.

Beaver got a bit giddy with the PPT Gti.

seth 70:
OOPS double post,reply on other one please :blush:

Hi Seth,

Itā€™s not a double post now mate, cos Iā€™ve merged themā€¦ sorted!! :wink: :smiley:

Although EB gives out the sarky comments,he can take it when the sarcasm is aimed at him also. Plus,hes not afraid to laugh at himself
Thereā€™s plenty members on here who are quick with the sarcasm, the insults and the rolling eye smilie but then get all arrogant and bent out of shape when it comes back at them.

Donā€™t forget to give me the change back out of that Ā£50 spot, frozen chap.

Thatā€™s a days wages for me now.

50 quid a day. Pfffft. You must be including the meal allowance in that. And we know thatā€™s a no no.

I get an autograph and magazine deal allowance. But I am not allowed to tell you that.

Do me a favourā€¦keep it between you and me.

I think heā€™s a knob. Reminds me too much of myself.

Probably why we get on so well [emoji3]

The-Snowman:
Although EB gives out the sarky comments,he can take it when the sarcasm is aimed at him also. Plus,hes not afraid to laugh at himself
Thereā€™s plenty members on here who are quick with the sarcasm, the insults and the rolling eye smilie but then get all arrogant and bent out of shape when it comes back at them.

Refer to my previous post to you! :smiley:

I agree, as there are plenty of people who try to look clever by slagging off others.
But sadly for them it just makes THEM look stupid to those who can see itā€¦

Now can I do the rolling eyes? :smiley: Thanks!

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: