Best sit com ever?

Just watching an episode of “rising damp” brilliant

Such comedy stands the test of time but it seem that its gone out of “style”

Why?

Flay Otters. End of.

modern comedies are not funny because they have to be politically correct which takes out most of the humour

Always get a chuckle out of blackadder

scanny77:
modern comedies are not funny because they have to be politically correct which takes out most of the humour

+1
Best and funniest for me is Only Fools & Horses. I could recite every episode word for word with the sound down and I know exactly whats going to happen and yet I STILL laugh out loud at it. Also still game is good but im not sure if the English guys will know it. Not sure if it got broadcast down south

Dads army. Will never age.

scanny77:

^ This.Anything from the 1970’s is usually ok in that regard.Please Sir,Til Death us do Part,Love thy Neighbour,On the Buses.

For years it was always Del Boy, but recently I’ve swung towards Blackadder.

F-reds:
Flay Otters. End of.

Yep watery fouls for me too.

Porridge

young ones
4 point 2 children
citizen smith
fawlty towers
the goodlife
it aint arf hot mum
also totally non pc… spit… curry and chips . spike milligan (you tube it)

Some mothers do av em , saw a rerun of an episode recently where frank tries to join the RAF , pure comedy gold[emoji3]

The-Snowman:

scanny77:

+1
Best and funniest for me is Only Fools & Horses. I could recite every episode word for word with the sound down and I know exactly whats going to happen and yet I STILL laugh out loud at it. Also still game is good but im not sure if the English guys will know it. Not sure if it got broadcast down south

I think still game was broadcast on bbc 2 snowman in England a few fears ago now,what a brilliant comedy that is,I was in Aberdeen a couple of years ago perusing the DVDs in cash converters and bought the full collection for a few quid,I only carry a few DVDs in the motor,auf wiedershein pet,boys from the blackstuff and still game,great tonics after a pishy day.

Arse,■■■■,drink,girls , need I say more

I would rather work on a Saturday night than be at home watching the drivel that they serve up instead of entertainment.

Not a sitcom but The Inbetweeners, funniest programme since “Only Fools.”

alamcculloch:
I would rather work on a Saturday night than be at home watching the drivel that they serve up instead of entertainment.

I’d rather go to the pub on a Saturday night than either of your options tbh.

Being a fully certified lunatic, the senseless, stupid, surreal and pointless House of Fools makes me laugh. Not saying it`s the best by any means, but certainly unique. I am defecting from UKIP, and will be voting for Beef Galore! :smiley:

(i`d also really love to give Julie a ■■■■ good rattling)

Gotta go with carryfast and 'love thy neighbour ’
Excellent show all in good faith and banter. No different to calling Trigger thick or Roders a plonker. Monge two Monge two my friends

nick2008:
Gotta go with carryfast and 'love thy neighbour ’
Excellent show all in good faith and banter. No different to calling Trigger thick or Roders a plonker. Monge two Monge two my friends

or even…“mangetout, mangetout” :sunglasses: